L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One good thing about them is they do work and earn their money for their holidays. But it is boring as they always go tonthe same chain shops and coffee places and day the same thing. They are just to boring to really hate

Reactions: 4
I still maintain hiring a car, driving an hour on highways to a Walmart and a ten-a-penny outlet mall and bring back in Boston by 2pm is a bit ridiculous. How much money have you saved on the tax free shopping when you factor in the car rental and the gas ($5+ a gallon at the time of their trip). There's so much you can do with a car in that area other than that and a quick google shows there are loads of Walmarts much nearer than the Salem, NH one.

As a PP said, this is their holiday, they can do what they want but some of their choices are a bit safe and they have done pretty much everything in that vlog before, apparently.

I like that they have decided there is more to travel than lavish WDW trips but repeating what they have done before but in a different location is not what I thought they had in mind.

Hopefully the Salem, MA vlog will be more interesting.

Reactions: 2
Also not sure why they have started doing temperature is f instead of c, guess to appease the US audience, or like always are they trying to be more american

Reactions: 3
Also not sure why they have started doing temperature is f instead of c, guess to appease the US audience, or like always are they trying to be more american
Isn't that standard British though? We are a weird mix of both metric and imperial. Yes I know officially we use C, but my whole life and most people i know switch between metric and imperial for different things. Ive even seen memes about it. Personally I use f quite a lot, especially when it's hot, then c for some reason when it'd cold.

And no, their salem vlog wasn't better it was worse (i liked the first one). But this was really poor and I'm surprised how little they did.

Reactions: 1
I agree, why did they go back to Boston at 11:30am? There's a lot to do in Salem and they were obviously enjoying it.

I've said this before but they get to places too early, even in the UK when time difference is not a factor. Remember the Winter Wonderland Hyde Park vlog when they got there before anything opened? Very boring. Things don't open early in the US, - lot of shops and attractions don't open til 10 or 11 and by that time they were heading back to the station.

I think I’ve said it here before but whichever one of them edits and constantly cuts away before the sentence is finished is really annoying!

“Oh we’ll go to an independent coffee shop later”… goes back to Dunkin’ Donuts

Reactions: 6
I tried really hard to enjoy tonight’s video after the backlash of my last comments. But sorry that was one of the worst vlogs I’ve ever watched. It’s their holiday ok, but it’s not YouTube worthy at all. (Nice guys yes) They got a train at 7.50am and already was on one back by 11.50 I think it was. That’s really sad and quite upsetting, also considering in that time they went to Dunkin donuts twice. Very sad. I even tried the Karen bee lady too who they are besties with and was the worst disney vlog I’ve ever watched. I’m out, snore

Reactions: 5
I think what made it worse for me was they kept saying "we will be back", "we definitely will be back" BUT YOU ARE THERE NOW!! Why are you not just forgoing your afternoon nap to enjoy it now. Did the last 2 years and closed borders and cancelled trips teach you anything!

Reactions: 9
I think what made it worse for me was they kept saying "we will be back", "we definitely will be back" BUT YOU ARE THERE NOW!! Why are you not just forgoing your afternoon nap to enjoy it now. Did the last 2 years and closed borders and cancelled trips teach you anything!
It really showed that they live in this very strange bubble. Won’t ever go near an area if there is an atmosphere, up early so they avoid anything interesting, they even were so early for Cheers it was closed. In a rush but always time for chain coffee and sugar. I don’t even know where Salem is, too lazy to edit in a map or show much of the area. Do they go back to the hotel and sleep all day? It’s very odd

I understand why they get up early at Disney, do some stuff and then go back for a rest but Disney is the kind of place you can do that, the real world generally isn't.

Also, why are they eating at chain places all the time? They didn't even get anything from Quincy Market, which is a must in Boston, they just looked at it. All the lovely restaurants in Boston and they eat at Chipotle. So odd. But ok, it's their holiday. It does seem like they are scared to try anything truly new.

This is what I don't understand about them, they have the chance to eat and drink in great independent places they can't visit at home but they keep just going to the same chain store. Also what was the point of the Salem trip, what a waste.

My husband said do you think they have a phobia of other people? We remembered they went to Epcot for new year and left at about 7pm because it was busy, disney springs eating at 11am to get ahead, London walk before anything was open. They never experience the real feel of somewhere. Imagine flying 6 hours to Boston and running from Salem to get a Dunkin’ and get a nap in. Very strange couple come to think it (harmless)

Yeah I agree I can't defend them on only spending two hours and not doing anything, I couldn't believe it. Not even the main witch museum that salem is known for. It was ridiculous. Also agree the editing was really poor.

I don't have an issue with getting up early, I do that quite often on trips (especially when jet lag is involved). But its normally to make most of the day not to be back in my hotel by lunchtime!! I suspect covid has increased their anxiety of crowds, but at same time things didn't make sense. If they don't like crowds why get a train, even more so why choose rush hour to do it (OK it turned out OK but they didn't know that). They don't seem to like being inside even for food, always online order and quick collect.

I also notice they walk much more now in fairness to them. They mention steps more and I was shocked they walked to the station.. id have called an uber lol I wonder if that's how they've lose some weight.

I'm curious to see how their September wdw trip goes and if they vlog it. I'm not sure their heart is in it anymore. Also can't see them handling disney crowds

Yeah I agree I can't defend them on only spending two hours and not doing anything, I couldn't believe it. Not even the main witch museum that salem is known for. It was ridiculous. Also agree the editing was really poor.

I don't have an issue with getting up early, I do that quite often on trips (especially when jet lag is involved). But its normally to make most of the day not to be back in my hotel by lunchtime!! I suspect covid has increased their anxiety of crowds, but at same time things didn't make sense. If they don't like crowds why get a train, even more so why choose rush hour to do it (OK it turned out OK but they didn't know that). They don't seem to like being inside even for food, always online order and quick collect.

I also notice they walk much more now in fairness to them. They mention steps more and I was shocked they walked to the station.. id have called an uber lol I wonder if that's how they've lose some weight.

I'm curious to see how their September wdw trip goes and if they vlog it. I'm not sure their heart is in it anymore. Also can't see them handling disney crowds
I feel I need to quote all your reply. All very true can’t deny. The walking is good yes but if you are still consuming a scary amount of junk, your poor body still has to process it. They both look terrible for their age, are they not in their 30s still? A giant sugar drink and donut still has the same negative impact on your body, even if you walk some of it off. (Considering this is their normal diet)

i hope WDW brings back their personality too. Something doesn’t add up in this trip. Why bother going? Maybe they had a flight credit and hotel to use up. Much cheaper than a Florida trip

I think this trip to Boston was a safe way for them to dip their top back into travelling to America. An easy flight to a city they've visited before, stayed in a hotel they've stayed in before and eat all the food they're familiar with. Which is all absolutely fine but it's not interesting enough to put out for people to watch. Like they're going to Walmart to drool over shelves of Oreos and buy that damn bbq sauce that they're obsessed with by the gallon. It's all just so basic. Not interesting, informative or aspirational in any way. Save it for family and friends.

Reactions: 4
I tried really hard to enjoy tonight’s video after the backlash of my last comments. But sorry that was one of the worst vlogs I’ve ever watched. It’s their holiday ok, but it’s not YouTube worthy at all. (Nice guys yes) They got a train at 7.50am and already was on one back by 11.50 I think it was. That’s really sad and quite upsetting, also considering in that time they went to Dunkin donuts twice. Very sad. I even tried the Karen bee lady too who they are besties with and was the worst disney vlog I’ve ever watched. I’m out, snore
I know it's an L&R thread but i think Karen Bee's last few vlogs have been poor alright

I know it's an L&R thread but i think Karen Bee's last few vlogs have been poor alright
I've always found her poor. She seems nice enough but she is not a good vlogger

I feel I need to quote all your reply. All very true can’t deny. The walking is good yes but if you are still consuming a scary amount of junk, your poor body still has to process it. They both look terrible for their age, are they not in their 30s still? A giant sugar drink and donut still has the same negative impact on your body, even if you walk some of it off. (Considering this is their normal diet)

i hope WDW brings back their personality too. Something doesn’t add up in this trip. Why bother going? Maybe they had a flight credit and hotel to use up. Much cheaper than a Florida trip
Oh yeah I agree, their diet does need an overhaul but I do think Luke especially has lost some weight. But also agree they still don't look that well. Rich is in his mid to late 30s I think, pretty sure luke is early to mid 40s

I honestly think covid and lockdowns has hit them hard, and maybe more things have happened that we don't know about. Also agree I think this was a test to see how comfortable they felt travelling long haul again

what was the reason for their long term absence? The bigger of the two looked really unwell and pumping in sweat.

also hocus pocus was filmed in Salem because of what massive historical event boys…

what was the reason for their long term absence? The bigger of the two looked really unwell and pumping in sweat.

also hocus pocus was filmed in Salem because of what massive historical event boys…
The be fair, it was very hot here when they filmed that, so that maybe explain some of the sweating. Luke does look like he has lost some weight facially but when you see him in the vlogs charging off into the distance, he looks as big as he ever was.

I've been to Salem and I'm not sure you can justify not doing the Witch Museum, really. It's definitely the main attraction.

I've put this in the general Disney Vloggers thread but thought it worth repeating here- they seem disproportionately upset by the recent YouTube video showing people scrapping in Magic Kingdom, so much so that they seem to have put out some sort of statement about it and it sounds like they might cancel their September trip over it. It's their money and they can do what they want with it of course, but this sounds very OTT.