Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about this I feel we might be best to drop the word fraudulent. While most of us find much of KF's MO questionable, unless she has been convicted of such an offence, we could be accused of libeling her. I could see her submitting a take-down request and it might also cause her stans to take one look at the thread title and decide to look no further, let alone engage.

ETA
Don't know if we've tipped over this thread but just a PS this morning to say all the feigning, false, cloying, callous etc descriptions are our opinions but fraudulent and corrupt need external back-up which we haven't got (don't think) & verges onto troll land. Just saying
Snap @spirit_of_place I hadn't seen your message before I hit post on mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thinking about this I feel we might be best to drop the word fraudulent. While most of us find much of KF's MO questionable, unless she has been convicted of such an offence, we could be accused of libeling her. I could see her submitting a take-down request and it might also cause her stans to take one look at the thread title and decide to look no further, let alone engage.

ETA

Snap @spirit_of_place I hadn't seen your message before I hit post on mine.
Lets do the one everyone seemed to like of @Alessandro's: ‘Kylie Flavell faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy’. And use @PlinyinTorquay 's "phoney" since most tattlers seem to think @Jerry's 'foolish' works but is too naive for the calculation Kylie applies to her youtube and social media.

And its still sounds like an 'F' :) @emm do you want to start the new thread?

Reactions: 7
Lets do the one everyone seemed to like of @Alessandro's: ‘Kylie Flavell faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy’. And use @PlinyinTorquay 's "phoney" since most tattlers seem to think @Jerry's 'foolish' works but is too naive for the calculation Kylie applies to her youtube and social media.

A polite reminder that the thread title will need #2 after Kylie Flavell, in order that subsequent threads appear in correct order on the list.

Reactions: 5
We can also go with the "Ah, si??" one. It's just something she says and this way we are not labelling her in any way and we are not accusing her of anything.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: 1
We can also go with the "Ah, si??" one. It's just something she says and this way we are not labelling her in any way and we are not accusing her of anything.

What do you guys think?
I didn't see that one @Miha but it sounds a bit like another promo for Kylie and we're all tired of those.

A polite reminder that the thread title will need #2 after Kylie Flavell, in order that subsequent threads appear in correct order on the list.
If you know how to do it go ahead @VeeJayBee ?! I suppose this thread should be finished around now. I think @emm started the first one!

[

Never saw the ah si one but it sounds like something we can play around with for thread #3. My vote goes to the 'f' one without fraudulent as in @Alessandro's. If most votes are for it, press the button & let's move on - we've spent far too much time on her & omg we're getting to be as perfectionist as she is lol

• Haha
I didn't see that one @Miha but it sounds a bit like another promo for Kylie and we're all tired of those.

If you know how to do it go ahead @VeeJayBee ?! I suppose this thread should be finished around now. I think @emm started the first one!

[
I'm not on my computer atm and it is difficult to do on phone so

new thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.