L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we have a “Disney vlogger” in rave now 😂 anyone have any others to add to the collection!? 😬

Krispysmore and L&R dreaming don’t get mentioned much. do people watch them?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Krispysmore and L&R dreaming don’t get mentioned much. do people watch them?
i love luke and rich! (l and r dreaming) they both have full time jobs and pay for all of their holidays themselves unlike some of the disney community (brogan tate) seem like a lovely down to earth married couple who produce great content for people holding down full time jobs, dare i say better content than people who do youtube full time.

Reactions: 15
i love luke and rich! (l and r dreaming) they both have full time jobs and pay for all of their holidays themselves unlike some of the disney community (brogan tate) seem like a lovely down to earth married couple who produce great content for people holding down full time jobs, dare i say better content than people who do youtube full time.
100% agreed with this. You can tell from Luke and Rich's YouTube how much they love Disney esp seeing them travel to so many Disney attractions that might be a bit overlooked in comparison to Orlando.

Shame it's a bit of a trend now to act OTT about Disney so you can get a free trip from ATD when there's YouTubers like Luke and Rich who produce quality content because it's their actual passion they spend their own hard earned money on.

Reactions: 11
100% agreed with this. You can tell from Luke and Rich's YouTube how much they love Disney esp seeing them travel to so many Disney attractions that might be a bit overlooked in comparison to Orlando.

Shame it's a bit of a trend now to act OTT about Disney so you can get a free trip from ATD when there's YouTubers like Luke and Rich who produce quality content because it's their actual passion they spend their own hard earned money on.
As much as I like them they aren’t very relatable as they always fly first class! Like two or three times a year!

Reactions: 8
As much as I like them they aren’t very relatable as they always fly first class! Like two or three times a year!
Yeah I watched their video on how they collect Avios to allow them to upgrade and I've since gotten a credit card that allows me to collect Avios. I've been putting any expenses I can on it since I've gotten it and I can't say I've earned close to the Avios they say they spend. Even with using the online shopping links to earn Avios and outlet shopping bonus ones I'm still only half way to getting a free one way flight to Paris for one 😒

Reactions: 2
Yeah I watched their video on how they collect Avios to allow them to upgrade and I've since gotten a credit card that allows me to collect Avios. I've been putting any expenses I can on it since I've gotten it and I can't say I've earned close to the Avios they say they spend. Even with using the online shopping links to earn Avios and outlet shopping bonus ones I'm still only half way to getting a free one way flight to Paris for one 😒
I would just love to know how rich gets so much time off work - how they allow him to take like 4 + holidays a year 😳😳

Reactions: 6
Even if you pay with Avios you still have to pay taxes etc which, in Club World, is more than a standard economy flight would cost.

So when they’ve flown Club World to Orlando, Shanghai, California and will be going to Orlando again this year, it’s still talking over £5,000 for flights alone because of taxes!

Same... I love L and R but think how can they afford all these trips and how does R get the time off! Had L gone back to work now? In some weekly vlogs he was job searching but not sure I heard if he got a job?

Reactions: 3
I like Luke & Rich and think they are 2 very decent guys. I’ve watched them from their early days. However their increasing fanbase copying their holidays indentically and buying certain things from certain shops the same as them is a bit freaky. Also anyone who dares mention another vlogger on their fb page is pounced on & told off.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if they were maybe freelance workers? I get the impression they work in a kind of sales & marketing environment. Luke has just started a new job so they are cutting back on the weekly vlogs for now. I think they both have high earning jobs & possibly had a windfall at some point that has put them in a good position. I know it’s nobody’s business if any of you 2 read this but I am sure you would be slightly curious if you were us too 🤣

I think they both have comfortable jobs but their house isn’t huge or extravagant so I guess the majority of their income they save for holidays which is fair enough. I don’t think they are rich af they just like nice holidays.

I really like L&R. They’re not OTT like most Disney vloggers and seem to genuinely enjoy all things Disney.
Me and my husband sing along to the theme tune haha. Dream awayyy 🎶
(Yes, I need a life 😂)

Reactions: 7
I really like them too, they are intelligent nice guys clearly with good jobs and no kids.

I always laugh at the obsession with the pods at Heathrow 😂

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know this thread existed but I’m sooo happy it does! I love Luke and Rich! They just seem so wholesome, kind and their vlogs are fantastic.

They seem to have really found their other half in each other and you can see how they compliment each other so well. It makes watching their vlogs so much more enjoyable!

I'm so glad this thread has started! I love these two. They've explained before that they don't spend much money at home and spend a lot of time getting good deals on flights/hotels. I don't have a problem with them going for the more luxurious options - they're using their own money and we'd all do it if we could.

Reactions: 7