L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought luke (bigger guy) was older? I swear his 40th has been mentioned at somepoint as either having happened or coming soon

Reactions: 3
I do like them more than most disney vloggers, but do understand some of the criticism around them (and agree on some of it). I do cringe a bit when Rich often goes in Hollister, he is just too old for that now lol

Reactions: 4
I am suprised that these two slip under the radar so much. As well as being undeniably dull and entitled they are also massive hypocrites.
They claim that they don't do YouTube for reward (highly successful career men don't you know) or for clout (see their twitter rants over the years) but isn't it convenient that they are bashing out the Disney vlogs (3 in the last couple of days) as we are in December and advert revenue is at its highest. They burst in to life every December. Money grabbing tossers and their followers seem oblivious to it.

• Heart
I am suprised that these two slip under the radar so much. As well as being undeniably dull and entitled they are also massive hypocrites.
They claim that they don't do YouTube for reward (highly successful career men don't you know) or for clout (see their twitter rants over the years) but isn't it convenient that they are bashing out the Disney vlogs (3 in the last couple of days) as we are in December and advert revenue is at its highest. They burst in to life every December. Money grabbing tossers and their followers seem oblivious to it.
FWIW the money they will make from their YouTube views will be minimal, nothing in comparison to a salary for an average job. Real revenue on YouTube comes from associated things like brand deals and sponsored content.

Reactions: 1
FWIW the money they will make from their YouTube views will be minimal, nothing in comparison to a salary for an average job. Real revenue on YouTube comes from associated things like brand deals and sponsored content.
They will be getting a few hundred quid each month. Not to be sniffed at.

If they were in it to make money, they would need to be more proactive throughout the year, start selling loads of merch and or start using paetron, neither of which they’re doing

D55727A9-09D9-450D-8DA3-1EF3DC070944.png

They’ve made £225 approx , at least that will pay for their Starbucks and Costa addiction.

There are a lot more than these two of YouTube that completely take the piss and are more suitable targets for your distane

If they were in it to make money, they would need to be more proactive throughout the year, start selling loads of merch and or start using paetron, neither of which they’re doing

View attachment 1828249

They’ve made £225 approx , at least that will pay for their Starbucks and Costa addiction.

There are a lot more than these two of YouTube that completely take the piss and are more suitable targets for your distane
You are right and there are but I am telling you that these two are grifters as well whether you want to admit it or not.
I've no problem with them making a bob or two by the way but its the whole holier than thou act that annoys me with them. They don't mind a freebie either and on the merch front they were happy cashing in on Magical Day Apparel before they fell out.
And another site suggests its more like £450 for the month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think for me it’s when you compare them to prick and pouty or Adam and Gary

They will be getting a few hundred quid each month. Not to be sniffed at.
oh yeah, but that’ll be on most active months (with an above average CPM which they wouldn’t always get with their channel size and posting schedule) and it’s more just to say that the majority of their disposable income comes from their salaried jobs not 362728 aff links and constant Readly ads. I work in influencer marketing and honestly, L&R are literal saints in comparison to 99% of content creators. They aren’t without fault obviously but in my opinion (and putting aside that really misjudged collab Magical Day Apparel) their status as grifters isn’t the one.

oh yeah, but that’ll be on most active months (with an above average CPM which they wouldn’t always get with their channel size and posting schedule) and it’s more just to say that the majority of their disposable income comes from their salaried jobs not 362728 aff links and constant Readly ads. I work in influencer marketing and honestly, L&R are literal saints in comparison to 99% of content creators. They aren’t without fault obviously but in my opinion (and putting aside that really misjudged collab Magical Day Apparel) their status as grifters isn’t the one.
Come on then - why do they burst in to life EVERY December? You will be aware that this is the most profitable time for youtube creators no?
I am not saying that they are the worst for grifting but they are grifters. They are one of the worst for entitlement and can moan for England.

As i’ve said on her numerous times I used to be a massive fan from their very early days. They absolutely disgusted me how they dropped out during lockdown (fair enough) but coming back to flog their facemasks in collab with that awful pair then offski again.
I think if you are a newer viewer and then watching their older stuff you won’t notice as much how much they have changed now from when they first began.

Reactions: 3
Come on then - why do they burst in to life EVERY December? You will be aware that this is the most profitable time for youtube creators no?
I am not saying that they are the worst for grifting but they are grifters. They are one of the worst for entitlement and can moan for England.
Yeah of course, it’s my priority from about March! I guess I’m coming from a different perspective. We’re not going to agree and I don’t want to derail the thread so I’ll leave it here!

There is definitely valid criticism but as bumblebee says I don't see how they're grifters. They aren't swindling or conning anyone or using any dodgy tactics to earn money. They may not be as innocent or perfect as they make out sometimes, but they aren't grifting

As i’ve said on her numerous times I used to be a massive fan from their very early days. They absolutely disgusted me how they dropped out during lockdown (fair enough) but coming back to flog their facemasks in collab with that awful pair then offski again.
I think if you are a newer viewer and then watching their older stuff you won’t notice as much how much they have changed now from when they first began.
I've always found them boring but quite harmless and liked having them on as background noise....

what changed things for me was the collab with Yaz & Ash too! it was at the peak of the pandemic in 2020 when vaccines weren't even a thing yet and no one knew how dangerous Covid could be.... June or July 2020 they released merch with that pair! and not just any merch but Facemasks!! now I don't mind small businesses selling Facemasks or whatever....

but Luke & Rich who claim they have high paying jobs and no need for money...... to monetise Covid like that at the height of it, literally a few months after the first lockdown, and with the first person to show interested in collabing with them, screamed desperation to me!

since then I've found it hard to trust them as I find them fake! They like to pretend they're above other vloggers but they're just as bad and I just wish they were honest. they come acrosss very entitled and arrogant now

Reactions: 1