Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Denise0211 One day Kylie came flouncing in (and she embodied ’flounce’) wearing minuscule pink shorts and a low cut top, all designed for maximum attention from the Italian male.
I'm not objecting the choice of her clothes here. But I'm just taken aback after reading this only because in most of her videos, especially during the past year; one can only see her in modest & elegant outfits...well, which makes her come off as someone least interested in expressing beauty by skin-show.

Also, @Antonio I'm just curious. Since you guys run in the same friend circles; wouldn't she ever confront you or your girlfriend about all of this ?

Reactions: 1
I'm not objecting the choice of her clothes here. But I'm just taken aback after reading this only because in most of her videos, especially during the past year; one can only see her in modest & elegant outfits...
I think she changed her style when she met Guido. In older videos she is always wearing short skirts/dresses and in general showing a lot of skin, sometimes wearing just bra. Now when she is pretending to be a country wife her style became more classy.

Reactions: 5
@Rosétinted you mean this thread? Who knows. Her behaviour in real life has made her enough enemies to keep her busy for years. Maybe it’s one of the reasons why she’s moved from country to country and then city to city so frequently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not objecting the choice of her clothes here. But I'm just taken aback after reading this only because in most of her videos, especially during the past year; one can only see her in modest & elegant outfits...well, which makes her come off as someone least interested in expressing beauty by skin-show.

Also, @Antonio I'm just curious. Since you guys run in the same friend circles; wouldn't she ever confront you or your girlfriend about all of this ?
Yes, as @wero said, her fashion style changed dramatically after meeting Guido.
She used to wear little shorts and cropped top sets or little dresses. They were very cute and she has a fab figure, so her current style while beautiful is the polar opposite of pre-Guido.

Reactions: 4
I think she changed her style when she met Guido. In older videos she is always wearing short skirts/dresses and in general showing a lot of skin, sometimes wearing just bra. Now when she is pretending to be a country wife her style became more classy.
Hadn’t thought about it like that @wero but that’s a really good point! Now she is with Guido it’s all tweedy jackets and jodhpurs. She has toned down it down a lot. I remember someone posted here pics of her wearing fishnet stockings and a very short zip-front shiny vinyl black skirt to meet some guy in Berlin. That’s a world away from the ‘country wife’ image she is currently projecting🙄

• Haha
Another crazy follower comment about wearing masks - “a Luciferian grooming device” (!) on what must be one of the very rare Kylie vlogs where you are conscious of the pandemic in Italy😳

The second comment is so true: “Rich people imitating farm life.” When are Kylie’s patreons going to stop funding this extremely wealthy pair’s renovations of an enormous private property that is only going to bring them a lot more money from the rents. Better to donate to creatives who actually need the support or worthwhile charities.
4C76DAD4-065D-411D-A82C-98762DABA50A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, and I thought with how much she works and works, where does she find the time to google herself. Lol.
She has been commenting like mad. I'm here having lunch and she actually mentioned what we said here: she is afraid to grow her channel because it opens her up to "hate." She also said in another she may make her whole channel private for patrons. Quite sensitive, isn't she?
And really, what "lies?" We have all said so when we haven't been sure of information, and just reporting what we have seen.
She won’t do that ! No chance of reeling in other suckers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20210425_074007.jpg

Edited to HT @Come-hither-lip-biter

It will be interesting to see K's response to this more-than-reasonable comment. Will it be deleted, or will K reply accusing Welsh Dragon of having a smutty mind, reading something unintended into her wholesome creations?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was searching through videos and took these screengrabs to show the change in her fashion.
Pre and post Guido.
Collage_20210425_115537.jpg
Collage_20210425_115654.jpg

• Haha
I don't understand what that second comment is getting at at all
This comment had me bemused as well. I think it was either written in a hurry (like I do, in supermarket queues or in the 5 minutes between phone calls😁) or english is their second language.
It doesn't appear to make sense but I think they are trying to say that the engagement is quick and Kylie doesn't know Guido or they do and are alluding at domestic violence.
And that Kylie should have spent the money on her boob job having martial arts training to protect herself.
I could also be talking nonsense!!

• Haha
This comment had me bemused as well. I think it was either written in a hurry (like I do, in supermarket queues or in the 5 minutes between phone calls😁) or english is their second language.
It doesn't appear to make sense but I think they are trying to say that the engagement is quick and Kylie doesn't know Guido or they do and are alluding at domestic violence.
And that Kylie should have spent the money on her boob job having martial arts training to protect herself.
does anyone know if she has definitely had a boob job? I didn't think so initially, but with how much she seems to want to show them that kind of fits with people I know who have had them done

Yes, if he's Icelandic perhaps he put his response through Google Translate and it came out with this?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.