Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at her begging list, each category has an expandable whining thread, an escalating need of entitlement at all levels.

i could go on for a hot minute about her patreon.

for one, she never updates it. Great example is these categories. Clearly they were written ages ago. I’m not saying I expect full transparency from her but seriously. And as others have pointed to in the past, somewhere in her patreon is a goal in progress for a laptop repair. It’s been in progress for probably over a year now.

I’m just saying this is her MAIN SOURCE of income and she’s always saying how her patreons allow her to follow her dreams.

but she does absolutely nothing for them except having their names fly across the screen for .8 seconds each. It’s just bizarre

Reactions: 6
Yes! Hi Spirit! Taking a break from the CD shenanigans, tried KF, but she bores me :cool: :sleep: :cool: and Guido, ugh! I prefer snorts ;)
Mm, Guido v Snorts ? Never occurred to me to face them off together ..but I prefer Guido - he's got a real job & doesn't wear his 'wife's' clothes but above all he isn't enraptured by cutlery & I've never yet heard him talk about his grandfather. Plus he doesn't snort behind the camera. What's not to love?

On another note - having said I was getting a lawyer friend to look up G's status (married or not), what is a straightforward procedure normally, i mean it doesn't involve criminal records or anything secret & is usually automatic, well in this case Scandicci first requested a fee of € 0.20 (!) then a written request as to why this info was wanted. My friend asked who the heck this family was & if it was vital to know. Without unmasking us tatlers and finding it all so cloak & daggers for something so harmless, I said not to worry, it was just ludicrous. What have they got to hide that a public act is stymied??

• Wow
You can see why K is getting nervous and needed the holidays to consider the Flight of the Patreons;

1643169186469.jpeg

1643169242443.jpeg

Reactions: 5
You can see why K is getting nervous and needed the holidays to consider the Flight of the Patreons;

View attachment 1016708

View attachment 1016709
Yes I noticed that too, she is down at least 150-plus patreons in the last few months @Jerry 🙄But who on earth would pay for KyLie's smug, narcissistic slogs with Porkpie and fund her selfish, circumscribed life on a hilltop ringed by the ubiquitous pines watching her elderly father work like a serf for the feudal GGT overlords🙈

Reactions: 7
Yes I noticed that too, she is down at least 150-plus patreons in the last few months @Jerry 🙄But who on earth would pay for KyLie's smug, narcissistic slogs with Porkpie and fund her selfish, circumscribed life on a hilltop ringed by the ubiquitous pines watching her elderly father work like a serf for the feudal GGT overlords🙈
And complains about having to drive once a week between their farm in Tuscany and the apartment in Florence, while putting on her begging show, also once a week; what took her Patreons so long to figure out she doesn’t need the charity.

Whatever she gets, she pockets, even using leftover paint from the bathroom to paint her car; begs for money for ingredients for her recipes, as she documents 1 cent for salt.

The Flight of the Patreons.✈✈ - @Jerry I quite like the sound of that.😁😁 explains why she's overloading on comments that she has to pay her way with Guido & how she can't afford things. The last episode was so littered with them it became embarassingly naff.
I so agree @nostoneunturned about the tiles - apart from the light-draining colour, the paint dulls the sheen & makes it look like a tacky makeover (which it is) The kitchen stencils she did before were much better btw & I even started looking for the template ! But hey, don't read here & do it again 😈

@Alessandro I think a lot of people, like me, sponsored K but quickly (2 months in my case) saw through this very superficial material and unsubscribed. I believe also that Covid was a huge contributory factor in the rise of her Patreon figures: people were in lockdown, couldn't travel themselves, and were escaping through YouTube vlogs, K's filming of Tuscany, and wherever, can be temporarily captivating when you can't travel much further than the pharmacy or local supermarket for several months. Her subs/Patreons also 'rose' quite dramatically when she sent cards/gifts to Patreons. I imagine a lot of them paid the minimum or one of the lower tiers so as to receive something in the post from her. It sounds bonkers, but there it is.

@Spirit of place why did you look for the kitchen stencils? Are you saying you liked them and wanted to use the same stencils to decorate your home or did you want to analyse them for the benefit of our conversations here? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
"A recent study out of the U.K. suggested consuming up to two glasses of red wine a week could lower a person’s chance of getting infected with COVID-19." Published in UK journal, Frontiers. #SaveGuido

• Haha
"A recent study out of the U.K. suggested consuming up to two glasses of red wine a week could lower a person’s chance of getting infected with COVID-19." Published in UK journal, Frontiers. #SaveGuido
Indeed and there are many known health benefits from drinking red wine in moderation.

Yes, and I have noticed more and more "Wow Kylie, all that land is yours?" "You've got all that property? Who maintains it?" type of comments. Some people have started thinking about what they are watching, at least.

Reactions: 10
Yes, and I have noticed more and more "Wow Kylie, all that land is yours?" "You've got all that property? Who maintains it?" type of comments. Some people have started thinking about what they are watching, at least.
All that bragging and the high elevation drone shots of the land are giving a very graphic idea of how poor she is NOT. Juxtaposed against her constant claims of poverty and she can’t afford this or that and her stale Patreon page appeals for charity, it has to eventually twig that, while she is an entitled brat, she is anything but deprived.

@lucy Honeychurch re the stencils - in my previous house I got some typical kitchen tiles from Vietri in blue & white similar to the stencil so in this property, as the white tiles were new I thought I'd replicate a part of them but for now it is still a thought!

• Heart
@lucy Honeychurch re the stencils - in my previous house I got some typical kitchen tiles from Vietri in blue & white similar to the stencil so in this property, as the white tiles were new I thought I'd replicate a part of them but for now it is still a thought!
Sounds delightful Spirit 💕

Reactions: 2
All that bragging and the high elevation drone shots of the land are giving a very graphic idea of how poor she is NOT. Juxtaposed against her constant claims of poverty and she can’t afford this or that and her stale Patreon page appeals for charity, it has to eventually twig that, while she is an entitled brat, she is anything but deprived.
The amounts also seem SO random, all of the other influencers I know who do patreon give free/early content so you are paying for something, that anyone is giving her any money baffles me. Is there a way to see how many are at each tier?
It’s like she can’t decide what image she wants to portray, even in the past things like staying in expensive hotels, going to Cannes during the film festival, none of this matches with being poor even if these things were all gifted . She cannot decide if it is better to sell an idealistic lady of the manor image or a poor charitable artist 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there is a way of seeing the breakdown of Patreons for each tier @emm unfortunately. We could then get a more accurate idea as to what she’s receiving for this slapdash work. To satisfy my curiosity once I did two calculations based on the 3rd and 4th Tier (just for myself) as a median and it was quite a lot! Didn't @Alessandro do a calculation with a chart that he shared on one of the threads?

@emm, I think she's conflicted. She wants to be the struggling artist to elicit sympathy and donations, she wants to be the lady of the manor and jet-setter to show off! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
I don’t think there is a way of seeing the breakdown of Patreons for each tier @emm unfortunately. We could then get a more accurate idea as to what she’s receiving for this slapdash work. To satisfy my curiosity once I did two calculations based on the 3rd and 4th Tier (just for myself) as a median and it was quite a lot! Didn't @Alessandro do a calculation with a chart that he shared on one of the threads?

@emm, I think she's conflicted. She wants to be the struggling artist to elicit sympathy and donations, she wants to be the lady of the manor and jet-setter to show off! 🤦‍♀️
i would be so interested to know if anyone is donating to the top tierra, that is a crazy smount of money

• Wow
i would be so interested to know if anyone is donating to the top tierra, that is a crazy smount of money
I've always imagined family, close friends and wealthy male admirers who are lusting after her (in K's case 🤦‍♀️) I think you'd have to know someone to donate that sort of money wouldn't you?!!!! One of my friends who is quite wealthy sponsors a talented young musician through CBSO (City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra), but it was done very formally, introduction and interview &c. The key word here is 'talented' though. My friend has been an astute businesswoman and is wealthy, but she is also sensible and wouldn't give the money for the sort of work K is supplying for sure.

Last edited:
The amounts also seem SO random, all of the other influencers I know who do patreon give free/early content so you are paying for something, that anyone is giving her any money baffles me. Is there a way to see how many are at each tier?
It’s like she can’t decide what image she wants to portray, even in the past things like staying in expensive hotels, going to Cannes during the film festival, none of this matches with being poor even if these things were all gifted . She cannot decide if it is better to sell an idealistic lady of the manor image or a poor charitable artist 🙄
KyLie would definitely love to keep boasting about all the property but she is torn about whether she will lose even more Patreons and their money @emm 😬 I remember when she started on Patreon they disclosed the amount that was "donated" and it was about €1,700 a month but then she only had a few paying now there are ten times as many, so quite a lot of money is at stake for her🤭

I agree Lucy, I always figured there was one or two retired lonely gentlemen who might opt for the top tier option.

what I find the funniest about how she enumerated every little expense and bends over backwards to appear normal financially, is that no one asked.

the more she tells us that having 700 patrons allows her to buy avocados and remodeling materials and whatever else she listed, the more disconnected she seems.

most creators rely on patreon for things like rent, bills, just getting by. But it seems she has the vast majority of her expenses taken care of just from living at two of guidos family properties. So she cant list those normal expenses. So the logical solution is, don’t list anything. Just be grateful and engage with the people supporting you.

there’s a comedy podcast I support each month for I think $3. They regularly talk about how patreon changed all of their lives and how much they appreciate every person. They post exclusive updates, early access content, etc for their patreons. There’s so much patreon content I can’t even keep up with it all. It’s really nice to feel I changed someone’s life for a few bucks/month and I get to enjoy their work more too. I see literally none of this from K.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.