Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jerry - I have not figured out how to reply to comments that are posted - do you touch quote? To respond within your comment? Pls advise. Yes quite the comments and her sad timid response that yes she is fine. Perfect response to fuel her followers thinking she is helpless and timid. I applaud you and your follow tattlers for reaching out to expose someone like this. I wonder if her numbers and money increases due to concern by painting g so negatively. As mentioned in this form - he seemed like private man not someone who was comfortable on display. The first stage of relationship with passion - brain cells are not quite there - wonder if he just woke up and found himself in nightmare.

Just an afterthought but if her angle is saving and increasing her followers - do you think she knows it’s over and is painting a sad picture of poor me - clut blames mean old g - her numbers go up to help support her renew her life - just to protect and keep her smiling. She comes across as using him and has no problem using her editing skills to make sure he looks bad and she is so sweet and loving. The whole thing is surreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she mean you, @Jerry ? 😂😂😂

Also ... does Russ know what "HALF a million" means?😂View attachment 1025190
Inflation!

🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

That green bathroom which reminds me of the 1930s/40s (see link to 1930s colour swatch "Cambridge Blue') is really creepy. The colour is very period-specific.

Kylie's bathroom reno is not good, from creepy exorcist green colour choice to stencil. Kylie has repeatedly devalued the property with crafts and now goes for the gross out with her implied "s*xytime bathroom".

Kylie times busy work for herself meanwhile the wood pile has been depleted, do you think Mummy and Daddy depend on wood for heat in their cottage?

What about the shower scene in the Bates' Motel in Hitchcock's Psycho? (n.b. sub-titles in clip not quite in synch with the action 🙄)

Off-topic - Hitchcock was such a master of suspense. I remember watching The Birds with my grandma who jumped out of her skin and shrieked when Kevin (our pet budgie) landed on her shoulder as we were viewing the film. 🤣
Kylie's bathroom reno is not good, from creepy exorcist green colour choice to stencil. Kylie has repeatedly devalued the property with crafts and now goes for the gross out with her implied "s*xytime bathroom".

Kylie times busy work for herself meanwhile the wood pile has been depleted, do you think Mummy and Daddy depend on wood for heat in their cottage?

Hitchcock was indeed the greatest, perfect memory with your grandmama. Did you ever see his interviews with Truffaut? I think there are 25 ~half hour episodes.

• Haha
Inflation!

Hitchcock was indeed the greatest, perfect memory with your grandmama. Did you ever see his interviews with Truffaut? I think there are 25 ~half hour episodes.
Folks might not need firewood as they are leaving. Note the time span re stacking wood. Hitchcock would have indeed found her an interesting subject to study for one of his characters. I find my myself thinking of movie I am sure you have seen - run forest run - get away from this manipulative selfish person.

Reactions: 3
Yes quite the comments and her sad timid response that yes she is fine.
Saint KyLIE; that’s what narcs do, set themselves up to look better and others worse. She had a strong reaction which shows on the video when it happened. She chose to leave it in; she is the master at censorship, so we know she wanted it shown and wanted blowback in Speedo’s direction. Now that she has made her New Year’s resolution, after her hiatus in Trentino hiking in the snow, to promote herself AS herself, her true colours will become more apparent. The train wreck will continue, only accelerated.

Yes, use the “quote” button to respond.

Last edited:
@emm if she goes with “he was abusive” I would be so surprised. I don’t want to make light of domestic violence and how it can be easily hidden. But remember last spring she was bragging about how every partner had proposed to her and she thought sooo long and hard about accepting G?

I guess if she claims the abuse didn’t start til after the marriage it would hypothetically save her from having to eat those words.

I’m being extra chatty in the thread because I am so disturbed this time around. It’s one thing to leave the fall in. I’m floored by how she is interacting with the angry and concerned comments. She seems to be loving it.

I have a feeling she is referencing @Jerry in that one reply ;)
She wouldn’t say anything that defamatory, and I am definitely not saying he is abusive, what she would do it imply it and then say she didn’t want to talk about it, leaving her fans to speculate in the comments as she takes a social media break to focus on her mental health or whatever. At this point I am sure they would also start to bring up the log incident as well.

Reactions: 5
I really don't like these tiles with the white roses ... the Farrow & Ball green is darker than the 1930s green, but all in all I think they look 'grannyish'. I preferred the blue and white tile stencil in the earlier reno. they looked fresher at least. Yes I have seen some of the Hitchcock interviews with Truffaut - superb!

She wouldn’t say anything that defamatory, and I am definitely not saying he is abusive, what she would do it imply it and then say she didn’t want to talk about it, leaving her fans to speculate
Indeed @emm I think insinuation can be far more potent than outright blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Saint KyLIE; that’s what narcs do, set themselves up to look better and others worse. She had a strong reaction which shows on the video when it happened. She chose to leave it in; she is the master at censorship, so we know she wanted it shown and wanted blowback in Speedo’s direction. Now that she has made her New Year’s resolution, after her hiatus in Trentino hiking in the snow, to promote herself AS herself, her true colours will become more apparent. The train wreck will continue, only accelerated.

Yes, use the “quote” button to respond.
Merci jerry. She is playing a dangerous game with whipping up anger online with someone she calls amour. I wonder if folks are leaving besides pure exhaustion - they see her true nature coming out and will get out before it comes to head. Go back home - have a spot set up for poor daughter to run to. Her social media following would suck this up like a Disney film. She come out smelling like a rose with more numbers and money and she can go back to her own ways. It has been interesting watching her moves, then reading your observations and comments. Thanks to your forum - it could come in play to show a different picture in the future if needed.

• Heart
Folks might not need firewood as they are leaving. Note the time span re stacking wood. Hitchcock would have indeed found her an interesting subject to study for one of his characters. I find my myself thinking of movie I am sure you have seen - run forest run - get away from this manipulative selfish person.
@surreal Kylie has Guido's office address listed as her contact and the place to send gifts and whatnot. Which is a calculated move on Kylie's part. If Kylie upsets her fans & portrays Guido as a numb n#ts who is hurting or upsetting their Principessa Kylie, it is implied and now shown in the comments that Kylie has influence to turn opinion of volatile fans against Guido.

Reactions: 4
@emm if she goes with “he was abusive” I would be so surprised. I don’t want to make light of domestic violence and how it can be easily hidden. But remember last spring she was bragging about how every partner had proposed to her and she thought sooo long and hard about accepting G?

I guess if she claims the abuse didn’t start til after the marriage it would hypothetically save her from having to eat those words.

I’m being extra chatty in the thread because I am so disturbed this time around. It’s one thing to leave the fall in. I’m floored by how she is interacting with the angry and concerned comments. She seems to be loving it.

I have a feeling she is referencing @Jerry in that one reply ;)
I only joined this forum because I was very disturbed by what I observed. She sees herself as gifted - creates fantasy which in turn lets her play her fantasy which of course brings her devoted fans to her defence. She runs ahead without thinking of anyone or anything. She appears to have love for herself, fawning fans and money. One of the reasons I have joined - probably for a short time - is that emotional abuse toward a man - male pride prevents them from accepting and confirming that it is actually happening. He appears to be part of a proud established family so would be very hard and stressful for him hence the blood pressure problem maybe. By the way - red wine good for heart but I believe this has been mentioned there. I have a strong feeling that she will present herself as victim showing him as uncaring so when he finally breaks free - well you know the rest. I hope I am way off base on my thoughts as this involves commenting on couple that I know nothing about. I am chatty - good news is that I spill my thoughts then can become silent. Keep up good work in keeping up with her.

She wouldn’t say anything that defamatory, and I am definitely not saying he is abusive, what she would do it imply it and then say she didn’t want to talk about it, leaving her fans to speculate in the comments as she takes a social media break to focus on her mental health or whatever. At this point I am sure they would also start to bring up the log incident as well.
I agree - to imply more dangerous than stating it aloud. Her followers imagination would run wild and he would be one left with stain on reputation - very calculated on her part and she started awhile ago but seems to be fanning the flames painting him bad and herself as innocent girl whose only goal in life is happiness, happiness …………. I can picture the running through fields. Her fans adoring her. Very disturbing to watch this.

@surreal Kylie has Guido's office address listed as her contact and the place to send gifts and whatnot. Which is a calculated move on Kylie's part. If Kylie upsets her fans & portrays Guido as a numb n#ts who is hurting or upsetting their Principessa Kylie, it is implied and now shown in the comments that Kylie has influence to turn opinion of volatile fans against Guido.
Exactly my thoughts too. It shoes how cold she must be emotionally. Her fans sound unbalanced to the point of scary. She has placed a person in a bad situation - an address with an angry follower. She appears to have a cold interior - I hope I am wrong but this is what I see. At 40 years I guess the dye is cast.

My last thought - if I have read this correctly. I hope g does research available thru net. We have all done things we regret but the saying - pull up boots and continue on - just a blimp or close call. Something to laugh about with caring friends down the road.

Last edited:
To clarify- reason when I think of domestic abuse and think of him versus her. If she was troubled or scared - wouldn’t you think she would start recording and making sure it went online. I guess I look at person who has a trusted position career wise, quiet, appeared to have a fun relaxing life and she came in like speed train. Made herself the perfect woman in all areas that were exciting and new to him. I don’t mean to be critical as this could easily happen to any of us. I remember after her fantasy of bride in Italy was over - it was not long that she must have become annoyed with him - this was mentioned in your past posts - she put on video on trip with a past relationship - it was suggested here that she must have been getting back or putting him in his place - don’t remember exact words written here. I found her doing this in very poor taste and then started watching her. This is my reason for picking the man versus the woman.

Reactions: 2
She did the bathroom backwards; instead of doing the ceiling first, she did the tiling and floor first, so that now the repairs and paint are falling on the newly finished work below.

Can’t help but also comment on how ma works so hard as well, stacking firewood in the dark; K and Speedo take advantage of their good natures and I’m sure they’re ready to go.

I noticed, as well, Red Trunks sat on the ground watching K hacking away with her axe on the branch. Riding off on his little scooter and telling her to protect her face if they fall.

A lot of passive aggressive behaviour building.

Reactions: 7
Yes, agree @Jerry lots of passive aggressive behaviour in general. Many of us saw this coming right after the Disney proposal and fake wedding, right? Relationship that moved at warp speed and much on camera, now that the honeymoon (ha) phase is over, not sure how much they like each other?

Let's see if she reverts to a "sweet caring partner" edit next time...

not sure how much they like each other?
That’s a good question; one that Speedo is likely asking more often of himself. With KyLIE, it seems an obvious answer; she likes herself. As a narc, she’s not really capable of liking him; his use is to groom (not as in bride & groom) him into believing she’s likeable, fashioning herself into his fantasy. No wonder she morphs from slog to slog each week. It could be she’s entering the stage where she reveals her true predatory colours and, also, when he starts realizing he is her prey. His rolling of the eyes and easily dismissing her has been replaced with consternation and thinly veiled contempt. Ma and pa are skedaddling just about in time and let’s see how K revs up her domination of the manor when they are gone. She may become uncontrollable and Speedy Boy may be at a loss as to what to do next, except to ride away without his helmet on, into the pencil pines vanishing horizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Speedy Boy may be at a loss as to what to do next, except to ride away without his helmet on, into the pencil pines vanishing horizon.
😊. Reminds me of the Paolo Uccello painting, The Hunt at the Ashmolean, Oxford, with its famous’vanishing point’.

Why are you calling Guido ‘Speedo’ these days @Jerry ?

A9B5050D-E6F9-4C7E-A2E2-BF370E99A8E4.jpeg

That’s a good question; one that Speedo is likely asking more often of himself. With KyLIE, it seems an obvious answer; she likes herself. As a narc, she’s not really capable of liking him; his use is to groom (not as in bride & groom) him into believing she’s likeable, fashioning herself into his fantasy. No wonder she morphs from slog to slog each week. It could be she’s entering the stage where she reveals her true predatory colours and, also, when he starts realizing he is her prey. His rolling of the eyes and easily dismissing her has been replaced with consternation and thinly veiled contempt. Ma and pa are skedaddling just about in time and let’s see how K revs up her domination of the manor when they are gone. She may become uncontrollable and Speedy Boy may be at a loss as to what to do next, except to ride away without his helmet on, into the pencil pines vanishing horizon.
I agree. Should make for interesting upcoming slogs - new scripts, scenery, well played emotions - excellent that your forum makes her accountable. Reality is that if you put your life online - be prepared to be called on your actions. I am sure if he followers showed up physically - she would not welcome them but put a cold distance up. Things can be wonderful from afar but once we hopefully have this pandemic controllable then her people will want to see their Disney princess. What will be her strategy for that? Also she believes she can advise and help with mental issues - wonder if it ever occurs the damage she could do to their lives. I would not want that on my shoulders. Covid - head in sand - no empathy for struggles and grief - people have suffered and she does not acknowledge this. She lives in a pretend world it seems. Her own play room that people can watch but not come into her room - so to speak. I say live your life but stop hurting others. I know she would not understand this - not capable of understanding as a narcissist. Question? Does their personalities change frequently like manic depressives or by polar? Just wondering if innocent happiness stops completely when shooting stops. Last note - I agree wholeheartedly re comment made here that her high paying patrons is why she portrays the sexy little girl with innocence and happiness that should be treasured and protected. I reread this and sound harsh maybe but her vlogs are there and people comment - just commenting on what I see versus the followers.

Reactions: 5
You write so expressively and well @surreal ! Brava! Keep going✨🌟
Thxs for kind words and excusing spelling and grammar errors. Thoughts and fingers not in sync. Absolutely need to proof before post.

You write so expressively and well @surreal ! Brava! Keep going✨🌟
Thxs for kind words and excusing spelling and grammar errors. Thoughts and fingers not in sync. Absolutely need to proof before post.

The fix is in for Speedo; she included him in the slogs and he took too much spotlight, wasn’t grateful enough and her viewers liked him better.

She who edits makes the movie.

She who censors makes the comments.

View attachment 1025146

View attachment 1025156

View attachment 1025158

View attachment 1025163

View attachment 1025166
View attachment 1025171

View attachment 1025173
View attachment 1025178
View attachment 1025195
Do you think maybe 90lover a patron?

Last edited:
Unfortunately we don’t get much editing time on these threads so you have to be quick here which is sometimes difficult when you are trying to express complex ideas. 🤔

Do you think maybe 90lover a patron?
It's possible. He certainly sounds incredibly protective of K. Maybe he has a crush on her.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.