L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people travelling from uk to America spend the first few days waking up very early, so I can understand why they are doing it plus maybe not as many people around when your vlogging (after not vlogging for a while)
Agreed but they do it at home too. Going shopping before anything is open and walking round London at the crack of dawn.

Reactions: 1
Yep 5am is a good wake up time for jetlag for me. Going east its even worse. I think I barely slept first two days

So even in Salem that has a lot of lively independent coffee places they still have to go for the chain store, Dunkin Donuts. I can't help but think they only care about the brand not the experience.

Reactions: 5
So even in Salem that has a lot of lively independent coffee places they still have to go for the chain store, Dunkin Donuts. I can't help but think they only care about the brand not the experience.
Yes they do love a brand but also I think they stick with brands because of anxiety and possibly the chrons (knowing what food works and doesn't work but not exactly the healthiest diet). Yes they appear as though they are well travelled, but they always play it safe. Yes they have been to Shanghai and Japan but it was chasing Disney! Outside of disney and the US, where have the travelled?

Reactions: 4
I like these guys but they're definitely not well travelled..... going to a million different cities but always chasing the exact same experience from them doesn't make you well traveled! They always stay in the same bubble and aren't even a tiny bit adventurous

They’ve been to Boston before. So probably all the same places as the last time they went.

Reactions: 3
So they are back from their first trip in which they said they vlogged and wondering what will be on the vlog that they didn't cover the million insta stories?! Maybe we will get a shopping haul to show the insane amount of B&BW and Hawaiian BBQ sauce they managed to buy or their new rae dunn obsession.

Do we think they went to the other Salem by accident? There must have been a Walmart and an outlet nearer. I realise NH has no sales tax but most of what they bought is not subject to VAT anyway.

Very much doubt they hired a car just to go shopping for a couple of hours.

Also, that was all rather boring, wasn't it? They are harmless enough most of the time but didn't really show us anything and they appeared to do the same stuff as on their last trip.

Reactions: 2
Do we think they went to the other Salem by accident? There must have been a Walmart and an outlet nearer. I realise NH has no sales tax but most of what they bought is not subject to VAT anyway.

Very much doubt they hired a car just to go shopping for a couple of hours.

Also, that was all rather boring, wasn't it? They are harmless enough most of the time but didn't really show us anything and they appeared to do the same stuff as on their last trip.
No they went for the right one, they have done the outlets before. Also Boston doesn't have a walmart itself. I enjoyed it personally 🤷‍♂️

I think it was noticeable that they had lost some confidence vlogging as they didn't show everything they did on first day (based on instagram)

This is exactly what I expected from an L&R vlog. Same music they use, lots of talking in a somewhat childish voice. Same comfort foods and drinks. They do sightseeing and do a good job at pointing things out and pronounce things correctly. Focus so far has been on food and shopping, which tbh so are the WDW/Florida vlogs.
But it is fresh seeing a new destination to break from all the disney stuff and yes you can see they have both lost a bit of confidence but I feel we may see that return in the next vlog with the Salem visit and Hocus Pocus focus.

That was the most boring lazy and mind numbingly dull travel vlog I’ve ever watched. They seem like ok guys but what on the earth was that? The same boring music as 5 years ago, the weird PowerPoint changes of scenes, and they seemed so awkward and out of breath. They seem really out of date compared to even the lodge guys (who I hate) and I can’t put my finger on it

I think they are very obviously out of practice and yes they have gained more weight so are more out of breathe than before.
I think they are a victim to their own videos that if they tried to switch out the music there would be a flood of comments/complaints from die hards that only associate them with the intro music.
They are some of the most predictable channels where you know what they will buy, eat, drink, see and say.
But they are not vile or nasty in their videos. They can have a hissy fit every now and again on other socials and apart from the spout of complaining in WDW and Vegas to get freebies, are mostly positive in their content. And they do at least keep noise levels consistent throughout the whole video.

I get what you mean about boring, but in the end they are just vlogging their holiday, it's not their career where their income is reliant on what they put on YouTube. If they don't want to update their style, fair go I guess.

Even if Boston itself doesn't have one, there must be a nearer Walmart, surely?
Yeah but if you're going out of the city you may as well pop to New Hampshire and take advantage of the outlets and tax free shopping. I've done stuff like that before, it's no big deal.

Boston is quite an upmarket city and residents like to keep a certain aesthetic which is why something like walmart isn't there. Target I think is the only box type store there and even that isn't a typical box store from memory.

I get what you mean about boring, but in the end they are just vlogging their holiday, it's not their career where their income is reliant on what they put on YouTube. If they don't want to update their style, fair go I guess.
Exactly, it's just their holidays, if it was their career it would be different and tbh I don't see their vlogging style as any better or worse than any other disney vloggers, in the US or UK (including the big ones who do have it as their career). Also their followers would likely miss their main theme tunes

How strange, thought this wasn’t the rave thread. We were just shocked at how crap we thought the vlog was. Came here to talk about thoughts on it. Didn’t see the point in over 40 mins of dull vlogging. Seem like ok guys but what’s the point in uploading the same shopping, bbq sauce, cheesecake, food, repeating each other vlogs like 2 year ago.

I’ve not watched & unfortunately not going to either. I’ve said numerous times on here that I loved them from the beginning but I think they pandered to their soppy fans & enjoyed the attention a bit too much. I don’t believe their Blue Peter presenter persona is 24/7. Especially Luke. I do think they are nice guys but they certainly don’t like it when they don’t get their own way.

I mean all their vlogs are the same, they go to the same shops every trip, buy the same things. I'm well aware of what's going to happen in each vlog. Sometimes I'm in the mood to watch a boring/comforting vlog with people I've watched for a few years now. Or I'll skip it because I'm not in the mood to be bored to tears😂. I'm not expecting anything mind blowing, and never have from the people I watch, mainly Disney vloggers, just people going on holidays.

I mean all their vlogs are the same, they go to the same shops every trip, buy the same things. I'm well aware of what's going to happen in each vlog. Sometimes I'm in the mood to watch a boring/comforting vlog with people I've watched for a few years now. Or I'll skip it because I'm not in the mood to be bored to tears😂. I'm not expecting anything mind blowing, and never have from the people I watch, mainly Disney vloggers, just people going on holidays.
Very true and I’ll still have their channel on for a comfort/ background. I think we were just really dissapointed in the quality of the vlog vs others we watch now. Was very basic and boring. They didn’t look too well either, it didn’t seem like we were watching the same people from the Disney days

How strange, thought this wasn’t the rave thread. We were just shocked at how crap we thought the vlog was. Came here to talk about thoughts on it. Didn’t see the point in over 40 mins of dull vlogging. Seem like ok guys but what’s the point in uploading the same shopping, bbq sauce, cheesecake, food, repeating each other vlogs like 2 year ago.
It’s never really been a rave or hate thread. Luke and Rich don’t inspire the hate that others do because they just float along and do what they always do. Some people like it some people don’t. They can get a pissy if things don’t go their way but they don’t act like utter gits like the Lodge guys do, which explains why this is still number one for L&R and others are much higher, the Tim Tracker one is massive

Reactions: 3