Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last one where the commentator is saying that he/ just knows that Kylie won’t have any problems having children because he/ she „just knows“ felt like a punch to my stomach. I am struggling with fertility issues myself (my partner and I are currently in treatment about it) and I really don’t know what that comment is supposed to mean. You cannot „just know“ if someone is fertile or not before you actually try to have children. It is not written on our faces. And saying those kind of things is really hurtful to people like me.
I am so sorry for your struggles ❤ tbh this just shows the intelligence level (i.e. lack thereof) of her fans imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
so I am now watching the rest of the video...really confused about the timeline of their relationship, I think saying you love someone before a first kiss is odd tbh, and saying it when you don't know the feelings of the other person seems almost manipulative in a weird way, she probably does love him but it really comes across as love bombing which is so unhealthy. I liked Guido before this but tbh him saying he felt like this when he was still in a relationship is not a positive for me at all. Obviously we have no idea about his ex but I do feel bad for her, imagine seeing this?

omg and even he refers to her as prey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does she find this romantic?!

Reactions: 2
@emm IMO the only reason they even mentioned it was because yeah, his friends would likely see it and maybe she would (or be told) and #2 our thread here. 😂 Wouldn't want her or her friends popping in spilling the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@emm IMO the only reason they even mentioned it was because yeah, his friends would likely see it and maybe she would (or be told) and #2 our thread here. 😂 Wouldn't want her or her friends popping in spilling the tea.
Im sure she’s made enemies along the way with her off off-putting, narcissistic attitude. Can’t wait till they find this page😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so I am now watching the rest of the video...really confused about the timeline of their relationship, I think saying you love someone before a first kiss is odd tbh, and saying it when you don't know the feelings of the other person seems almost manipulative in a weird way, she probably does love him but it really comes across as love bombing which is so unhealthy. I liked Guido before this but tbh him saying he felt like this when he was still in a relationship is not a positive for me at all. Obviously we have no idea about his ex but I do feel bad for her, imagine seeing this?

omg and even he refers to her as prey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does she find this romantic?!
I agree with this 100%
It doesn't ring true. The respect I had for Guido is also diminishing.
It reminds me a bit of Harry and Meghans engagement interview, when I sat looking at the TV confused and hubby said "I have never heard a bigger load of balls!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Taking a break but I had to comment on her taking it slowly because this it what she does and Guido deciding to end his relationship before getting together with Kylie and then the sparks. All very sensible and admirable until I realise they are still at fecking dinner!!!!!!!!
Their first meeting! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
@Appleblossom @Denise0211 @emm I thought the same - how can Guido have already broken up his relationship when he hasn’t even met Kylie yet and they are at a group dinner for the first time 😬 The usual situation with K is that nothing really adds up properly when you look at it closely and most of it is spin. Because we often moved in the same circles in Rome it was known she had no compunction seeing married men. So breaking up a longterm relationship that Guido had would not bother her at all.

I loved the boast about how many men have proposed to her 🙄 and how she had to break off her last serious relationship. It’s a fact that the billionaire’s son (who was also married but separated) dumping her was the biggest thing that happened to her...Her story of her rosy and impeccably well-behaved past romantic history is just baloney.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, given how quickly they went from dating to living together to marriage I guess causing a man to break up with his gf after one dinner is par for the course with them lol. I just found the storytelling poor overall. I didn't like the combo of Kylie sitying and dragging out the beginning sat in what looked like the Masterpiece Theatre set, cutting to Guido having to respond while they were driving. It was hard to follow. So I still don't understand if the lunch and walk with friends was their very next date?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad that the person clarified the difference between animation and live-action! /s
These fans are just.. weird..

• Haha
Well, given how quickly they went from dating to living together to marriage I guess causing a man to break up with his gf after one dinner is par for the course with them lol. I just found the storytelling poor overall. I didn't like the combo of Kylie sitying and dragging out the beginning sat in what looked like the Masterpiece Teatre set, cutting to Guido having to respond while they were driving. It was hard to follow. So I still don't understand if the lunch and walk with friends was their very next date?
Yep very awkward cuts between her in her carefully staged and lit set and him with wild hair answering questions on the fly...very unprofessional as usual. As for the lunch and walk with friends, I don’t believe anything about this “meet cute” is true so it’s never going to add up!

Thanks for sharing @VeeJayBee😅 😅😅From the sublimely ridiculous to the sublimely ludicrous. But the mad comment about the Oscars is what K lives for. I’ve come to the conclusion she makes these videos about herself to attract these gratuitous comments that feed the yawning maw of her restless and dissatisfied ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Appleblossom @Denise0211 @emm I thought the same - how can Guido have already broken up his relationship when he hasn’t even met Kylie yet and they are at a group dinner for the first time 😬 The usual situation with K is that nothing really adds up properly when you look at it closely and most of it is spin. Because we often moved in the same circles in Rome it was known she had no compunction seeing married men. So breaking up a longterm relationship that Guido had would not bother her at all.

I loved the boast about how many men have proposed to her 🙄 and how she had to break off her last serious relationship. It’s a fact that the billionaire’s son (who was also married but separated) dumping her was the biggest thing that happened to her...Her story of her rosy and impeccably well-behaved past romantic history is just baloney.
For anyone who has watched all of her videos we can see her romantic history is baloney!
Was that billionaires son, the one from Positano or the one from Monte Carlo?
They both had yachts.

For anyone who has watched all of her videos we can see her romantic history is baloney!
Was that billionaires son, the one from Positano or the one from Monte Carlo?
They both had yachts.
This guy had a place in Positano but was an American who worked all over the world. He took his yacht to Cannes during MipTV and she was on that for a night before being sent home. While she thought she was using him, it was the other way around, to her chagrin.

• Haha
It's also difficult to tell who she was dating or not. I would say this if genders were reversed. For example, 2 older videos I remember was some friend from Genoa/Liguria, Kylie was interviewing him and then had dinner together with his mother. All the comments were about how he obviously was in love with her, what a great couple they would be etc. Another was a friend from...Rome maybe? that went to visit her on the Amalfi coast. The constant touching, intensely looking into his eyes, flipping her hair, again...the comments were wild "Kylie he obviously loves you." "You act like a couple of lovers" etc etc. It's very hard to keep track when her "interviews" are so casual and full of dancing, eating etc...

Edit to add: Oh, I hadn't thought of it like that. Lol!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's also difficult to tell who she was dating or not. I would say this if genders were reversed. For example, 2 older videos I remember was some friend from Genoa/Liguria, Kylie was interviewing him and then had dinner together with his mother. All the comments were about how he obviously was in love with her, what a great couple they would be etc. Another was a friend from...Rome maybe? that went to visit her on the Amalfi coast. The constant touching, intensely looking into his eyes, flipping her hair, again...the comments were wild "Kylie he obviously loves you." "You act like a couple of lovers" etc etc. It's very hard to keep track when her "interviews" are so casual and full of dancing, eating etc
@Denise0211 this reminds me of another little scene from life in Rome that may be illuminating. I used to go to a gym near my house in the centro storico with my girlfriend that was tiny, like a postage stamp, and even though lots of tv stars and principesse went there, it was very friendly. One day Kylie came flouncing in (and she embodied ’flounce’) wearing minuscule pink shorts and a low cut top, all designed for maximum attention from the Italian male.

She ignored the polite greetings of the girl at the desk and the nice salutations of the trainers and other people in the room she knew and got on to the treadmill, put on her Bose headphones. I was in the adjoining room working out with my trainer but there was a view directly through the doors to her and the woman next to her on the treadmill who tried to talk to her as well but whom she brushed off before storming out. Kylie was rude and arrogant to everyone and there was a kind of disconnect from the reality around her. And at this point no one had even heard of her...or let’s say less than the limited audience she has on YouTube now😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
@Denise0211 this reminds me of another little scene from life in Rome that may be illuminating. I used to go to a gym near my house in the centro storico that was tiny, like a postage stamp, and even though lots of tv stars and principesse went there, it was very friendly. One day Kylie came flouncing in (and she embodied ’flounce’) wearing minuscule pink shorts and a low cut top, all designed for maximum attention from the Italian male.

She ignored the polite greetings of the girl at the desk and the nice salutations of the trainers and other people in the room she knew and got on to the treadmill, put on her Bose headphones. I was in the adjoining room working out with my trainer but there was a view directly through the doors to her and the woman next to her on the treadmill who tried to talk to her as well but whom brushed off, storming out. Kylie was rude and arrogant to everyone and there was a kind of disconnect from the reality around her. And at this point no one had even heard of her...or let’s say less than the limited audience she has on YouTube now😅
I know that place! In Via Coronari right? It’s very small but run by nice people, you have to be friendly because everyone’s working out cheek by jowl! Mamma mia Kylie comes across badly. She really has tickets on herself.

Reactions: 1
I think now she is hoping that people will forget she said that she was 29 only a few videos ago because at the start of this video she said she went to Florence alone 17 years ago, so she was 12 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the compliment @PlinyinTorquay 😊 My father is Italian and my mother is Australian and I grew up in Italy but did my post-graduate studies in Melbourne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.