Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Lucy, I always figured there was one or two retired lonely gentlemen who might opt for the top tier option.
I know it will seem very childish but I sponsor an Asian couple who have two French bulldogs Griffin and Haru , but their Vlogs are very cute and their patreon contribution is very modest at $2 across the board and for that they give a regular question and answer session with the dogs just for patreons and some special FBD emojis 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She has always been vague about patreon money like enabling her to'keep producing cinematic quality work'.Sponsoring someone is a different ball game in my opinion, like your friend @lucy & crowdfunding as well to achieve a specific target. But grifters tend to cluster round " Buy me this/that" and Patreon because the end product can be so nebulous & unaccountable. Still if people can be persuaded she is living THEIR best life vicariously then she's up there with the best con artists.

@emm, I think she's conflicted. She wants to be the struggling artist to elicit sympathy and donations, she wants to be the lady of the manor and jet-setter to show off! 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
I so agree there's a real schizo element of flaunting & hiding - of feasting & fasting - her new found prosperity and status vs Byron Bay diy and scraping together. A Jane Austen update.

Plugging this week's ep. And like in those animated cartoon "jokes", Guido jumps on one side of the large branch causing Kylie to fall. Great content. Lol
IMG_20220126_161040.jpg

IMG_20220126_161054.jpg

Reactions: 3
I watched the full slog for the first time; laughable that the putred green colour she didn’t want is exactly what she got !

Speedo swings in on a Friday to ask her if that’s the colour she wanted, reminding her it’s ok as long as she pays and does all the work, while he’s eager to get to his waiting cannolis and tortellini. Earlier in the week he looked beat up and deflated by his road running, but he’s had time in Florence to shake it off.

What a lovely gift for pa, an electric saw, given he’s due to leave soon and it’s the only way she’ll get the cabinet done in time. He’s not often on camera, usually see only his back as he’s slaving for his incorrigible daughter. And what have we here; ma is piloting a wheelbarrow down a hill and lugging jugs of water. Do these people ever rest ? Does K let them ? Pa, finally shown as a person, looks thin and frail and ma looks dutiful after likely a lifetime of catering to K’s whims. Do they ever get to partake in La Dolce Vita that KyLIE so readily espouses to everyone else ?

Last edited:
Ma and pa may get their chance to live the slow life once they leave Italy and get back to Byron Bay. Can only imagine how their departure will rev up K’s maniacal engine; she may be the one who needs to run among the pencil pines to burn off excess static craziness. Maybe she’ll get to work and single handedly tackle the completion of the KFCoop ! Can’t see her confined to the manor in solitary confinement; even with company and family around, she already veers off into decorator hell, painting bathroom tiles with a broken roller brush, in colours we only see when not feeling well. Speedo red Guido, ashamed at his inevitable failure at the diet/exercise regimen, will find excuses to spend the weekends in Florence; she has already expounded on how taxing that commute can be. There is always the option of shifting the show to the beaches of Byron Bay, where it would appear more natural baring her midriff, instead of in Italian winters as she still does now. If so, she’ll have better wifi access to upload her Friday vlogs and ma and pa can still help her build rickety yacht style cabinets and shelves for her patrons to enjoy. Speedo will be free and happy to watch TV in the chicken coop where he can catch her slogs like the rest of us and not have to chug down the gravel road in red Speedos with a camera in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jerry - seems she still hasn't deleted my comment in regard to her telling people to stop bugging her with their problems. Speaks volumes.

@Susie is it possible it has been caught by her auto filter? I’m not a youtuber but I believe they can set up filters that look for specific words in comments and choose not to display them to others. It will appear to have been posted normally to the comment poster. I think you can check by signing out of your YouTube account and going back to the vid and looking for the comment. If it shows up when you are logged out then it is actually visible.

Reactions: 3
@Susie is it possible it has been caught by her auto filter? I’m not a youtuber but I believe they can set up filters that look for specific words in comments and choose not to display them to others. It will appear to have been posted normally to the comment poster. I think you can check by signing out of your YouTube account and going back to the vid and looking for the comment. If it shows up when you are logged out then it is actually visible.
It's there, I see it. TBH I have found that since this group has called her out, she deletes much less than previously. Seems to catch maybe the first hour of comments. She realized too late that her trigger finger has only fueled this page. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was one of your recent comments; never knew what it meant.
you said it appeared the poster (me) on YouTube saw her possible true meaning of her video. I said it wasn’t hard to see it 😀. The second part? Coordinates. Try them.

Reactions: 4
Yes, you make a good point there @aLieParallel. I believe I have been put on an autofilter underneath her YT vlogs and on IG too having made a few 'controversial' remarks 🤣. Sometimes, it's apparent that she is policing the comments but, as Denise says, it's only for the first 24 hours or so after she has uploaded a new vlog. If you are strategic and go on a few days later and make a comment that contradicts her world view it may remain undeleted. K can be extremely touchy though. I remember when she made Cannoli and one poster commented that he hadn't realised they were deep-friend so probably wouldn't be making them, which I didn't think was unfair, but that was quickly deleted. That struck me as being a sensible observation, as I didn't realise they were deep-fried either and had the same thought. I found it unreasonable that she should censor it. Also going back to Guido's weight gain, it's irresponsible of her to make him eat all of this fat-laden food for the sake of her Vlogs and, seeing the consequences of her actions, put him on a severe diet and exercise regime and makes that public through her vlogs too. I find it almost sadistic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.