L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds them incredibly boring? They seem nice and quite humble, but I have to skip through most of their vlogs :/

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds them incredibly boring? They seem nice and quite humble, but I have to skip through most of their vlogs :/
Actually funny you say this, I was the most excited about their latest vlog because of the Jurassic Park film locations etc but it was actually one of their most boring ever. I don't think this was their fault though, I think the tour was just a bit lacklustre as half the locations were just empty buildings etc so it was just lots of shots of the views etc. First vlog of theirs I've found boring though. I think they keep the, quite interesting usually :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband pointed out once that they always repeat each other and now I can’t stop focusing on that. They also do dramatic pauses for small things like ‘we are about to go to.......... the pool’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband pointed out once that they always repeat each other and now I can’t stop focusing on that. They also do dramatic pauses for small things like ‘we are about to go to.......... the pool’
hahaha yessss the repetition thing is so funny when you notice it!

Reactions: 1
My husband pointed out once that they always repeat each other and now I can’t stop focusing on that.
Glad im not the only one to pick up on that (although it isnt hard! Haha). I really like them but that is the only thing that annoys me a little.

Someone mentioned Sam4god. I like her but I get annoyed with her putting 'eh' on the end of words, eg. Her friends name 'Edd-eh'. And 'lord have actual mercy'. Its just over used in all her videos! And she talks really quick! But yeah, other than that, I quite like her! 😂

Glad im not the only one to pick up on that (although it isnt hard! Haha). I really like them but that is the only thing that annoys me a little.

Someone mentioned Sam4god. I like her but I get annoyed with her putting 'eh' on the end of words, eg. Her friends name 'Edd-eh'. And 'lord have actual mercy'. Its just over used in all her videos! And she talks really quick! But yeah, other than that, I quite like her! 😂
When I first started watching Sam I found her phrases really weird and jarring but I believe she grew up in many different countries and I guess that’s a product of her cross cultural upbringing? She seems a very nice girl I think and I never get an ounce of bitchiness from her like I do with a lot of Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 4
It's funny cos I take all those points on board 100%.. but I still blummin love them 😂
Hahaha same! I am 100% aware of the little annoying things they do occasionally but idc I will still watch every single video they upload 😂👍

When I first started watching Sam I found her phrases really weird and jarring but I believe she grew up in many different countries and I guess that’s a product of her cross cultural upbringing? She seems a very nice girl I think and I never get an ounce of bitchiness from her like I do with a lot of Disney vloggers.
Yeah, youre probably right! Didn't think of that. 🙂
I agree, she just gets on with it without getting caught up in any drama.

Hahaha same! I am 100% aware of the little annoying things they do occasionally but idc I will still watch every single video they upload 😂👍
Same here! Im quite selfish and wish they would post more videos 😁

I found their early vlogs a little boring because they didn’t really talk much but think they’re more comfortable filming and they have improved.

Currently watching their Hawaii vlogs and am so jealous! The Aulani resort looked amazing and so relaxing

I love these two. I’ve met them a few times at DLP, which they don’t visit as often and their info can sometimes be incorrect but I suppose they’re more WDW veterans. I’ve heard them say that they’re both working now, which is good. They’re so down to earth and I think they both just want to share their experiences. I do sometimes think they can “show off”, always flying first class, going in lounges and so on. But, they aren’t pushy and don’t ever have any ads which is lovely.

I also love Sam, again, I’ve met her a handful of times. She’s as genuine as she is in her vlogs. Her “lord have mercy” thing is just who she is, she’s such a lovely lady. She lives with her parents as we see from the vlogs so that’s how she manages so many trips. She’s like me and enjoys a solo Disney trip, which I love seeing! Her friend Eddie does my head in though. When they went to WDW together he was SO morbid!!! Such a vibe killer

Reactions: 7
I love these two. I’ve met them a few times at DLP, which they don’t visit as often and their info can sometimes be incorrect but I suppose they’re more WDW veterans. I’ve heard them say that they’re both working now, which is good. They’re so down to earth and I think they both just want to share their experiences. I do sometimes think they can “show off”, always flying first class, going in lounges and so on. But, they aren’t pushy and don’t ever have any ads which is lovely.

I also love Sam, again, I’ve met her a handful of times. She’s as genuine as she is in her vlogs. Her “lord have mercy” thing is just who she is, she’s such a lovely lady. She lives with her parents as we see from the vlogs so that’s how she manages so many trips. She’s like me and enjoys a solo Disney trip, which I love seeing! Her friend Eddie does my head in though. When they went to WDW together he was SO morbid!!! Such a vibe killer
Who is Sam please? I’m always on look out for new Disney vloggers!

Disney vlogger related but not L&R Dreaming related (sorry) but has anyone watched Tom and Sophie before? They were Disney vloggers who used to be on Youtube. They disappeared for a while and then appeared back on Instagram. Their profile used to say engaged couple from Wales, Then when they reappeared on insta, the engaged reference had disappeared from their bio and she wasn't wearing her ring. Now the ring is back on and their posts are full of lovey dovey shite. I suspect he did the dirty on her, they split for a while and are back together and he posts the lovey dovey shite to make up for his actions. Would be interested if anyone else watched them/follows them and what they think happened?

Disney vlogger related but not L&R Dreaming related (sorry) but has anyone watched Tom and Sophie before? They were Disney vloggers who used to be on Youtube. They disappeared for a while and then appeared back on Instagram. Their profile used to say engaged couple from Wales, Then when they reappeared on insta, the engaged reference had disappeared from their bio and she wasn't wearing her ring. Now the ring is back on and their posts are full of lovey dovey shite. I suspect he did the dirty on her, they split for a while and are back together and he posts the lovey dovey shite to make up for his actions. Would be interested if anyone else watched them/follows them and what they think happened?
So funny you post about them because they recently followed me on social media and I thought it was hella random. I used to watch them but got really bored of them quite quickly, the ‘HOOOOLLLYWOOD’ thing they kept doing did my head in. I don’t know what happened between then but I know his work/job was quite demanding so could be down to that?

Reactions: 1
So funny you post about them because they recently followed me on social media and I thought it was hella random. I used to watch them but got really bored of them quite quickly, the ‘HOOOOLLLYWOOD’ thing they kept doing did my head in. I don’t know what happened between then but I know his work/job was quite demanding so could be down to that?
Possibly, just strange that she removed the engagement ring when they first came back onto insta though. I used to like them but they annoyed the hell out of me in the end, and no one needs to wear as much make up as she does in Florida. The place is boiling FFS!

I used to watch them but got really bored of them quite quickly, the ‘HOOOOLLLYWOOD’ thing they kept doing did my head in.
YES! Glad to see someone feels the same as me! That used to drive me insane, and 'Epricot' (or however they would say it) instead of Epcot. Toms voice is so dreary and boring.

Reactions: 3
I used to get so irritated with the amount of times he would say “Les go”

Reactions: 4

Oh my God thank God someone posted about them! Think they need their own thread. Their last trip to Orlando Tom was extremely annoying. How many times can you go 'its gonna be may!'