Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the quick trip to the English countryside. Must have taken a cheap fare from Pisa.

Reactions: 3
Impressive sleuthing @SusieCPPF, @Jerry and @Spirit of place. Magliano in southern Tuscany it is.

Guido's family appear to own many rental properties in Tuscany, all requiring ongoing maintenance and upkeep. Surely they have a comprehensive list of vendors-like floor refinishers-to call on. The idea that K must do the work herself because it is "so expensive" is a sham. The renovations being done by K at Granatelle and other properties are for the sole purpose of providing content for her YT channel. Also, the larger properties would have a caretaker-probably a couple, and additional workers to look after the property.

This is reality vlogging at its worst. The "poor me" attitude is wearing thin. The Patrons pay for everything and I K lives out her own unhinged Cinderella fantasy-starring herself!

Reactions: 6
Well what a couple of hacks eh ? I am shocked at how downright dangerous Guido the purse is weilding the chainsaw , don’t give up the day job Gweedz . As a person who currently resides on a farm it was difficult to watch them stumbling about on that steep slope. More difficult than usual 🙈
As predicted the painted tiles look flat and suffocated, with nothing of the luminosity of a glazed ceramic , the 🤢 emoji sums it up best .
Kylie really is a slave driver making her dad do all this stuff before they leave , no such thing as a free lunch is there K …this will come back to hunt her one day . I recall her casting haughty aspersions on knotty pine in a previous slog , now she’s praising the grain 🙄.

The incomparable Jessica Lange in ‘American Horror Story ‘ runs a good parallel here .

Very impressed by the excellent research 🧐, bravi 👏🏼. There certainly hasn’t been any updates on the rental pages since about 2017 , Is Diana Purse’s mother ? And who is Gianfranco? (Listed a contatti at bottom of the page listing for Villa I Lami )
Word to the wise if you are legit about entering a contract with these people read the fine print or K madam Lash might have you hauling logs 🪵 while you stay .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Impressive sleuthing @SusieCPPF, @Jerry and @Spirit of place. Magliano in southern Tuscany it is.

Guido's family appear to own many rental properties in Tuscany, all requiring ongoing maintenance and upkeep. Surely they have a comprehensive list of vendors-like floor refinishers-to call on. The idea that K must do the work herself because it is "so expensive" is a sham. The renovations being done by K at Granatelle and other properties are for the sole purpose of providing content for her YT channel. Also, the larger properties would have a caretaker-probably a couple, and additional workers to look after the property.

This is reality vlogging at its worst. The "poor me" attitude is wearing thin. The Patrons pay for everything and I K lives out her own unhinged Cinderella fantasy-starring herself!
Most people here knew where the properties were plus all about the rentals from the start of this forum @rainman... @Denise0211 posted it way back in the first K thread...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Quite a few comments about guido not helping her up, that fall looked painful.
Also he weird quite passive aggressive part with them talking about the cherry trees, I don’t get why she left either of these in

Reactions: 4
Also he weird quite passive aggressive part with them talking about the cherry trees, I don’t get why she left either of these in
We don't know what happened afterwards, but Kylie's story is that Guido doesn't help and needs improvement in every department, and it is Kylies' job to "make him a better man" or insert whatever movie dialogue here.

On the BMW(?) motorbike ride Guido said to Kylie something like: "If you fall, protect your face!"
Isn't that what a helmet is supposed to do? Another example of where Guido needs guidance and the love of a good woman or whatever to show him the error of his ways.

The BMW motorbike is paid for by Patreons & now a tax write off as well? (asking for a friend) :)

• Haha
I really do recommend that any interested tatters go back and read the first thread or two. I wasn’t active at the time but reading them back was very informative. The sleuthing there was very impressive.

Totally agree @emm. On the one hand it’s a little refreshing to not see everything being constantly lovely and perfect and beautiful and cinematic 🤢. But it isn’t clear that K is also self aware about how annoyed everyone seems with her in the last few slogs. It seems so unlike her to post anything that’s not about her being the ultimate woman.

Right and the pushy little passive aggressive passing remark about Poor Purses pig sties

• Haha
@Jerry it's a decommissioned insane asylum: State Hospital Staunton Virginia, now being converted to condos!

I really do recommend that any interested tatters go back and read the first thread or two. I wasn’t active at the time but reading them back was very informative. The sleuthing there was very impressive.

Totally agree @emm. On the one hand it’s a little refreshing to not see everything being constantly lovely and perfect and beautiful and cinematic 🤢. But it isn’t clear that K is also self aware about how annoyed everyone seems with her in the last few slogs. It seems so unlike her to post anything that’s not about her being the ultimate woman.
All Kylie's passive aggressive comments are designed to show Kylie in an advantageous light to her followers, she is St Kylie the ultimate woman who bears Guido's "slights and lack of proper care and understanding or nurturing of the Kylie spirit" or whatever the videos are meant to show, and Kylie's passive aggressive struggles trying to please her man are designed to elicit views, comments and money.

Kylie could also be setting the stage for palimony or divorce Italian style or whatever........

Last edited:
Okay guys, this is it. This is the weirdest comment I’ve ever read on her videos. Somehow knocking Kylie over was Guido’s biological imperative, and it’s Kylie’s fault for not realizing that? But Guido still needs to apologize to her, for having this innate need to attack the branch.

I need a drink.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I could only watch a minute or so; she seems so abrasive, fueled by her “euphoria” or, more likely, manic phase. So dismissive of ma and pa, telling him he might have another cabinet to do, sharp reply to ma who is only trying to give her suggestions about the swing of the door. Snappy responses to Speedo as well, when talking about the fruit trees. We are seeing KyLIE as herself, as she has decided that her route to more charity is to beg for money on the basis of being herself. Don’t think it will go well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay guys, this is it. This is the weirdest comment I’ve ever read on her videos. Somehow knocking Kylie over was Guido’s biological imperative, and it’s Kylie’s fault for not realizing that? But Guido still needs to apologize to her, for having this innate need to attack the branch.

I need a drink.
Nearly choked on my mineral water!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, Guido made it up to Kylie by providing and processing all the wood for the heating (with Ma, sorry with Mummy :) ) whilst Kylie painted flower stencils in the asylum green bathroom makeover!

The Axeman Cometh (apologies to Eugene O'Neill)

• Haha
Okay, I promise I’m done with the comments after this one. But here’s a fan ripping Guido a new one and the comment got a LIKE from the tractor oil principessa herself.

Imagine being G and seeing this. I’m not defending him, frankly I couldn’t stand to be around either of them, but how horrifically passive aggressive of her.

I get no joy from saying it but they are doomed as a couple if this is how they communicate with each other.

Attachments

• Wow
Okay, I promise I’m done with the comments after this one. But here’s a fan ripping Guido a new one and the comment got a LIKE from the tractor oil principessa herself.

Imagine being G and seeing this. I’m not defending him, frankly I couldn’t stand to be around either of them, but how horrifically passive aggressive of her.

I get no joy from saying it but they are doomed as a couple if this is how they communicate with each other.
@SusieCPPF or anyone brave enough to make a booking at the Granatelle better hurry as it may have all fizzled sooner than later.

• Haha
You are so right, I should have read all 7 thousands previous posts before commenting. I stand corrected!
Just saying... @rainman ....we have already gone over this ground a number of times. You can comment as you like....but the GGT properties, their uses and where they are wasn't revelatory news to us (as it was to you) and has been discussed at length over the past of threads....

Reactions: 3
Hi all - my thoughts align with many of your comments. This is one scary lady. She shows many signs of narc abuse to partner. It looks like the burst of blossoms have faded and now it is no longer fun for him. I do not know either and have no desire to but I imagine he longs for his past life. I tried to imagine working all week, coming home to camera and not knowing what she has destroyed during that time. She is a squatter looking for nest until next wealthy guy drives up and puff - gone. Watching her exhausted dad working to complete her wishes before he leaves and her mom - hours stacking wood - very sad. How she treats people is so wrong - she paints her partner negatively on camera and as I said shows many signs of narc abuse. I wonder if he feels caught in web with no idea how to pull free. I imagine pressure from family due to her projects are also stressful. Note - the floor she destroyed, drawings put in frames, couches ordered ——— all silent. Just my observations. Narcs drain life with no concern or care.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.