L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure tbh, I don't remember ever her being fully explained...but I might be wrong.

Was sad to hear about Sox, they understandably sound devastated and sounds like it was unexpected

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure tbh, I don't remember ever her being fully explained...but I might be wrong.

Was sad to hear about Sox, they understandably sound devastated and sounds like it was unexpected
Thanks @Mark81.

It is awful sad. Seemed like a lovely cat in their videos

Reactions: 1
So from their latest insta post . . . they won't be back to WDW till Autumn this year! So that would be what September time?? I am partly amazed they are waiting so long to go, but also good on them.

Reactions: 2
Interesting seeing them kick off over disney yesterday. Disney giving money to anti gay companies or something. Do they not understand how Florida works? Very narrow minded and hilarious. Considering they support anti businesses all the time like chic fil a and Cracker Barrel.

I do think they love drama. Never post about anything that doesn’t support them and their believes. What about other things in the world? Kicking off over disney giving a bit of money to a person who is anti gay, I think they need to take a step back and look at the world right now.

Interesting seeing them kick off over disney yesterday. Disney giving money to anti gay companies or something. Do they not understand how Florida works? Very narrow minded and hilarious. Considering they support anti businesses all the time like chic fil a and Cracker Barrel.

I do think they love drama. Never post about anything that doesn’t support them and their believes. What about other things in the world? Kicking off over disney giving a bit of money to a person who is anti gay, I think they need to take a step back and look at the world right now.
I disagree. I think it’s great that they have publicly highlighted this and the ‘Don’t say Gay’ bill is a huge deal in Florida. Disney is the foundation of their platform and as gay men, it makes absolute sense they want to talk about it.

And wouldn’t it be great if it makes them think twice about other places they spend money.

It’s possible to care about both the Russian Invasion of Ukraine and the suppression of LGBT+ rights in Florida, too.

Reactions: 8
It's possible their eyes have been opened. Most tourists wouldn't know how florida works.

I was more surprised they follow wdwnt I thought most people knew how problematic that site is

I disagree. I think it’s great that they have publicly highlighted this and the ‘Don’t say Gay’ bill is a huge deal in Florida. Disney is the foundation of their platform and as gay men, it makes absolute sense they want to talk about it.

And wouldn’t it be great if it makes them think twice about other places they spend money.

It’s possible to care about both the Russian Invasion of Ukraine and the suppression of LGBT+ rights in Florida, too.
Fair enough but they only ever post stuff that has an argumentative undertone. “We are going to contact disney” great, we don’t care. Did you contact any of the other companies you support who openly are anti gay?

Its just when it suits them. And I think to have a following and only select when they want to care isn’t cool. Why can’t they just do it behind closed doors and find out. Why be all drama and post it on stories to thousands of people

It's possible their eyes have been opened. Most tourists wouldn't know how florida works.

I was more surprised they follow wdwnt I thought most people knew how problematic that site is
Lol they probably are on here too. They seem the type

Fair enough but they only ever post stuff that has an argumentative undertone. “We are going to contact disney” great, we don’t care. Did you contact any of the other companies you support who openly are anti gay?

Its just when it suits them. And I think to have a following and only select when they want to care isn’t cool. Why can’t they just do it behind closed doors and find out. Why be all drama and post it on stories to thousands of people

Lol they probably are on here too. They seem the type
As I understood it, contacting Disney was to get more clarity on the bill and their connection to it. And pressure from the Disney community could be what gets a review of funding being channeled to discriminatory politicians who support hate.

I agree, they can be quick to complain for poor service etc but this is a different situation and, personally, I think they are absolutely right to put a spotlight on it and are handling it well so far.

While it is good that they feel the need to contact WDW for clarity. What will they do with the response!?! Are they suddenly going to stop going to WDW if they are going to continue supporting these companies?

While it is good that they feel the need to contact WDW for clarity. What will they do with the response!?! Are they suddenly going to stop going to WDW if they are going to continue supporting these companies?
Exactly. They aren’t suddenly going to stop going to disney are they. Even Florida. It’s just attention seeking to put it on Instagram.

They should get their facts first and then post if it really is true- which would be important to highlight.

Guessing they are contacting other companies too? Interested to see what else they post. Drama with those two. Starting to notice all the moaning in that group, that Karen is a right complainer too

I think its a case of doing the right thing and not just believing the media. They're going straight to the source.

Now whether disney even replies is another thing. Unless a lot of people start raising I I doubt they will. And if it is true, will they stop going? That's the test. You need to back up your outrage otherwise its just hollow words

I don't know why it annoys me so much that they're always up early and snouting about before anything is open, but it does.

Ugh I never know which bloody thread I'm directed too as they have two 🤣

I know ones more positive than the other but I get a notification and just see l & r dreaming 🤣

• Haha
They are boring, though. Nice as long as everything is going their way but overall very dull.

Mind you, it will be interesting to see how their vlogging holds up against this new generation of vloggers that have smelled an easy life and want to give it a go. I think L&R's will be superior.

I don't know why it annoys me so much that they're always up early and snouting about before anything is open, but it does.
I think a lot of people travelling from uk to America spend the first few days waking up very early, so I can understand why they are doing it plus maybe not as many people around when your vlogging (after not vlogging for a while)

Reactions: 2