Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_London12

I found Kylie's Youtube page during the pandemic. I loved her videos and felt that she was truly talented so I subscribed to her Patreon account. Slowly around the Fall, I noticed a change, especially when her Youtube channel hit 120k. I thought it was just me, but the lip-biting, the voice change, the constant, "I'm struggling and I'm paying for all the equipment and production" became too much. The pandemic has been hard for EVERYONE, but I noticed that she was actually living her best life. She moved into her "boyfriend's villa", renovating the kitchen and bathroom, taking vacations. Then I noticed she was shooting her Chanel makeup and designer crossover bags... and I said, what a minute! I believe everyone deserves nice things, but how are you affording Chanel makeup (which I have used and know the cost) but asking people to donate to your Patreon account during a pandemic!

I know a Youtube content creator and discussed Kylie's channel and this YT creator said that she is most definitely making money from her views. A LOT of money from her views. She is also making LOTS of money from her Patreon account. I stopped my monthly donation and wrote to her telling her that she is playing a very dangerous game. She is obviously manipulating people by saying she is "struggling" when she is actually hitting probably between 15k-20k per month. I'm so happy this thread has started. I feel so bad for the other Patreons who have lost their jobs or are in a situation where money is tight that keeps donating to her. I feel that someone with character would say, "If you want or feel compelled to donate to my Patreon account, here is the link" and leave it at that. Stop the lies and bullshit.

Everything will catch up to her. Plus all the lies in the videos and articles, girl.. stop lying about your age and how long you lived in Italy. So many lies. Thank you to whoever started this thread. I hope other Patreons find this and start connecting the dots.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

FlyByeNight

New here - I followed Kylie because I watched Chateau Diaries, and YouTube thought I wanted to see villas too. As usual YouTube is right. No matter how much I don't want it to be.

I enjoy some things like the travel and the gorgeous quality of video and scenery. The kitchen renovation.

As a straight female, I'm not much into the lingering bare midriff shots, the long gazes into the lens, the lip biting, the long drawn out bedroom vowels. I wonder how in the heck can she watch herself doing that and edit it?! Well. I once heard that Britney Spears, during her sexy teen years, made more money from older men than the screaming female fans at her concerts. Maybe there's a fountain to tap into when you do things a certain way.

Watch her closely when Guido's talking. Her eyes flit here and there. Her lips purse tightly. She doesn't look like she truly listens. She hears, but she looks like she's processing the next thing for herself to say. So very different a person than the one who holds the gaze so deep with the camera.

Reactions: 12

Appleblossom

VIP Member
The substantial bit is just it. Even if they rent different properties each year, she said her parents always live half the year in France. Rent must be quite high for the area and size of the place we saw (and I imagine that is typical for them.)

I try to catch all the comments not heaping praise on her, and now bashing us lol. I must have missed both comments you mentioned. What did 'Mica' write? 😳
I just found it.

Attachments

• Wow

Alessandro

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, so glad to see this forum. Kylie has crossed paths with my group of friends and colleagues in Rome too. What I object to is not only that she is completely false, her real personality is completely different to the one she portrays on Youtube and social media, but the picture she paints of Italy too. In real life, she is a rough 'grifter' (someone else used this word and it is exactly right!) and user that would step on anyone to achieve her goals. The fake accent and pretense of being a kind, nice person is all an act. In Rome, you would always see her on own and certainly never with girl friends. She had a really bad reputation among work colleagues and friends. It is hilarious that her followers leap to her defense when anyone calls her out.

I am an Italian and the Rome and Southern Italy she portrayed (and now Tuscany) is just totally fake. We are suffering incredibly from the effects of Covid 19 and our country never recovered from economic recession. Rome is an incredibly difficult place to live with an enormous problem with corruption and it is extremely hard for Italians to find good jobs (that are actually paid) let alone foreigners.

When other Italians comment that her posts about Italy are just lies, Kylie says they are bitter and jealous of her. But she is creating a totally wrong impression of Italy that makes it seems that her followers can just leave their homes and jobs and find a fantastic life in Italy. It is a dangerous picture because many foreigners come here expecting to find this fake "dream" of Italy and end up losing their savings and a lot more trying to survive here and then have to leave and go back to their own country in a few months.

The truth is Kylie could never find a "proper" job to support herself in Italy and it is only through men and her recent poor, deluded Patreon supporters that she has been able to hang around Italy for the past 15+ years. Now she has finally found her golden ticket in Guido. If he was an ordinary accountant that had no money and property, she would not be with him.

• Heart

Antonio

Kylie deletes all true comments about her so I am glad to have found this forum. I am Italian and I live and work in Rome and I came across Kylie there. She is a total fake, very tough and very calculating and will do anything to get ahead. Poor Guido doesn’t know yet the narcissist that is hiding behind the tossed hair and lip biting. Barcelona and Spain - not Italy - were the places she originally claimed to be her lifelong passion. She then switched to Italy and has been making a mockery of real Italian life ever since with her sugary parodies of la dolce vita in Rome and Positano. She desperately tried to get a billionaire’s son to marry her who owned a hotel in Positano and imagined herself based in New York and using his family’s money to make feature films that she would star in, write and direct...He dumped her after he saw through her fakery and palpable desperation to get her hands on his money...She was bankrupt in Rome and then Florence and has finally found the rich man she has been avidly searching for...God help him.

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
The last one where the commentator is saying that he/ just knows that Kylie won’t have any problems having children because he/ she „just knows“ felt like a punch to my stomach. I am struggling with fertility issues myself (my partner and I are currently in treatment about it) and I really don’t know what that comment is supposed to mean. You cannot „just know“ if someone is fertile or not before you actually try to have children. It is not written on our faces. And saying those kind of things is really hurtful to people like me.
I am so sorry for your struggles ❤ tbh this just shows the intelligence level (i.e. lack thereof) of her fans imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Denise0211

VIP Member
Poor Guido, he already seems grumpy and a bit fed up with Kylie’s hysterical hyperbole over every minuscule discovery whether it’s a paint chip or an old bed in the attic...But as she will be speaking “her truth” I don’t think she will allow any dissent from him🤭

If only he knew who the real Kylie Jayne is before it’s too late - she will no doubt feel much more free to let her true self out when (and if) the legal marriage documents are signed and she feels home and hosed😳
You brought up another thing I have come to despise, but ties into my comment about her acting like such a child. Every....miniscule....discovery. "Oooh look amore! Look! It's a ROSE!" "Ohhhh look....the trees are....green!"🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
yeah their relationship seems much more equal and like a partnership, they both cook for each other etc, she doesn't feel the need to act like the perfect housewife
Oh my goodness, I would NOT ever want Nicki and Kylie's worlds to collide. Kylie's toxic energy is not something Nicki and Carlo ever deserve. Before finding this forum I had not heard of Nicki and have really enjoyed watching her Positano Diaries, so thank you!! She's so authentic and lovely vibe, and we share similar interests such as pets, cooking, hiking and gardening so I have lots of reasons to love it. I've also been an expat a couple of times and am moving back to the UK (Pembrokeshire, Wales to be specific) again after 10 years being back in Seattle, and I know it is no fairytale. It's a tough transition even when you speak the language and are passionate about the culture and the landscape.

Hello all! I'm new (my real name is Aelfwynn) and I have finally been accepted on here. It's been so hard following this thread for a couple of weeks and not be able to participate. I started watching Kylie's videos about a year ago because YT kept insisting I would like it...and I kind of did, but mainly because I love Italy and needed some escapism. I love the cinematography of her videos but she quickly became incredibly annoying to me, but at the same time endearing. I felt sorry for her, trying so incredibly hard to be sexy and desirable and living in a deluded fantasy world. I unfollowed and re-followed her several times and had an internal battle asking myself, "is it just me that finds the narcissistic camera shots objectionable?"

I did make a comment on one of her backpacking through the mountains videos from a few years ago about the lip-biting and all the come-hither sexy looks into the camera...on a freaking solo backpacking adventure!!! I commented that it felt like I was intruding on her love affair with herself and how toning that down might turn fewer people off. She didn't respond or remove the comment, and one of her fans commented back that they didn't understand what I was talking about. So, I thought I must be crazy...until the Disney nightmare video and I seriously couldn't help myself from commenting. It's still there, not removed, but oh my, her fans have become much more rabid and aggressive. I'll take a screen shot and post here later. It's under my handle Welsh Dragon if one of you finds it first.

A while back I also commented on one of her videos about her age and timeline not adding up, and she responded directly to it, saying "don't believe what you read online regarding my age" but then didn't actually provide clarity. It still doesn't make sense at ALL for her to be 29. 38 is much more reasonable, but she actually looks my age to me (44). Someone on here said it so well several pages back about how the midriff only hip-shaking/thrusting slow-motion shots and sexy lip-biting looks into the camera are dangerous in so many ways for society in sexualizing women publicly. It's her prerogative to create whatever content she likes, and it's our prerogative to criticize it.

Alessandro

Chatty Member
And I was lowballing putting an average figure at 7€ for her monthly patreon earnings. Imagine quite a few are in the 38,50-77 range.

This is hilarious:
So ludicrous: “This amount will allow me to pay for coffee or herbal tea so I can stay up until 4am or 5am editing most nights.”

What kind of herbal tea helps you stay awake until 5am??😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

beeonne

Yes @Tdrinker. She is such a bitch. This is the REAL Kylie Jayne. 😳 The comment was more than respectful and her reply to Kylie was too. If it were me I'd have told her to eff off back to her dreamland estate while many were locked in tiny apartments, many not working, while all her bills were paid by her lover of the year.

Also I highly doubt "so many Italians" have written her from hospital during covid, since if you were in hospital one was likely intubated and in poor condition. Also , based on comments/engagement I would say less than 10% of her viewers are Italian anyway. What is with her delusions of grandeur, btw? Sorry for the multiple posts but she is just so incredibly phoney.
Wow the weirdly aggressive tone of Kylie's reply to that message is jarring. It's kind of patronising? "Now you Italians listen as I, a tourist, tell you about how you are actually feeling and how your country is doing"..

And hi! I found Kylie under a year ago. I found her videos to be beautiful and there's so much good in them, but like you guys, I also found her flirty demeanor and weird accent. After watching her a while her constant "a hmmm"s started to really annoy me. She kind of sounds like she's constantly lost for words and explaining something to a five year old at the same time. I felt that maybe I was alone in my thoughts because there wasn't any discussion about her anywhere, but I'm glad I found this thread (after she mentioned it in her comments). It's usually a red flag if I can't find anything remotely negative about an influencer.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Yes @Tdrinker. She is such a bitch. This is the REAL Kylie Jayne. 😳 The comment was more than respectful and her reply to Kylie was too. If it were me I'd have told her to eff off back to her dreamland estate while many were locked in tiny apartments, many not working, while all her bills were paid by her lover of the year.

Also I highly doubt "so many Italians" have written her from hospital during covid, since if you were in hospital one was likely intubated and in poor condition. Also , based on comments/engagement I would say less than 10% of her viewers are Italian anyway. What is with her delusions of grandeur, btw? Sorry for the multiple posts but she is just so incredibly phoney.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Jerry

VIP Member
Oh also I don't know if this has already been shared here, but this video confirms her relationship with Patrick and is also just quite a watch regardless

Thank you for this video of Kylie as rapper !

This seals the deal for me as to whether she is just naive or a poser and faker. She is as authentic in an Italian kitchen as she is as a “rapper” in the hood. A chameleon who takes on the colours of whatever environment she finds herself in.

I saw a video the other day that shows how much Utubers get paid. Someone with 100K subscribers gets about $400/day less 55% commission for Utube = about $200 a day. Kylie has 200K subscribers so presumably makes $400 a day after commission.

The veracity of the content is apparently irrelevant, just a matter of hits and subscribers. Even “dislikes” may add to her income.

Not bad for someone who includes “drone operator” as part of her skill set. I’m sure she’s learned that the talents of biting her lip into the camera, flashing a continuous smile and swaying her hips while mixing bread dough in a bowl are much more profitable !

So sad and so funny.

• Haha

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Hi everyone , just jumped into this forum as I had been looking for somewhere to comment on KF - she stopped her real FB Page as she said people accused her of being self-serving and vain etc (really??!). I think we all agree she puts a lot of effort into her videos as of course she never stops telling us - but It Is this rarefied atmosphere that doesn't ring true that grates. How many Italian 50's /60's films she's studied to poach the style/ music/attitude to create the facade that just seems corny to me. Yes, and that voice, glad you all mentioned It - would like to hear how she talks at home in Byron Bay...but have to say that her French, Italian, Catalan are all authentic - must be due to her Greek Heritage - why she even mimics Guido speaking English. However since she had to leave Florence in a rather depressed state and lying in bed talking 'to her tribe ' about how the world should recognize her talent, she has curated this polished diva image. I skipped a lot of videos but remember one saying she had written a book of 600 Pages when she was 20 that she hadn't worked hard enough to publish (not that It wasn't good enough), filming with teams who didn't have her artistic ideals, not being paid or finding work after forwarding hundreds of ideas, in Rome other disappointments & so It went on. She also set up a business designing & selling clothes which also fizzled out. So now obviously Guido Is offering some sort of future but he strikes me as being wary and cynical as toscani often are. He mentioned how agriculture in Italy doesn't pay now and people are property rich but cash poor his family, noble or not included. I think he is a match for Kylie - in the beginning he didn't want to be part of the vlog & all the decorating she did she had to pay for, whereas now all the visibility he and his family will get from showing the renovations will greatly benefit their hospitality business so now dear Guido Is playing along and wolfing down the food she cooks, teasing her but never too affectionate.
Sorry how long this Is but I had a lot to get off my chest!

Tdrinker

The self-proclaimed “introvert“, ladies and gentlemen
Ha good spot @Eameismeee
I totally agree with the Mica comment mentioned earlier, in my opinion you can't broadcast and profit off of your personal life online and then get angry if not everyone likes it or questions it.
I think I remember her saying on a comment once that she doesn't mind people talking about her work but she does mind people talking about her relationship etc but much of her work/content she releases is centred around herself, her personal life and relationship (especially this recent year).
It has been completely her choice to share aspects of her personal life to hundred and thousands of people so I don't understand why she seems so outraged.
One of the benefits of living in a democracy is having the freedom of expression and the freedom to discuss and question things which don't sit right with you. I am completely against anyone who sends hateful or threatening comments directly to someone, but I think if something is released in a public space by choice then people have the right to have an opinion and discuss it. I think she seems to crave fame, but not like the price.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
20210425_074007.jpg

Edited to HT @Come-hither-lip-biter

It will be interesting to see K's response to this more-than-reasonable comment. Will it be deleted, or will K reply accusing Welsh Dragon of having a smutty mind, reading something unintended into her wholesome creations?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Alessandro

Chatty Member
Another crazy follower comment about wearing masks - “a Luciferian grooming device” (!) on what must be one of the very rare Kylie vlogs where you are conscious of the pandemic in Italy😳

The second comment is so true: “Rich people imitating farm life.” When are Kylie’s patreons going to stop funding this extremely wealthy pair’s renovations of an enormous private property that is only going to bring them a lot more money from the rents. Better to donate to creatives who actually need the support or worthwhile charities.
4C76DAD4-065D-411D-A82C-98762DABA50A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I have just started watching the latest "How We Met" video. I'm taking an interval break.

20210424_071221.jpg

...as can Kylie listen to him speak about Kylie all day. :ROFLMAO: Such an introvert broadcasting compliments about herself to the world.

But not everyone there is buying her timeline...
20210424_071147.jpg

• Haha
I started watching Kylie a few years ago for the travel content but I don't think there is going to be any travel videos anymore with or without covid, its just going to be about renovations and her life around the farm.
Also I bet she hates being called Kylie, I'm suprised she hasn't changed her name as it doesn't really fit her image, she probably wishes she had a more sophisticated name not the same name as the Kardashian/Jenner trash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9