Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought she seems to have got rid of a lot of videos, probably doesn't want his family to see them and also the ones where she has been lying about her age. I think there was a few when she was in Cannes.

do you mean this one?
I think that was one of them, but there were a few more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's what I thought she seems to have got rid of a lot of videos, probably doesn't want his family to see them and also the ones where she has been lying about her age. I think there was a few when she was in Cannes.

I think that was one of them, out there were a few more.
ah okay, I hadn't seen this video before but her way of speaking the whole time is really as if she is over enunciating as if she is talking to someone who doesn't speak english well, her way of speaking is just so odd

Reactions: 3
ah okay, I hadn't seen this video before but her way of speaking the whole time is really as if she is over enunciating as if she is talking to someone who doesn't speak english well, her way of speaking is just so odd
She has definitely had a clear out.

I was searching through videos and took these screengrabs to show the change in her fashion.
Pre and post Guido. View attachment 545179View attachment 545180
I think she was with Guido here if I remember rightly, it was during the time she was making clothes out of curtains lol, but yea totally agree if you look at her social media pre autumn 2019 I think her style is deffo different.
I haven’t watched the video but been reading about love bombing which was something I had never heard of before it was mentioned here, v interesting !

She has definitely had a clear out.
I don't get how she financed that trip, a boat for herself in probably the most expensive time to stay there, a helicopter trip... is this all financed by a boyfriend? or would wayfarer be paying?

I think she was with Guido here if I remember rightly, it was during the time she was making clothes out of curtains lol, but yea totally agree if you look at her social media pre autumn 2019 I think her style is deffo different.
I haven’t watched the video but been reading about love bombing which was something I had never heard of before it was mentioned here, v interesting !
the yellow outfit is just awful, no wonder her clothing line didn't go anywhere!

• Haha
I don't get how she financed that trip, a boat for herself in probably the most expensive time to stay there, a helicopter trip... is this all financed by a boyfriend? or would wayfarer be paying?

the yellow outfit is just awful, no wonder her clothing line didn't go anywhere!
I know it's all very strange, she always used to say that she was struggling and yet she was living/staying in some of the most expensive cities in the world - Cannes, Monaco, New York etc

Re: style. Yeah if you check her Wafarers videos and such she dressed much more casually. Like hiking in Peru in micro denim shorts or even her own videos in Rome, hanging around in Dolce &Gabbana style bras.

Re: discussion of Kylie preaching about never drinking or having one night stands etc etc!

Specially for your enjoyment @emm @Denise0211 @Appleblossom @PlinyinTorquay!

Somehow I don’t think K has shown Guido her ‘uncouth, gluttonous, animal like’ behaviour (yet i.e until that gold ring is firmly on) Thought you would all like this story that Kylie did as a one and only freelance story for Australia’s SMH newspaper: (when she was having kittens about Spain and it was her true spirit animal rather than Italy):

“We maniacally spoon more and more of it into our greedy mouths, tearing at the seafood with our oily fingers, lemon juice running fast down our chins. Suddenly I am outrageously thirsty and look up to see the chef standing over us with a contented grin, watching our animal behaviour. He slams a jug of cold white wine on our flimsy little table, now strewn with prawn heads, lemon wedges, clam shells and olive oil.

“I am gluttonous, uncouth and in heaven. I gulp down an entire glass of the cool wine. Chuckling, the chef fills it up again, splashing wine onto the floor.”

“I raise the glass to my lips in private toast to this city.
She is cupped by mountains, sprawls out to beaches, has cosmopolitan promenades and dark secret corners. Barcelona truly is the lucky witch who is intelligent, beautiful and good in bed.”

"Hola." His eyes are shiny and his gaze so direct it seems almost childlike. "You are beautiful....”

Full read is here for further analysis: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/from-barcelona-with-love-20070804-gdqrim.html
58B371CE-BAB3-4297-9440-2BAF93E87D9A.jpeg

B85AE061-39F1-4C69-9682-E254F568ABDE.jpeg
402173E4-D5EB-4D14-9933-DC9BA02F47E3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: discussion of Kylie preaching about never drinking or having one night stands! Somehow I don’t think K has shown Guido her ‘uncouth, gluttonous, animal like’ behaviour (yet i.e until that gold ring is firmly on) Thought you would all like this story that Kylie did as a one and only freelance story for Australia’s SMH newspaper: (when she was having kittens about Spain and it was her true spirit animal rather than Italy):

“We maniacally spoon more and more of it into our greedy mouths, tearing at the seafood with our oily fingers, lemon juice running fast down our chins. Suddenly I am outrageously thirsty and look up to see the chef standing over us with a contented grin, watching our animal behaviour. He slams a jug of cold white wine on our flimsy little table, now strewn with prawn heads, lemon wedges, clam shells and olive oil.

“I am gluttonous, uncouth and in heaven. I gulp down an entire glass of the cool wine. Chuckling, the chef fills it up again, splashing wine onto the floor.”

“I raise the glass to my lips in private toast to this city.
She is cupped by mountains, sprawls out to beaches, has cosmopolitan promenades and dark secret corners. Barcelona truly is the lucky witch who is intelligent, beautiful and good in bed.”

Full read is here for further analysis: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/from-barcelona-with-love-20070804-gdqrim.html
View attachment 545285
View attachment 545286View attachment 545287
I love spain and have lived in Barcelona but as usual a totally over romanticised portrayal of aplace.. how she can claim spanish men don't cat call is beyond me and her criticising of tourists just angers me, as if she is somehow above them. I doubt any of this story is true, and in what world does paella have chorizo?! remember that controversy when Jamie Oliver made paella with it :LOL:
Also petty but I find it funny she spelt better wrong :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes, I agree with you Emm. I just looked up the boat and checked the nightly rate for a random six days in May and it was over £30,000 around £4,300 per day. I see that she's done a lot of reviews for upmarket hotels, so perhaps she was reviewing/advertising the boat in some way? Nice work if you can get it. This is far too expensive for most people unless you're a Sheikh or something.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yep love the petty satisfaction of a bit of misspelling @emm 😆 K wrong again on chorizo🤦🏼‍♂️ I think you’re right and most of the story is bungled🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep love the petty satisfaction of a bit of misspelling @emm 😆 K wrong again on chorizo🤦🏼‍♂️ I think you’re right and most of the story is bungled🤔
I also think it is a really bad message to send for a young women on her own to go down some dodgy back streets with a total stranger, especially male, people often do things on holiday they would never dream of at home (I myself have done stupid things in the past too, but I wuold never suggest others do the same)

Yes, I agree with you Emm. I just looked up the boat and checked the nightly rate for a random six days in May and it was over £30,000 around £4,300 per day. I see that she's done a lot of reviews for upmarket hotels, so perhaps she was reviewing/advertising the boat in some way? Nice work if you can get it. This is far too expensive for most people unless you're a Sheikh or something.

I believe she was working with airbnb at the time. There were adverts with her.

I believe she was working with airbnb at the time. There were adverts with her.
I'm surpised air bnb would let her rent such an expensive form of accomodation at that time of year tbh, not like she had millions of followers

OT but I was just watching a cooking video of hers. those tiles look okay from a distance but close up they look awful!

Last edited:

And yes, I noticed that about the tiles, too! @emm

The article was written 13 years ago, when she was 16 (according to her)... wow she must have been really matured for her age 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From the gem of an article Alessandro linked above! Lol. She has never resisted these little anecdotes.

"Es mucho major," he grins cheekily. And sure enough when the boys behind the counter fall over themselves to fill my hands with a complimentary lifetime supply and I leave to shouts of "Make way for the princess with the olives", I understand why it is "much better".

Going back to her style, it seems to reflect the places and situations she has lived. Now it's preppy lady of the manor combined with 50's style film star casual.

Notice in Rome it was very Anita Ekberg/Dolce Vita. She even did a shoot of herself recreating that look. Often very Dolce &Gabbana ad style "busty" looks overall.

Positano and Sicily were short shorts, bikini tops, midriff baring etc. I guess it's summer so quite common looks. Just the transition from her time in Rome to the Florentine hills is notable. Lol

• Haha
I should go look at her Moroccan videos again. Did she do the Talitha Getty style there?!

About the stenciled tiles and blue paint - kinda sloppy. I get she wanted an antique look but there's a big difference between sloppy and handmade antique. You can control the paint with your brush to make an antique look without smearing it on with your fingers and bleeding it under the stencil all gloppy-styles. Antique was usually done well, it's just faded with use and exposure, not sloppy. Guido, do not let her do that to any rental properties! Do it right or don't do it.

If Kylie isn't careful, she will go down the same path as Stephanie at Chateau Diaries. Stephanie knows what's on Tattle and now her videos seem to be more about rebuttals and trying to prove these "mean" people wrong. But here's the thing. YOU CAN'T. When people see the truth, they're right, and no amount of more lying can hide the truth. You cannot cover it forever on the Internet. If you say you're authentic, then be who you truly are, whatever it is, own it, don't lie to cover it up. That is, um, not authentic. Right?

About the Q&A video, what would have been wrong with sitting on a sofa together, and telling your story together? Telling the stories separately is an odd way to convey how together you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.