L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have chrons and I would struggle eating the diet he does, all that sugar and coffee is not good and so much processed food as well.

Reactions: 3
Rich seems to be able to eat what he wants other than on planes, which is understandable as you wouldn't want to get sick there.

Maybe that's why they're always back at the room- Rich has had a Chipotle so needs to stay near the facilities, for example
I think it was Luke that had the chipotle? Rich had sushi?

Oh looks like they have not cancelled their florida trip after their twitter comments. I have always wanted to go to boston and especially salem but honestly it looks like tit on the vlogs. There is a pathological obsession with food. I just don’t understand what’s going on - bizarre vlogs with not visiting anything because they are walking around at 8am and everything is closed. Wondering what they were doing there - maybe they were working or visiting other youtubers « friends » and didn’t have time to visit anything. Just really bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Oh looks like they have not cancelled their florida trip after their twitter comments. I have always wanted to go to boston and especially salem but honestly it looks like tit on the vlogs. There is a pathological obsession with food. I just don’t understand what’s going on - bizarre vlogs with not visiting anything because they are walking around at 8am and everything is closed. Wondering what they were doing there - maybe they were working or visiting other youtubers « friends » and didn’t have time to visit anything. Just really bizarre.
The salem vlog was poor, but in a little fairness to them Boston is more of a walk and wander city rather than dash around with loads or things to do like new york. There's a few things you can pay and visit like the constitution ship (as seen in their vlog but they didn't do 🤦‍♂️), fenway park and the tea party ship. But mostly its just looking around the different neighbours, shops, food etc. I've been a few times and love it, it's a chilled city break. Its also a great base to do organised day trips out into new England (maine, Cape cod, new Hampshire, Newport etc) if you have limited time or don't drive. I honestly would recommend boston, but just set expectations accordingly.

Completely agree on the food though, the US to them is all about comfort, and that includes food. Its almost like they visit to just do shopping to stock up and then return home.

Reactions: 4
I have chrons and I would struggle eating the diet he does, all that sugar and coffee is not good and so much processed food as well.
100%, I'd be exactly the same! The fact he has to eat a 'safe' Macca's Nugget meal the night before the flight, and won't eat the plane food implies to me he does not have everything under control!

The sushi would not be more sensible. Generally, the more processed a food is, the easier it is to digest for someone who has Crohns. Salads, Veg, Sushi would send me to the bathroom if I was not 100% in remission.

Reactions: 2
I agree Boston is lovely and chilled and made for wandering around but L&R made it look dead boring. I cannot believe they rented a car basically to go to a Walmart miles and miles away and buy tit food. All the places they could have explored but no, drive up a non-descript motorway, do some shopping that basically could have been done anywhere and then return the car early afternoon.

I'm glad they enjoyed their trip and it's their holiday so they can do what they want but why vlog it at all?

I agree Boston is lovely and chilled and made for wandering around but L&R made it look dead boring. I cannot believe they rented a car basically to go to a Walmart miles and miles away and buy tit food. All the places they could have explored but no, drive up a non-descript motorway, do some shopping that basically could have been done anywhere and then return the car early afternoon.

I'm glad they enjoyed their trip and it's their holiday so they can do what they want but why vlog it at all?
I've not watched the vlogs, but the IG stories were a snoozefest by themselves!

I've not watched the vlogs, but the IG stories were a snoozefest by themselves!
The vlogs were well more boring than the Insta stories. The most exciting part of the entire trip was when they 'spontaneously' treated themselves to a $4.50 ride on a swan boat on the boating lake in the park. Wild.

Other than the brief trip to Salem, MA. the entire trip was stuff they had done before. I know visitors from Britain enjoy Cheesecake Factory and Target etc but that sort of stuff is pretty much all they did all trip. I noted one meal they had which was not from a chain restaurant.

Hope they enjoyed the trip more than the viewers.

The vlogs were well more boring than the Insta stories. The most exciting part of the entire trip was when they 'spontaneously' treated themselves to a $4.50 ride on a swan boat on the boating lake in the park. Wild.

Other than the brief trip to Salem, MA. the entire trip was stuff they had done before. I know visitors from Britain enjoy Cheesecake Factory and Target etc but that sort of stuff is pretty much all they did all trip. I noted one meal they had which was not from a chain restaurant.

Hope they enjoyed the trip more than the viewers.
The stuff they did really could’ve been Anywhere USA rather than Boston. They did half the freedom trail and didn’t feature much of the city’s rich historical significance. When I went yeeeears ago for a few days we did the full freedom trail with all the sights on that, a duck boat, visited Harvard, shopping, ate chowder etc. and could still go back and do loads more. Such a wasted trip for them 😢

See they are in London doing the same usually London trip, goi g to the same places. I really don't get their fascination with Fortnum and Masons

See they are in London doing the same usually London trip, goi g to the same places. I really don't get their fascination with Fortnum and Masons
Haha yeah I thought that. Although I disagree on fortnams, love it there, but I don't get why people love harrods so guess everyone has their luxury preferences haha

They still seem obsessed being outside. I don't know how they're going to handle disney in September when they don't appear to have got passed being able to be in crowds again

Ok so I’m new to these, their Disney vlogs have been recommended but just didn’t fancy it but I’m looking for info for Hawaii and watched their travel day. How old are they.?

They still seem obsessed being outside. I don't know how they're going to handle disney in September when they don't appear to have got passed being able to be in crowds again
They will struggle. Especially on the plane, I went in Jan and despite the mask rules, still came back with Covid!

We stumbled over one of their older vlogs from day 10 Sept 2018, they go to trader sams bar. Not sure how to link in this box. I’ve never been to that bar but from what I’ve heard the drinks are very strong and pricey. I might be in the minority here, but they both have a big drink and one is obviously a sharer (so easily 3-4 drinks in one), then they drive home?

why do so many people at Disney drink drive? We’ve seen a lot of people do this.

Ok so I’m new to these, their Disney vlogs have been recommended but just didn’t fancy it but I’m looking for info for Hawaii and watched their travel day. How old are they.?
One is in his early 30's as I remember them celebrating the 30th a couple years back, no idea about the other.

• Wow
They are a lot younger than they look and their “vibe” Their travel style is definitely more like an older couple which throws people off but mostly it’s their diet/lifestyle I think.

They are a lot younger than they look and their “vibe” Their travel style is definitely more like an older couple which throws people off but mostly it’s their diet/lifestyle I think.
I’ve only recently found them and I like their vlogs they are informative. So think the lodge guys are trying to be like them but failing miserably