Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, Patrick Drake, so-called Founder of Hello Fresh. Let's not forget this article that revealed he was actually a "photogenic local employee" "cast" "as a co-founder and 'head chef'" who appeared with that title on a BBC broadcast.

So it sounds that he is a one man wonder like the lady? No need for expertise or advice as they have it covered by one. Do you find that social media exposure bring out alter ego - some appear to have titles that in the past had to be earned.

Reactions: 5
Wow @VeeJayBee. Thank you for linking that article. I genuinely never knew this. The article goes on at length about how the REAL founders from Berlin got the company going and launched in 2011. Then this blurb several segments down:

“ By the summer of 2012, as word got out of the coming launch of Blue Apron and Plated in the U.S., the founders decided they needed to open an office in New York City, too--and sent Schmincke.
Following the Rocket playbook, the advance teams were typically made up of other young generalists, often former bankers and consultants, or Rocket's own entrepreneurs-in-residence. To gin up enthusiastic press, these outposts sometimes cast a photogenic local employee as a co-founder. In the U.K., Patrick Drake, an English friend of Richter's, appeared on a BBC broadcast as HelloFresh's co-founder and "head chef." (Drake had previously been a lawyer at Goldman Sachs and never worked full time in a kitchen or restaurant.) When the service arrived in Pittsburgh, the Post-Gazette reported that Marushka Bland, a young mergers and acquisitions lawyer who had gone to culinary school, "helped co-found HelloFresh." In reality, she'd been hired as an intern, although by then she had the title chief brand officer. "They had a pretty relaxed view of what founder meant," says Bland, who left the company in May 2013, after being in that post for three months.”

He always gave me the creeps. But JEEZ.

Ha ha - r
To answer your initial question, I think, yes and no. Obviously Patrick drake comes to mind as a publicized/monetized romantic relationship, and then there’s the Branch Man (gweeds).

We have what Kylie says, which is she has had tons of wonderful relationships that she had kept completely off camera. The truth, I think, is in the middle. I’m sure she has had several romantic relationships, where the partner does not costar in the vlogs, but he IS referenced and shown off peripherally.

Notable examples include whoever she crashed with in Berlin, the millionaire Monaco guy she was seeing when she lived in Positano, the romantic lead from a love parallel who was clearly in lust with her (obviously he was shown in full)… I think there have been others but can’t recall.

The Monaco guy is mentioned often. I believe we have seen glimpses of him in vlogs but never the face. But definitely his wealth was shown off on more than one occasion. I think she really believed this guy was The One and that she’d never want for money again. I believe details of his identity have been shared on the thread before but I do not remember them.

I often wonder if the need to film everything has pushed people out of her life. It’s hard to tell because I personally couldn’t stand her for more than 20 minutes, with or without the camera.
Reminds me of forest gump line again - life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind you get - she certainly has experienced a variety of lives - maybe realizing now Bride of Italy fantasy over she is not having fun. Appearing to be antivax - she better get accustomed to quieter life. One thing that stuck with me - she referred to wedding as just another day - go forward - lying on floor with finery spread out with flowers. Would have made better sense to have a fashion photo session on and not put people at risk health wise.

Wow @VeeJayBee. Thank you for linking that article. I genuinely never knew this. The article goes on at length about how the REAL founders from Berlin got the company going and launched in 2011. Then this blurb several segments down:

“ By the summer of 2012, as word got out of the coming launch of Blue Apron and Plated in the U.S., the founders decided they needed to open an office in New York City, too--and sent Schmincke.
Following the Rocket playbook, the advance teams were typically made up of other young generalists, often former bankers and consultants, or Rocket's own entrepreneurs-in-residence. To gin up enthusiastic press, these outposts sometimes cast a photogenic local employee as a co-founder. In the U.K., Patrick Drake, an English friend of Richter's, appeared on a BBC broadcast as HelloFresh's co-founder and "head chef." (Drake had previously been a lawyer at Goldman Sachs and never worked full time in a kitchen or restaurant.) When the service arrived in Pittsburgh, the Post-Gazette reported that Marushka Bland, a young mergers and acquisitions lawyer who had gone to culinary school, "helped co-found HelloFresh." In reality, she'd been hired as an intern, although by then she had the title chief brand officer. "They had a pretty relaxed view of what founder meant," says Bland, who left the company in May 2013, after being in that post for three months.”

He always gave me the creeps. But JEEZ.
So if you want to create a false story and feed your ego?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Suppose those men gave her an ultimatum - you do not film me or it’s over. But she is so excited to let her followers to be involved by feeding them grains of her being adored by someone that can provide fantasy monetary wise. I know it has been said and the traits state - she does not know any better. Easy to say you have several off camera but she does not seem that type of personality or if she does it does not come across. I would think her narcissist traits would be noticed thereby alarm bells of keeping distance would be utmost. How would one describe an emotion about a narcissist?
@surreal A good friend's shrink called their narcissist (significant other) a parasite and advised going "no contact" as the strategy to deal with them.

Last edited:
ALie Parallel - my question re false story and feeding ego not directed towards you or anyone just a thought in general. Reread and it should have been reworded. Both subjects have claimed achievements that are proving to be false and proved with your research, I must slow down as sometimes I type my initial thoughts down and press.

Reactions: 3
The Monaco guy is mentioned often. I believe we have seen glimpses of him in vlogs but never the face. But definitely his wealth was shown off on more than one occasion. I think she really believed this guy was The One and that she’d never want for money again. I believe details of his identity have been shared on the thread before but I do not remember them.
He does appear in at least one video; looks like a snot-nosed, entitled, lay about rich kid, just the kind who would appeal to K. At one point he declares to her that you would have to be a fool to work when one has the option of travelling on a whim. You can see the eager gleam in her eye as she tries to comprehend and relate herself to this concept, nodding in agreement, as if she knows, but doesn’t really. This is just the life she aspires to for herself; I don’t think it matters who she’s with or whom she steps on to get there.

Reactions: 4
Let Guido Speedo be. Lol. She finished the bathroom but chooses to post these photos? Ok.
IMG_20220203_171615.jpg
IMG_20220203_171632.jpg

Sounds like sound advice. I wonder if a narcissist is skilled in masking this disorder?
@surreal This Psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula specializes in helping people survive and manage narcissistic parents, partners, etc:
If you search YouTube, there are also many excellent videos Dr Ramani Durvasula has made regarding narcissists which you may find interesting.

@surreal This Psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula specializes in helping people survive and manage narcissistic parents, partners, etc:
If you search YouTube, there are also many excellent videos Dr Ramani Durvasula has made regarding narcissists which you may find interesting.
Merci

I’m sorry but I call major bull on those shorts from the insta post.

No one would run in those. How uncomfortable.

Not an important point to make but the fakery is so blatant. If you’re going to post pics from a fake run, at least wear believable running gear.

• Haha
Let Guido Speedo be. Lol. She finished the bathroom but chooses to post these photos? Ok. View attachment 1037311
Let’s all celebrate online, we’ve all been waiting for the rollout of the bathroom tile !!

Guido RED Speedo is already shamed into submission, will not even go out onto the same gravel track with K.

We see the midriff is back ! Surefire way to pump up the Patreon numbers. What she doesn’t understand, is that since the fake wedding, her leering male patrons have given up thinking they have a chance to be a partner and, with Speedo becoming a co-star, he only serves as a reminder of the fact. I’m not going to say it here, because if she reads this, we may never see him again !

Does this look like a smiling K or more like a grimmacing narc in search of her prey !

1643908301906.jpeg

• Haha

Not an important point to make but the fakery is so blatant. If you’re going to post pics from a fake run, at least wear believable running gear.
I fully agree - not dressed for exercise but possible exposure with the masses? Time for potential profitable patrons? Am I being too hard on a middle aged woman just trying to build her nest egg?

• Haha
Has she ever had a relationship that has not been shared online? Would she ever put her partner first and focus on that person without sharing with her tribe? I would think - no - which is so sad for both of them. Lockdown was not easy for many but with a new relationship - time would fly. What happens in 1-5 yrs of a relationship of continually having a camera taping? I can’t envision that kind of life however do realize that some embrace this. Life goes by so swiftly and we all have different values. Some power, money and self recognition is a need that they will never give up. Just my opinions - I do wonder if they would be able to tuck away equipment and simply enjoy life?

I do recognize and agree that there are successful bloggers who balance the above.
At this point I don’t think she really could as her vlogs are just her life, what else would she show without her partner? Endless cooking videos?Not to mention the fact she can’t even go anywhere in Italy without her vaccine and probably it is hard to travel anywhere at this point really

Let’s all celebrate online, we’ve all been waiting for the rollout of the bathroom tile !!

Guido RED Speedo is already shamed into submission, will not even go out onto the same gravel track with K.

We see the midriff is back ! Surefire way to pump up the Patreon numbers. What she doesn’t understand, is that since the fake wedding, her leering male patrons have given up thinking they have a chance to be a partner and, with Speedo becoming a co-star, he only serves as a reminder of the fact. I’m not going to say it here, because if she reads this, we may never see him again !

Does this look like a smiling K or more like a grimmacing narc in search of her prey !

View attachment 1037427
Her look - invitation only…….. if you subscribe ……………… con artistry at its height? Do you think constant negative comments to make those interested that they have a chance to win her affections? From some of the comments from her followers …… a crumb of Hope would be enough to stay interested and cause some to frown at his interaction with her?

Reactions: 2

I thought so too! Not breathable or comfy. And while temps are warm for the season, she is the only I have "seen" running in shorts. Bah.

Also, if the jogging photo is ACTUALLY from this AM as she says in the post… what does she mean convince Guido to come with her? Guido woke up in Florence this AM 🤣 would be a long run!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.