L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich is 31 cos I remember they celebrated his 30th in Florida Sept last year. Have noticed the odd joke about Luke being a bit older - I don’t know if they are just having a laugh or if actually the case.

Rich is 31 cos I remember they celebrated his 30th in Florida Sept last year. Have noticed the odd joke about Luke being a bit older - I don’t know if they are just having a laugh or if actually the case.
Thanks for the help. Im watching Shanghai disney vlogs atm and they reference the chinese years. Rich is dragon (31)and luke is ox (34)
early 30s I would assume?
Yes I think Ive figured it out now,thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
This could be an unpopular opinion but I can’t help that noticed that on their current Disney trip to Florida they were doing a lot of hinting about how much they want to stay at wilderness lodge hotel and ‘how it’s the dream’ etc. I’ve no doubt they can afford it considering they go 3+ times a year and fly business class and stay in top hotels.... it kinda reminds me a little of of the classic Disney YouTuber begging for freebies. A lot of their ‘mates’ have had Disney world holidays gifted to them by attraction tickets direct or whatever it’s called now and it’s coming across a little bit desperate and beggy with the “ohh it’s our DREAM to stay here”. That’s not the first time they’ve mentioned that either in videos. And they took a gifted day for sea world which I was shocked at, taking a gifted day to an anImal sanctuary? Really?

Don’t turn into Brogan Tate guys, continue to pay for your own holidays, please! You’re better than that!

Reactions: 9
I agree. I shall write more indepth at some point as to why I agree but i’m too knackered just now. 🤣

This could be an unpopular opinion but I can’t help that noticed that on their current Disney trip to Florida they were doing a lot of hinting about how much they want to stay at wilderness lodge hotel and ‘how it’s the dream’ etc. I’ve no doubt they can afford it considering they go 3+ times a year and fly business class and stay in top hotels.... it kinda reminds me a little of of the classic Disney YouTuber begging for freebies. A lot of their ‘mates’ have had Disney world holidays gifted to them by attraction tickets direct or whatever it’s called now and it’s coming across a little bit desperate and beggy with the “ohh it’s our DREAM to stay here”. That’s not the first time they’ve mentioned that either in videos. And they took a gifted day for sea world which I was shocked at, taking a gifted day to an anImal sanctuary? Really?

Don’t turn into Brogan Tate guys, continue to pay for your own holidays, please! You’re better than that!

Im not sure if their hinting for a free trip or not but as for the affordability its about $1250 a night at wilderness lodge so for a week there would be crazy not sure any holiday company other than dinner would gift that.
I also agree about taking the free day at sea world doesn't sit right with me

I love these guys. Yes there not the most entertaining but they seem lovely,decent and honest with a true love of Disney. I think Disney for them is their happy place and is what all their savings go towards. They’re a childless couple who seem to have good jobs so I guess can well afford the vacations they take and the style they do it in. I truly think they’d be depressed if they didn’t go to Disney. I find their vlogs very informative and have helped us find different places around Florida, short cuts on the roads, places to eat, car hire etc even though we’ve been at least 15 times you kinda get stuck in a rut and they’ve helped. We’re not huge Disney fans but do like to visit and they’ve been very helpful in that department. I hope they do get offers from ATD, unlike the fake money grabbing Brogan Tate and the lodge guys who’ve jumped on the Disney vlog waggon to get perks and subs, I think they deserve it and will make a informative vlog..................I like them, can you tell? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I've recently started watching L&R while I've been off sick and I couldn't beleive how many full on luxury trips they have. Grand Flo, AKL, Disney cruise all in one trip with business/first class flights and it's not their only trip of the year.

I enjoyed watching their videos and I I quite like them but I find myself getting being extremely jealous and wanting to hate them. I'm glad to find out they work a d pay for their trips though, makes it easier to watch when they have earnt it and you can see they appreciate it all.

I would never be able to get that much time off work even if I could afford the holidays. Unless it's unpaid time off?

I've recently started watching L&R while I've been off sick and I couldn't beleive how many full on luxury trips they have. Grand Flo, AKL, Disney cruise all in one trip with business/first class flights and it's not their only trip of the year.

I enjoyed watching their videos and I I quite like them but I find myself getting being extremely jealous and wanting to hate them. I'm glad to find out they work a d pay for their trips though, makes it easier to watch when they have earnt it and you can see they appreciate it all.

I would never be able to get that much time off work even if I could afford the holidays. Unless it's unpaid time off?
They've said before that they time their trips around bank holidays etc to get the most time off for the least annual leave days if that makes sense. I think they also don't take time off for anything else.

Reactions: 1
It’s just how they choose to spend their money their house looks tiny and very basic. So I guess all their money goes on holidays

Reactions: 3
Just discovered this thread. They said in a q&a last year they get business flights cheap from their credit card which is linked to the ba points scheme. Pay for everything with that credit card and keep it paid off. I have met them and they are the same off camera as on camera.
The wishing to stay at particular resorts is not freebie hunting its more what we all have of wanting the best.

Just discovered this thread. They said in a q&a last year they get business flights cheap from their credit card which is linked to the ba points scheme. Pay for everything with that credit card and keep it paid off. I have met them and they are the same off camera as on camera.
The wishing to stay at particular resorts is not freebie hunting its more what we all have of wanting the best.
i’d love to bump into them and say hello! I’m quite local to them too so hopefully one day I can!

I agree, they’re not the begging or bragging type but even if they *did* get a freebie every now and again I begrudge them the least for it as they pay for every single trip and vlog so much of them all!

I also imagine their air miles help them out too as they travel so much! Their videos make me so happy as they’re just drama-free, happy go lucky people by the looks of things!

Reactions: 8
Love l&r dreaming! Anyone watch Hannah ricketts? She’s like l&r dreaming for me, has a job in the real world, just loves Disney. Worth a watch.

Love l&r dreaming! Anyone watch Hannah ricketts? She’s like l&r dreaming for me, has a job in the real world, just loves Disney. Worth a watch.
I love hannah rickets. She seems very down to earth and honest. She's obviously got a very good job and nice apartment but doesn't seem the bragging type. Love her florida vlogs

L and r dreaming are great for information. Not the most entertaining of vloggers but seem totally harmless. I couldn't care less how they pay for their holidays. As long as they vlog it I'm happy as I get to watch 😊😁

I used to love them, but they do the same damn things on every single trip so their videos got boring. I’ve also wondered what they do for a living to afford all of those trips. Luke quit his job and was unemployed for half a year or more. Also how in the duck do they have all of that vacation time? Is that typical in Europe?

Reactions: 3
I used to love them, but they do the same damn things on every single trip so their videos got boring. I’ve also wondered what they do for a living to afford all of those trips. Luke quit his job and was unemployed for half a year or more. Also how in the duck do they have all of that vacation time? Is that typical in Europe?
No, its not typical. Most companies will offer about 25 days annual leave a year, could be up to maybe 3o if you've been with the company many many years.

Maybe they take unpaid leave?

I like them - purely for the fact they PAY for their own holidays and don't go around begging for freebies or stuff. The only things that got on my nerves a little bit was the fact they took a freebie #ad from sea world - didnt agree with that. And I kinda got the hint they were trying to worm something free like a hotel stay at a Disney resort from their last insta stories.

Guys, if you read this, please be assured I love your videos and comment on them regularly - but please please please continue doing what youre doing (and by that, I mean paying for your trips). With other disney you tubers making it very obvious they beg for free stuff, its highly unattractive and doesnt make people want to watch it. Your love for Disney shines through and it's genuine. Dont become a beggy Brogan, PLEASE!
X

So what are their jobs? I’ve actually asked them on Instagram and got ignored. Lol
With a user name like that, I assume you are affiliated with Adam Hattan? lol

Also, its none of anyone else business what their jobs are - that's their private life.

With a user name like that, I assume you are affiliated with Adam Hattan? lol

Also, its none of anyone else business what their jobs are - that's their private life.
Lol Seriously? What do you think this forum is for? It’s to snark on and gossip about influencers so of course their personal life will be questioned. Are you Luke or Rich by chance?

Lol Seriously? What do you think this forum is for? It’s to snark on and gossip about influencers so of course their personal life will be questioned. Are you Luke or Rich by chance?
Definitely not either of them, look at my postings count for one, I doubt either of them two would comment on the types on threads ive been commenting on lol!

I dont agree with snarking on influencers, especially their employment. If they wanted to tell the world their professions then maybe they would have answered you on instagram? Or maybe they didnt see your comment? I guess they get so many comments and stuff they might have missed it

Or, maybe they have a huge windfall from something like a lottery win or inheritance? Who knows. Money is their business I guess. They are entitled to a private life - just because they like to show everyone their holidays and vlogmas etc, it doesnt mean they need to explain their finances. Maybe they've got stressful jobs and doing youtube is a nice escape for them? I dunno lol! Im just saying even if people knew what their jobs were, it wouldn't change anything would it.

No, its not typical. Most companies will offer about 25 days annual leave a year, could be up to maybe 3o if you've been with the company many many years.

Maybe they take unpaid leave?

I like them - purely for the fact they PAY for their own holidays and don't go around begging for freebies or stuff. The only things that got on my nerves a little bit was the fact they took a freebie #ad from sea world - didnt agree with that. And I kinda got the hint they were trying to worm something free like a hotel stay at a Disney resort from their last insta stories.

Guys, if you read this, please be assured I love your videos and comment on them regularly - but please please please continue doing what youre doing (and by that, I mean paying for your trips). With other disney you tubers making it very obvious they beg for free stuff, its highly unattractive and doesnt make people want to watch it. Your love for Disney shines through and it's genuine. Dont become a beggy Brogan, PLEASE!
X
To be fair Sea World do give passes more freely, they gave Clare from aclaireytale one for Discovery Cove