L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in two minds about the statement. Yes it was them doing their occasional tantrum that they do, but they have a point, it's what the 3rd brawl in 6 months? Whilst still unusual it's still signifies how wdw has changed attitudes of people visiting. I dont remember them.being as common and phones/social media have been around for a long time now. Honestly it's just something else that makes wdw probably the least appealing of the worldwide disney resorts.

I think I read in the paper that there have been six similar incidents at WDW this year alone, which seems a lot more than in the past, though I don't know the stats. I haven't been down the the parks since before Covid, mainly because I just don't fancy them right now for reasons nothing to do with the scrapping.

I think it's fine to have an opinion on it and even withdraw your patronage of Disney on the basis of it but it does seem dramatic to issue a statement, as if everyone is waiting for your take on it.

Reactions: 2
I've always found her poor. She seems nice enough but she is not a good vlogger

Oh yeah I agree, their diet does need an overhaul but I do think Luke especially has lost some weight. But also agree they still don't look that well. Rich is in his mid to late 30s I think, pretty sure luke is early to mid 40s

I honestly think covid and lockdowns has hit them hard, and maybe more things have happened that we don't know about. Also agree I think this was a test to see how comfortable they felt travelling long haul again
Nope, both mid 30s 😰

• Wow
Pretty sure Rich is 33. 34 at most. I remember his 30th birthday.
Yeah I do and it feels like a few years ago so I was feeling mid 30s. I swear they've spoken about lukes 40th but who knows tbh. Either way, 30s or 40s they don't look the best for their age and it is down to lifestyle sadly

Reactions: 1
The be fair, it was very hot here when they filmed that, so that maybe explain some of the sweating. Luke does look like he has lost some weight facially but when you see him in the vlogs charging off into the distance, he looks as big as he ever was.

I've been to Salem and I'm not sure you can justify not doing the Witch Museum, really. It's definitely the main attraction.

I've put this in the general Disney Vloggers thread but thought it worth repeating here- they seem disproportionately upset by the recent YouTube video showing people scrapping in Magic Kingdom, so much so that they seem to have put out some sort of statement about it and it sounds like they might cancel their September trip over it. It's their money and they can do what they want with it of course, but this sounds very OTT.
Their videos get on my nerves, but let's get real. They didn't put out a statement -- it was just a tweet. In one of their replies they mention their September trip so I don't think it's likely they will cancel.

Their videos get on my nerves, but let's get real. They didn't put out a statement -- it was just a tweet. In one of their replies they mention their September trip so I don't think it's likely they will cancel.
It's a tweet they screenshotted and put out on other platforms but ok, it wasn't a press release on headed notepaper.

Thought I’d give them a go, I usually Like a travel day, but this was pretty boring, even though I can’t do business class I like to have a nose what the travellers get for their money, especially the food. Yet nothing, I turned off once they arrived in Boston, just a dull vlog.

I also miss their original theme tune 🤣
I bloody hate that I could be a fighter (I think that’s what it is 🤣) dirge they played during the vlogs! They still using that??

I just think that they’re anxious at the best of times and that lockdown made it worse, doesn’t rich have colitis? Surely people aren’t taking the mick out of someone who probably has to eat carefully and if that means eating at the same restaurants , so bloody be it

unlike alot of other vloggers , they seem to be doing it for the love of it nothing else

Thought I’d give them a go, I usually Like a travel day, but this was pretty boring, even though I can’t do business class I like to have a nose what the travellers get for their money, especially the food. Yet nothing, I turned off once they arrived in Boston, just a dull vlog.
They usually don’t eat on a plane, which I think is playing it up a but, but then load up on crap once they land. I think plane food had made big inroads since the 90s and early 2000s especially in Business or Upper. I know Rich has Crohn’s disease, so they stick to what they know he eats. But I do think plane food is better than some of the stuff they eat. I mean the Misters still eat on flights with David’s lactose issue. But I think they enjoy the treats and high sugary items in the US.

I’m sure if there was a tablet to let you eat what you want and not have any symptoms rich would probably take it, I don't have crohns but I imagine that if he had a flare up on holiday, it would take a good week or so to get over it. I wonder if he’s been caught out on a plane , maybe before he was diagnosed? I’ve watched some of their older vlogs and he wasn’t eating airplane food then. I don’t think you can compare crohns with a lactose intolerance

Can I ask what plane food does that other food doesn’t? I don’t know much about the condition and why flying brings it on. I can see rich eats bbq ribs, ice cream, tonnes of coffee drinks, chicken tenders and fries. Does airline food have something added that you can’t eat? I would have thought some good greens and maybe some grilled chicken would be good to eat

I completely understand avoiding plane food with crohns, but things like skipping breakfast and having so much sugar etc seems odd to me. Other people with crohns still live healthy lifestyles

Can I ask what plane food does that other food doesn’t? I don’t know much about the condition and why flying brings it on. I can see rich eats bbq ribs, ice cream, tonnes of coffee drinks, chicken tenders and fries. Does airline food have something added that you can’t eat? I would have thought some good greens and maybe some grilled chicken would be good to eat
I'd imagine it's not knowing what is available until you're on board. And if you don't like what's offered you can end up not eating for hours. Ive had some flights where the food was awful so often grab something at the airport. If you eat beforehand you know you're getting a solid safe meal before flying. Plus there is the reheating element of a lot of airplane food

I think they explained all about it on a previous vlog , he always has something really bland the night before travelling , I would imagine being on a airplane with chronic diarrhoea and abdominal pain for nine hours can’t be very pleasant but I’m sure he knows what triggers his

Last edited:
Ironically Rich is the more adventurous eater, even with his chrons. I have a relative who had serious chrons (later fixed with surgery - half of his lower intestine removed) who managed to eat a varied diet…

Reactions: 4
I think they explained all about it on a previous vlog , he always has something really bland the night before travelling , I would imagine being on a airplane with chronic diarrhoea and abdominal pain for nine hours can’t be very pleasant but I’m sure he knows what triggers his
Why not eat something nutritious at the airport in a restaurant or a light meal from Eat? Rather than eat a massive share bag of fruit pastilles on the plane. It just doesn’t make sense at all sorry

like when they went to Hollywood studios to some massive all you can eat, stuffed plate after plate and then had to cancel some Xmas event because he was sick.

• Wow
Why not eat something nutritious at the airport in a restaurant or a light meal from Eat? Rather than eat a massive share bag of fruit pastilles on the plane. It just doesn’t make sense at all sorry

like when they went to Hollywood studios to some massive all you can eat, stuffed plate after plate and then had to cancel some Xmas event because he was sick.
I avoid all you can eat buffets in Orlando. Portions are always massive in restaurants anyway. In the heat I can’t think of anything worse than gorging myself senseless and being in a food coma for the rest of the day

Rich seems to be able to eat what he wants other than on planes, which is understandable as you wouldn't want to get sick there.

Maybe that's why they're always back at the room- Rich has had a Chipotle so needs to stay near the facilities, for example