L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their latest vlog could put a glass eye to sleep. Boring fuckers.
After this trip they said they had no plans to go back and mentioned how expensive it was etc Seems they lost their mojo, the Boston vlog was more ‘exciting” so maybe it’s time for other trips and a break from Disney for them.

Reactions: 1
God, their Boston trip was so sedate, I cannot imagine a trip to Orlando being even more coma-inducing but if anyone can do it, it’s these two.

Good for them having a break from WDW, though. I think the Covid era gave them a chance to change their priorities and realise there are other things in life than jetting off to do the same expensive holiday 3x a year.

Reactions: 2
The also mentioned it was the last trip with the grandparents so can understand it being a slower pace than most would have.

But I think lockdown did a number on both of their anxiety and can't handle crowds (not that they were great at this before) but think they can see WDW holidays are not what they were and no longer worth the money.

Will be interesting to see where they venture too next

Why did they post 20 stories about how expensive Tesco is when we know they aren't exactly broke with the amount of long haul holidays they have? Just seemed like they were trying to be *relatable* to me. Just shop at Lidl/Home Bargains etc if it's too much.

Reactions: 4
Why did they post 20 stories about how expensive Tesco is when we know they aren't exactly broke with the amount of long haul holidays they have? Just seemed like they were trying to be *relatable* to me. Just shop at Lidl/Home Bargains etc if it's too much.
I thought that. Hardly breaking news that things are expensive these days.

Reactions: 3
They always stamp their feet at the slightest inconvenience to them. If it was a vlog it would be Luke absolutely raging but trying & failing to keep his nice guy demeanour with Rich repeating everything he says 20 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they’ve spent months on insta stories quite rightfully calling out all the anti LGBT stuff going on in Florida, DeSantis, how it’s not safe for LGBTQ+ people etc and saying that they wouldn’t be going back anytime soon because of it and strongly encouraging others to boycott Florida too, only to fly out to Florida today??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they’ve spent months on insta stories quite rightfully calling out all the anti LGBT stuff going on in Florida, DeSantis, how it’s not safe for LGBTQ+ people etc and saying that they wouldn’t be going back anytime soon because of it and strongly encouraging others to boycott Florida too, only to fly out to Florida today??
Thats them two in a nutshell.
Full of tit the pair of them.

Reactions: 2
L&R Florida Bingo

Aliiiiieennnnns
Joffreys

What else? 🤣
Yacht Club meal
Boathouse meal
10 foot long Bath & Body Works receipt
Turning up for their reservation half an hour early hoping they can get seated
Checking out all the Oreo flavours and hyperventilating over Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce in Walmart

• Haha
Yacht Club meal
Boathouse meal
10 foot long Bath & Body Works receipt
Turning up for their reservation half an hour early hoping they can get seated
Checking out all the Oreo flavours and hyperventilating over Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce in Walmart
Well done 🤣

They are as bad as the Lodge Twats.
There's a whole world to explore (as they say)
We will boycott Florida

BUT DISNEY GETS US VIEWS EVEN THOUGH WE PRETEND WE AREN'T BOTHERED

So much for not going back to Disney for a while or boycotting Florida. Fickle fuckers.

Reactions: 3
They’re not doing Disney parks this time and I think they’re trying to say they’re going to Orlando because their cats died.

They’re not doing Disney parks this time and I think they’re trying to say they’re going to Orlando because their cats died.
Playing the sympathy card and not doing vlogs adds to the illusion that youtube isn't important to them for making money or getting attention.
WRONG lads - You could have fucked off over there without saying a word / Insta posts etc if that was the case.
You are ever so crafty and calculated and that makes you worse than most of them.
I love how you apologise for no vlogs like every one is sat waiting for your next dull upload. You are two dicks with a camera and no personality. You are not celebrities except for in your own big heads.

I don't own pets so was scared to write the same thing. Looking back the timeline, the cat died around NY trip time that they cancelled and possibly delayed Florida the last time for the same reason. Not owning pets I don't completely get cancelling a holiday over it while I know it would be distressing for some people, but these 2 seem to completely break down and can't function with bad news.
Surely there are cheaper places you can go for a villa/pool break without flying to the states unless they are chasing flight status and made the most of sales flights in business class.