Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as she explains in the latest video, why would someone suggest repeatedly to get the two of them together, if Guido was already in a relationship? I would imagine, if this person knew Guido well enough to suggest he should meet someone, that this person knew he was in a relationship. ? Unless, Guido was not happy and thus the insistence he meet someone new. Totally possible, I guess.

I have now seen, throughout life, so many people who seem to idealize and dream and talk in these beautiful flowery words, and most of the time, it's a story that's not real. I have a hard time believing it.
But this is now the problem with social media, people can curate themselves and it has become quite difficult to discern what is authentic and what is not.

Reactions: 5
Here's the comment I made on her engagement video, and then back and forth with one of her fans who is quite clearly in a parasocial relationship with KF. I expected the engagement announcement, and maybe a pregnancy announcement, but wow...it was by far the worst video I have ever watched on YT. I didn't want to be unkind so I didn't express my opinion in those words and focused on how Disney is problematic for me, which it is. I was instantly embarrassed for every person who participated in that childish, cloying, sappy, cringeworthy display.

Oh, I didn't mention her accent yet. The first video I watched was about how much it costs to live in Italy and I remember thinking she had a very strange British sounding accent that I just couldn't place. I knew it wasn't a real British accent, but thought maybe it was from somewhere that had been colonized at some point, but did not expect that previously colonized country to be Australia!! I very rarely hear any nuance of an Aussie accent in her speech pattern. Rather it sounds forced trans-Atlantic/fake British. I wish she would explain how she came to adopt this accent she made up for herself! I mean come on, I lived and went to University in Scotland for 3 years, and my stupid American accent didn't budge. I couldn't help but adopt the cadence of speech though, and of course all the different words for things, but I promise that was it, lol!

Attachments

• Wow
I have just started watching the latest "How We Met" video. I'm taking an interval break.

20210424_071221.jpg

...as can Kylie listen to him speak about Kylie all day. :ROFLMAO: Such an introvert broadcasting compliments about herself to the world.

But not everyone there is buying her timeline...
20210424_071147.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here's the comment I made on her engagement video, and then back and forth with one of her fans who is quite clearly in a parasocial relationship with KF. I expected the engagement announcement, and maybe a pregnancy announcement, but wow...it was by far the worst video I have ever watched on YT. I didn't want to be unkind so I didn't express my opinion in those words and focused on how Disney is problematic for me, which it is. I was instantly embarrassed for every person who participated in that childish, cloying, sappy, cringeworthy display.

Oh, I didn't mention her accent yet. The first video I watched was about how much it costs to live in Italy and I remember thinking she had a very strange British sounding accent that I just couldn't place. I knew it wasn't a real British accent, but thought maybe it was from somewhere that had been colonized at some point, but did not expect that previously colonized country to be Australia!! I very rarely hear any nuance of an Aussie accent in her speech pattern. Rather it sounds forced trans-Atlantic/fake British. I wish she would explain how she came to adopt this accent she made up for herself! I mean come on, I lived and went to University in Scotland for 3 years, and my stupid American accent didn't budge. I couldn't help but adopt the cadence of speech though, and of course all the different words for things, but I promise that was it, lol!
@Come-hither-lip-biter 😬 This is another reason why there is this forum! Kylie is very aggressive in response to anyone questioning her and her followers howl down anyone that doesn’t idolise her🙄

Reactions: 4
New to this thread here. Like many of you, I really enjoyed the cinematography of her videos, but I quickly got put off by her. I totally understand she wants to make happy videos, that are ideal for escapism but she took the phrase ‘smile you’re on camera’ to a point where it feels fake. And because of that I didn’t feel her videos and story were genuine, so I stopped watching.
It’s sad because she’s got so much talent, I’m sure she would have a lot more followers if she would be nicer person and made real content.

Reactions: 6
I have just started watching the latest "How We Met" video. I'm taking an interval break.

View attachment 543837
...as can Kylie listen to him speak about Kylie all day. :ROFLMAO: Such an introvert broadcasting compliments about herself to the world.

View attachment 543839
very telling howshe says I never fall in love with one element of a person, and starts the list with their profession or how they look.. who falls in love with someone based on their profession?!

• Heart
And as she explains in the latest video, why would someone suggest repeatedly to get the two of them together, if Guido was already in a relationship? I would imagine, if this person knew Guido well enough to suggest he should meet someone, that this person knew he was in a relationship. ? Unless, Guido was not happy and thus the insistence he meet someone new. Totally possible, I guess.

I have now seen, throughout life, so many people who seem to idealize and dream and talk in these beautiful flowery words, and most of the time, it's a story that's not real. I have a hard time believing it.
Yeah, maybe he was not happy in his previous relationship, so his friends wanted to help him. I don’t judge them for that, because I can picture my friends doing something similar for me. It doesn’t mean that they encourage you to cheat on your partner, maybe they just want to show you that you could be happier/ with a more fitting person.

Am I right in thinking that one can monitor the comments on their YouTube channel and chose which ones appear, in effect deleting unwanted ones before they appear to the public?

If so, when negative comments go live, it can only mean that the comments are welcome, if only for the extra engagement they generate (all good for the algorithms) and the sympathy one receives as a 'victim'.

Reactions: 1
Am I right in thinking that one can monitor the comments on their YouTube channel and chose which ones appear, in effect deleting unwanted ones before they appear to the public?

If so, when negative comments go live, it can only mean that the comments are welcome, if only for the extra engagement they generate (all good for the algorithms) and the sympathy one receives as a 'victim'.
Yes, "shadow banning" words or phrases. They can choose certain words to ban, and if used, the comments never appear. Maybe there are other tricks too.

You all are so quick!😅 I thought the video was boring. She wrote there will ne a pt2 with more questions, but I thought she could have done all in one video leaving their meeting and love stuff abbreviated.

I wonder why a few of her hardcore stans wrote they met online? Silly me I believed them lol. So I guess her landlord set them up? Once again, another man told her he loved her even before their first kiss. 🙄

But I like Guido, I prefer listening to him talk about their relationship rather than her dragging on explaining.

very telling howshe says I never fall in love with one element of a person, and starts the list with their profession or how they look.. who falls in love with someone based on their profession?!
Yes, that bit. Which reminds me how she came to the revelation she doesn't "need" a creative type. Which overall was good advice to expand one's ideas about "types", but again, like many of us have written, would a traditional job type without a villa or yachts interest her?

Last edited:
and yet again more of her judgement this time about one night stands, her statement about not drinking which helps her not to have them.. people don't just get drunk and accidentally sleep with them and regret it, I know I personally don't and dothe same sober. it isso clear why she doesn't have female friends. not to mention the fact that there are videos in which o swear she has been drinking?

and yet again more of her judgement this time about one night stands, her statement about not drinking which helps her not to have them.. people don't just get drunk and accidentally sleep with them and regret it, I know I personally don't and dothe same sober. it isso clear why she doesn't have female friends. not to mention the fact that there are videos in which o swear she has been drinking?
Yes, I rolled my eyes again at the drinking bit. She seems a bit obsessed with it really, I wonder why. But I laughed when Guido said he needed a drink...."or 3" to forget his day. 😂
I know she def mentioned drinking grappa in one video. And to me she ~seemed~ a bit drunk in that video with the pasta chef someone posted pages ago.

Yes, I rolled my eyes again at the drinking bit. She seems a bit obsessed with it really, I wonder why. But I laughed when Guido said he needed a drink...."or 3" to forget his day. 😂
I know she def mentioned drinking grappa in one video. And to me she ~seemed~ a bit drunk in that video with the pasta chef someone posted pages ago.
yeah she really does! I only got about 10 minutes in before I couldn't be bothered anymore tbh

Reactions: 3
Taking a break but I had to comment on her taking it slowly because this it what she does and Guido deciding to end his relationship before getting together with Kylie and then the sparks. All very sensible and admirable until I realise they are still at fecking dinner!!!!!!!!
Their first meeting! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Taking a break but I had to comment on her taking it slowly because this it what she does and Guido deciding to end his relationship before getting together with Kylie and then the sparks. All very sensible and admirable until I realise they are still at fecking dinner!!!!!!!!
how long did this dinner last?! :LOL:

View attachment 543837

View attachment 543839
yeah from her timeline there is no way she is 29 :rolleyes: I don't get why she would lie about it when it is so easy to find out it is not true, and it is not like she looks awful for her age anyway

• Heart
That was a good observation- someone suggesting repeatedly to get 2 people together.
Where I come from, this "setting up" is generally done b/w 2 people who have divorced (once/ several times), or have come out of long-term relationships, or because of their advancing age.
Basically when the 3rd party is convinced that it would be hard for either of the 2 people to find someone to settle down with.
I'm not sure if the same logic fits here. But this is the first thing that striked me when I read your post.

That was a good observation- someone suggesting repeatedly to get 2 people together.
Where I come from, this "setting up" is generally done b/w 2 people who have divorced (once/ several times), or have come out of long-term relationships, or because of their advancing age.
Basically when the 3rd party is convinced that it would be hard for either of the 2 people to find someone to settle down with.
I'm not sure if the same logic fits here. But this is the first thing that striked me when I read your post.
I wouldn't really be able to trust someone if they met me when in a long term relationship and broke up with the other person tbh, how do you know they won't do the same to you?

I just had to screenshot some comments from the latest video. Her fans are weird.
wow.... so women are prey... and that first comment sounds like a joke, wtaf is "cute meet super cute"?!

• Haha
I just had to screenshot some comments from the latest video. Her fans are weird.
The last one where the commentator is saying that he/ just knows that Kylie won’t have any problems having children because he/ she „just knows“ felt like a punch to my stomach. I am struggling with fertility issues myself (my partner and I are currently in treatment about it) and I really don’t know what that comment is supposed to mean. You cannot „just know“ if someone is fertile or not before you actually try to have children. It is not written on our faces. And saying those kind of things is really hurtful to people like me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It took for-evvver for her to even get to that point of the story. Somehow, too, I don't buy her story of not saying Yes immediately to his proposal. Nor do I buy her being wishy washy while agreeing to a lunch and walk with friends. This is the same woman who in various videos talks about falling in love with someone over dinner or dancing. So strange.

The last one where the commentator is saying that he/ just knows that Kylie won’t have any problems having children because he/ she „just knows“ felt like a punch to my stomach. I am struggling with fertility issues myself (my partner and I are currently in treatment about it) and I really don’t know what that comment is supposed to mean. You cannot „just know“ if someone is fertile or not before you actually try to have children. It is not written on our faces. And saying those kind of things is really hurtful to people like me.
Oh I HATE those dummies in her comments. I meant to write earlier I was actually glad Kylie addresses being "older" and also how people could have fertility issues. For months her superfans have been pressing and asking and I find it so incredibly rude.

Also, note to her commenters...it isn't atrocious a woman likes cooking or cooks for their partner. What should be considered is that is not how it "should be". It "should be" a choice, and not one made to denigrate women who have better things to do or men who like cooking instead. I.just read a few other weirdo comments ranting about femme nazis and 'modern women."

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.