Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will adapt. She’s a liquid, filling whatever negative space others allow her.

Not to say there won’t be consequences. Remember G saying he was soo saddd they were leaving in the last slog? I can imagine him saying something nasty about them during a disagreement and having that totally set her off.

But who knows, I’ve certainly been wrong about her before! Plus, it’s clear that k and g are on the rocks already. It sort of feels like it could go anywhere from this point.
Love your description - a liquid, filling ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, her - very interesting to see what unfolds in future slogs. The way you expressed how you see her adapting - makes it more easily visible to the eye.

re g response re fleeing folks -he strikes me as having good manners as part of his makeup so would not slip up. She deliberately asked while taping aware that her people would react if he replied with a funny or smart response. Not defending him just placing myself in that situation and what my reaction would be. It is such a surreal situation - the staged proposal - dress up event during pandemic involving family - why go through a farce -is the answer to keep her happy and that the plans were so demanding time wise that there was no room to stand back and rethink? I agree he might have said something and she decided to put him in his place. Be nice or my public will react to protect me? High on life I don’t think he realized that he when He took on this role - one increased to three. Last thought - suppose the folks rushed there during a lockdown - concern re her balance? I have taken up more time than I planned on this thread. It is such an interesting study on behaviour that I find it too tempting to share my thoughts. It is time to step back, engage lightly and read your thoughts.

Reactions: 4
There was a reference in the proposal video that now makes sense as I am not a Disney aficionado:

Kylie seems to have escalated the toxic abuse & is damaging the image of Beast/Guido.
Will Kylie's smear campaign continue this week, or will she gaslight Guido to reel him back in?

Where will Kylie go next, back to Byron Bay with Mummy and Daddy? Won't Guido be sad that buffer Mummy and Daddy are gone, Kylie is Guido's problem child now...

Since they are not married, Kylie can just walk away, Guido can buy paint remover for the bathroom renovation renovation.

• Wow
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think the drastic drop is due to it being the end of the month. A month, in which, she skipped multiple uploads with no real explanation and then cobbled together a voiceover video to some stock footage.

The trend is killing me though! I don’t think it is too surprising for her numbers to peak around the time of the wedding. YouTube loves wedding content and I’m sure that video got recommended more than her average slog.

But it’s very clear that the last few months of content have really not resonated. Explains why she is beating “renovating a ruin” to absolute death this month.

@surreal dont be afraid to participate! I like reading your opinions. I totally agree that K is using that camera as a weapon against G. I will never forget the insta story on the ski mountain where he’s bored to tears watching a music event until she slams the camera in his face and then it’s 😅🥳🤩

He’s aware that he is being watched.

Reactions: 6
Yes, renovation content usually draws a lot of viewers, and she knows it. @aLieParallel

I think the drop is a combination of her lame content as well as people understanding what type of lifestyle she enjoys now (as opposed to crying about her small space in Rome without an oven or electricity , having to pay bills etc lol).

Reactions: 6
There was a reference in the proposal video that now makes sense as I am not a Disney aficionado:

Kylie seems to have escalated the toxic abuse & is damaging the image of Beast/Guido.
Will Kylie's smear campaign continue this week, or will she gaslight Guido to reel him back in?

Where will Kylie go next, back to Byron Bay with Mummy and Daddy? Won't Guido be sad that buffer Mummy and Daddy are gone, Kylie is Guido's problem child now...

Since they are not married, Kylie can just walk away, Guido can buy paint remover for the bathroom renovation renovation.
Hmmmmm……. Disney line in proposal scene - required lines to set scene and make followers sigh? Good points to ponder.

From 844 last year, to 705 just a week or 2 ago, to ...
View attachment 1034962
Wonder how many stumbled across your forum?

I think the drastic drop is due to it being the end of the month. A month, in which, she skipped multiple uploads with no real explanation and then cobbled together a voiceover video to some stock footage.

The trend is killing me though! I don’t think it is too surprising for her numbers to peak around the time of the wedding. YouTube loves wedding content and I’m sure that video got recommended more than her average slog.

But it’s very clear that the last few months of content have really not resonated. Explains why she is beating “renovating a ruin” to absolute death this month.

@surreal dont be afraid to participate! I like reading your opinions. I totally agree that K is using that camera as a weapon against G. I will never forget the insta story on the ski mountain where he’s bored to tears watching a music event until she slams the camera in his face and then it’s 😅🥳🤩

He’s aware that he is being watched.
Appreciate your comment. I do not see her on insta story - as I assume it is snap, sent quickly - it would be revealing. It is like uncovering or peeling away layers. I wonder if it is a burden to keep your mask intact to the point the nasty comes out without said person being as aware as what we see?

if I had to watch my every move knowing the world could see whatever my partner chose to show - extreme mind games with tight control comes to mind. Never mind wine with meal - I would find a wine cellar.

Last edited:
wow! is that vertical rop basically all in one day ?
The precipitous drop is from January 31 to today, February 2; a loss of another 27.

Make that 27.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Given that her Patreons are plummeting, her parents are departing, her slog strategy is nebulous and Ill-defined except for more renos of ruins that no one cares about, least of all bathroom tile and car top stencilling, Red Speedo is fed up being shamed in shorts as he dances among the pencil pins on gravel roads and it’s wintertime even in Disney Italy at Magliano Manor, we can look forward to Friday’s event as another non-event, featured as an exercise in futility as she shapes her image into another amorphous mess to salvage a self serving and self defeating slogfest.

Last edited:
New thread title might include subject matter of Patreons plummeting, reputation in ruins and daddy departing

Given that her Patreons are plummeting, her parents are departing, her slog strategy is nebulous and Ill-defined except for more renos of ruins that no one cares about, least of all bathroom tile and car top stencilling, Red Speedo is fed up being shamed in shorts as he dances among the pencil pins on gravel roads and it’s wintertime even in Disney Italy at Magliano Manor, we can look forward to Friday’s event as another non-event, featured as an exercise in futility as she shapes her image into another amorphous mess to salvage a self serving and self defeating slogfest.
Has she ever had a relationship that has not been shared online? Would she ever put her partner first and focus on that person without sharing with her tribe? I would think - no - which is so sad for both of them. Lockdown was not easy for many but with a new relationship - time would fly. What happens in 1-5 yrs of a relationship of continually having a camera taping? I can’t envision that kind of life however do realize that some embrace this. Life goes by so swiftly and we all have different values. Some power, money and self recognition is a need that they will never give up. Just my opinions - I do wonder if they would be able to tuck away equipment and simply enjoy life?

I do recognize and agree that there are successful bloggers who balance the above.

Has she ever had a relationship that has not been shared online? Would she ever put her partner first and focus on that person without sharing with her tribe? I would think - no - which is so sad for both of them. Lockdown was not easy for many but with a new relationship - time would fly. What happens in 1-5 yrs of a relationship of continually having a camera taping? I can’t envision that kind of life however do realize that some embrace this. Life goes by so swiftly and we all have different values. Some power, money and self recognition is a need that they will never give up. Just my opinions - I do wonder if they would be able to tuck away equipment and simply enjoy life?

I do recognize and agree that there are successful bloggers who balance the above.
We happened to casually meet a family who does daily vlogs, so the children are part of the process. This is their living and livelihood and I wonder about the effects of having a camera continually in their faces. Seems to me a warped sense of reality as they end up playing to the camera and the viewers who watch. We had a nice discussion for a hour or so and it was pleasant, I think they were glad to have someone not recognize them, but seeing their vlogs since, it’s interesting to have met them first to know them as people, but if it were the other way around, seeing their vlogs, they are indeed cringeworthy, because it seems their whole lives revolve around gaining attention.

• Wow
We happened to casually meet a family who does daily vlogs, so the children are part of the process. This is their living and livelihood and I wonder about the effects of having a camera continually in their faces. Seems to me a warped sense of reality as they end up playing to the camera and the viewers who watch. We had a nice discussion for a hour or so and it was pleasant, I think they were glad to have someone not recognize them, but seeing their vlogs since, it’s interesting to have met them first to know them as people, but if it were the other way around, seeing their vlogs, they are indeed cringeworthy, because it seems their whole lives revolve around gaining attention.
I can understand providing for your family but including your loved ones must come with high risk. Besides exposure to unfavourable elements - they are developing and learning through a lens - I guess I would react more protective with my privacy. I do enjoy watching a blog where it is based on one person - the creativity and beauty with nature and skills very enjoyable. This person has made it clear from beginning that she has a very important person in her life but that viewers will never see that part - it belongs to only her. She might occasionally mention the word - we - in her dialog so wanted to make her point clear from beginning. I respect her very much for this. She also went for a period of not blogging - simply went on to viewers and said she would be away for time travelling and spending quality time with her loved one - ending with she has been newly engaged and thanked everyone for their understanding. Hoped to see them again sometime in future with her new change in life but not to expect appearance of family. Wow - excellent - protective and not worried about numbers. One vlogger that does balance very well is nicki p - she includes but blends so wonderful. I enjoy her stories with her partner - just being themselves. You are dead on re thought with warped sense of reality - very possible I would think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
To answer your initial question, I think, yes and no. Obviously Patrick drake comes to mind as a publicized/monetized romantic relationship, and then there’s the Branch Man (gweeds).

We have what Kylie says, which is she has had tons of wonderful relationships that she had kept completely off camera. The truth, I think, is in the middle. I’m sure she has had several romantic relationships, where the partner does not costar in the vlogs, but he IS referenced and shown off peripherally.

Notable examples include whoever she crashed with in Berlin, the millionaire Monaco guy she was seeing when she lived in Positano, the romantic lead from a love parallel who was clearly in lust with her (obviously he was shown in full)… I think there have been others but can’t recall.

The Monaco guy is mentioned often. I believe we have seen glimpses of him in vlogs but never the face. But definitely his wealth was shown off on more than one occasion. I think she really believed this guy was The One and that she’d never want for money again. I believe details of his identity have been shared on the thread before but I do not remember them.

I often wonder if the need to film everything has pushed people out of her life. It’s hard to tell because I personally couldn’t stand her for more than 20 minutes, with or without the camera.

One vlogger that does balance very well is nicki p - she includes but blends so wonderful. I enjoy her stories with her partner - just being themselves.
Even with her, I’m finding it forced now. I think at some point, they run out of content but still have the pressure to produce. With her, especially, when they don’t travel much, there are limitations. I see they recently went back to the UK for a visit, but find it tiresome they have to document every step; they pop up but I skip over them. Ultimately, for me, I’m aware of what the camera does; there’s a big difference in the experience of walking into a cafe on your own versus having a cell phone held up recording every action. It changes responses, not least the people you are interacting with. It’s like the old problem of do you ask permission to take someone’s photo or do you just go for a candid shot; there can be a big change in the result. There can also be a big difference for the photographer, traveling looking through a camera lens or setting it down to gain the experience directly. It’s a choice. Youtube demonstrates this dynamic in an accentuated way, especially when vloggers want to be “stars”.

Reactions: 3
Even with her, I’m finding it forced now. I think at some point, they run out of content but still have the pressure to produce. With her, especially, when they don’t travel much, there are limitations. I see they recently went back to the UK for a visit, but find it tiresome they have to document every step; they pop up but I skip over them. Ultimately, for me, I’m aware of what the camera does; there’s a big difference in the experience of walking into a cafe on your own versus having a cell phone held up recording every action. It changes responses, not least the people you are interacting with. It’s like the old problem of do you ask permission to take someone’s photo or do you just go for a candid shot; there can be a big change in the result. There can also be a big difference for the photographer, traveling looking through a camera lens or setting it down to gain the experience directly. It’s a choice. Youtube demonstrates this dynamic in an accentuated way, especially when vloggers want to be “stars”.
Agree @Jerry, not many vloggers lives are that interesting, on a day to day aspect, unless they are for example traveling, working on a project/s that the viewer is interested in, exploring niche interests, or reviewing/selling some stuff that the viewer wants or needs. Kylie can't figure out who or what she is as evidenced by all of the various types of vlogs she does, & the multi hyphenates she advertises herself as, for goodness sakes pick one or two and run with that.

Kylie also does not disclose when she works with brands, ex: Bompani, fashion, hotels. The successful vloggers that I have seen treat YouTube and social media as a business with interesting scheduled content, brand deals and promotions. None of the successful vloggers that I have seen are overtly passive aggressive as Kylie is with her family and Guido, nor do they vent about their homespun psychological POV as in the recent videos. Kylie treats the vlogosphere as though it is her preteen diary with Disneyfication, baby talk, poor me-ism, bad decorating, fake wedding, etc. It is no wonder that the Patreons are leaving en masse.

To answer your initial question, I think, yes and no. Obviously Patrick drake comes to mind as a publicized/monetized romantic relationship, and then there’s the Branch Man (gweeds).

We have what Kylie says, which is she has had tons of wonderful relationships that she had kept completely off camera. The truth, I think, is in the middle. I’m sure she has had several romantic relationships, where the partner does not costar in the vlogs, but he IS referenced and shown off peripherally.

Notable examples include whoever she crashed with in Berlin, the millionaire Monaco guy she was seeing when she lived in Positano, the romantic lead from a love parallel who was clearly in lust with her (obviously he was shown in full)… I think there have been others but can’t recall.

The Monaco guy is mentioned often. I believe we have seen glimpses of him in vlogs but never the face. But definitely his wealth was shown off on more than one occasion. I think she really believed this guy was The One and that she’d never want for money again. I believe details of his identity have been shared on the thread before but I do not remember them.

I often wonder if the need to film everything has pushed people out of her life. It’s hard to tell because I personally couldn’t stand her for more than 20 minutes, with or without the camera.
Suppose those men gave her an ultimatum - you do not film me or it’s over. But she is so excited to let her followers to be involved by feeding them grains of her being adored by someone that can provide fantasy monetary wise. I know it has been said and the traits state - she does not know any better. Easy to say you have several off camera but she does not seem that type of personality or if she does it does not come across. I would think her narcissist traits would be noticed thereby alarm bells of keeping distance would be utmost. How would one describe an emotion about a narcissist?

Good food for thought. I agree that it would be tiresome filming instead of simply enjoying the moment. Yes it would change atmosphere and responses. Has social media stars forgotten how to just relax and treasure spontaneously? Spellcheck ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just chiming in since he was mentioned...I can't stand Patrick Drake. I see he still pumps Kylie up with fawning comments on her IG from time to time, but they seemed more like a business transaction than actual relationship to me---at least looking back on it. But I suppose she did want to be his bimba. 😂

Agree @Jerry, not many vloggers lives are that interesting, on a day to day aspect, unless they are for example traveling, working on a project/s that the viewer is interested in, exploring niche interests, or reviewing/selling some stuff that the viewer wants or needs. Kylie can't figure out who or what she is as evidenced by all of the various types of vlogs she does, & the multi hyphenates she advertises herself as, for goodness sakes pick one or two and run with that.

Kylie also does not disclose when she works with brands, ex: Bompani, fashion, hotels. The successful vloggers that I have seen treat YouTube and social media as a business with interesting scheduled content, brand deals and promotions. None of the successful vloggers that I have seen are overtly passive aggressive as Kylie is with her family and Guido, nor do they vent about their homespun psychological POV as in the recent videos. Kylie treats the vlogosphere as though it is her preteen diary with Disneyfication, baby talk, poor me-ism, bad decorating, fake wedding, etc. It is no wonder that the Patreons are leaving en masse.
Preteen diary with your description - priceless. Yes the lady seems to be becspinning around with no direction. I read here the thought that she may read and take direction through this forum. Maybe that is why I watch to see if her behaviour changes with the threads. As I do not do instagram - thank you for describing or including pic in this forum.

Just chiming in since he was mentioned...I can't stand Patrick Drake. I see he still pumps Kylie up with fawning comments on her IG from time to time, but they seemed more like a business transaction than actual relationship to me---at least looking back on it. But I suppose she did want to be his bimba. 😂
If he drove up to Tuscany - giggle, midriff, puff?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmm, Patrick Drake, so-called Founder of Hello Fresh. Let's not forget this article that revealed he was actually a "photogenic local employee" "cast" "as a co-founder and 'head chef'" who appeared with that title on a BBC broadcast.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.