L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam4God - she's lovely :)
So I just came back here to say I have watched a few of Sam’s vlogs since this comment and I say a few because I can’t handle her in much more than a small dose at a time hahaha she’s so much, there’s always so much happening and she talks so fast 😂

Reactions: 1
So I just came back here to say I have watched a few of Sam’s vlogs since this comment and I say a few because I can’t handle her in much more than a small dose at a time hahaha she’s so much, there’s always so much happening and she talks so fast 😂
Thats what I said and I'm glad someone agrees ... She talks really quick! The day after I wrote that on here, she did a poll on instagram asking if she spoke too fast!! I think she is really lovely and I enjoy her videos but the fast talking does give me a headache o_O

Thats what I said and I'm glad someone agrees ... She talks really quick! The day after I wrote that on here, she did a poll on instagram asking if she spoke too fast!! I think she is really lovely and I enjoy her videos but the fast talking does give me a headache o_O
Yeah she seems so genuine and very sweet and kind but SO MUCH. I need a rest after watching her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching their new Florida planning video and these two just seem like the LOVELIEST men, honestly the thought and consideration they’ve put into taking their grandparents and mum away is just so lovely you can tell it means so much to them and also they’re so good with marking their videos with Ad/Gifted etc. Just bladdy love them! 😂

Reactions: 10
Watching their new Florida planning video and these two just seem like the LOVELIEST men, honestly the thought and consideration they’ve put into taking their grandparents and mum away is just so lovely you can tell it means so much to them and also they’re so good with marking their videos with Ad/Gifted etc. Just bladdy love them! 😂
I loved their last trip with Lukes mum and grandparents. Really looking forward to this next trip! ❤
Just this second finished watching their latest Universal Hollywood vlog.... I think ATD should have used them for their videos... Atleast they're getting out and seeing places unlike someone else :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
It actually upsets me that I am losing interest in them. Watched them since they started but the Chester Zoo & planning video bored the life out of me. Two fantastic guys though & I hate saying it as I remember in Dec 17 I was so excited to watch their Vlogmas every day. Plus they are taking freebies from Sea World 🙁

Reactions: 2
It actually upsets me that I am losing interest in them. Watched them since they started but the Chester Zoo & planning video bored the life out of me. Two fantastic guys though & I hate saying it as I remember in Dec 17 I was so excited to watch their Vlogmas every day. Plus they are taking freebies from Sea World 🙁
At least they aren’t getting people to pay to watch the vlogs unlike some, there’s another couple who have a tier system with about 5 levels of different amounts of money a month, so for £8 a month you get to see the video a week early Etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
At least they aren’t getting people to pay to watch the vlogs unlike some, there’s another couple who have a tier system with about 5 levels of different amounts of money a month, so for £8 a month you get to see the video a week early Etc
Yeah I like that they don’t have any Ads during their videos on YT and they’re really not driven by money etc they just like doing what they do and just so happen to film it! I think they’re really wholesome haha

Reactions: 3
I know who you mean. But the thing is, when theres people out there (dare I say) stupid enough to pay it / fund towards their trips etc, then they are gonna keep doing it!

I agree, I find them soooooo boring and they repeat things a lot. Videos that could probably be 20 mins, end up being 45 minutes because they just ramble on. I know that's probably part of their appeal, because they both seem so humble and relatable, but as Social Media personas, they really have nothing special.
I've watched them on and off for a couple of years now and not once have I found them entertaining or funny. Nice guys for sure, and some of their videos are very informative. But I need more than that to stay engaged, especially when a video is 40 so minutes long! Their editing also is so minimal and almost nonexistent...
I do sometimes check in on their videos though just to see what they're up to. And I've never felt any bad vibes from them, just wish they weren't so boring :/

I agree, I find them soooooo boring and they repeat things a lot. Videos that could probably be 20 mins, end up being 45 minutes because they just ramble on. I know that's probably part of their appeal, because they both seem so humble and relatable, but as Social Media personas, they really have nothing special.
I've watched them on and off for a couple of years now and not once have I found them entertaining or funny. Nice guys for sure, and some of their videos are very informative. But I need more than that to stay engaged, especially when a video is 40 so minutes long! Their editing also is so minimal and almost nonexistent...
I do sometimes check in on their videos though just to see what they're up to. And I've never felt any bad vibes from them, just wish they weren't so boring :/
I do see where you're coming from. For me though I don't watch them to be thrilled or for the slick editing, or lack thereof. They're like old friends to me now (I know that sounds weird). It's just nice to see what they're up to and they clearly care so much about disney and love vlogging for all the right reasons.

I do see where you're coming from. For me though I don't watch them to be thrilled or for the slick editing, or lack thereof. They're like old friends to me now (I know that sounds weird). It's just nice to see what they're up to and they clearly care so much about disney and love vlogging for all the right reasons.
I agree- its really comforting watching them. In a world with so much negativity it’s just so lovely and positive.

Totally agree with this, their vlogs might be a little tame and mundane but they’re so normal and like you say they like vlogging for the right reasons which I think translates to some people as boring because they don’t do things ‘for the vlog’ or just for the sake of it being entertain. They’re just unapologetically themselves :)

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch Sam4God's Summer in the City vlog? She meets up with Brogan in it briefly and I dunno.... I'm not Brogan's biggest fan and it made me sad somehow. Didn't know they were friends.

Did anyone watch Sam4God's Summer in the City vlog? She meets up with Brogan in it briefly and I dunno.... I'm not Brogan's biggest fan and it made me sad somehow. Didn't know they were friends.
I don’t really like Sam cos I find her too overpowering but I did watch some of that vlog only cos I wanted to see more of Summer in the City but yeah she kind of fangirled over Brogan I thought - I don’t think they are friends are they? More acquaintances?

I don’t really like Sam cos I find her too overpowering but I did watch some of that vlog only cos I wanted to see more of Summer in the City but yeah she kind of fangirled over Brogan I thought - I don’t think they are friends are they? More acquaintances?
Yeah you're probably right! I think Brogan shouted her out in a video a while ago so maybe that's why... hmmmm.