Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if the jogging photo is ACTUALLY from this AM as she says in the post… what does she mean convince Guido to come with her? Guido woke up in Florence this AM 🤣 would be a long run!
Maybe as part of his fitness regime he is now cycling there? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, if the jogging photo is ACTUALLY from this AM as she says in the post… what does she mean convince Guido to come with her? Guido woke up in Florence this AM 🤣 would be a long run!
I thought of that as well lol. Well, one, the lighting is def late morning. First light is around 7.30am now, so her "early riser" statements seem funny. Pre-breakfast run? At 10am? Lol.
Also yes...is Guido down in Florence, then? Day off?😉 Or maybe somebody has a hard time maintaining their narrative...

Reactions: 7
I thought of that as well lol. Well, one, the lighting is def late morning. First light is around 7.30am now, so her "early riser" statements seem funny. Pre-breakfast run? At 10am? Lol.
Also yes...is Guido down in Florence, then? Day off?😉 Or maybe somebody has a hard time maintaining their narrative...
Probably in Florence having a nice plate of parpadelle with Cinghiale and a huge glass of wine 😂 (I know this is where I would like to be 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To answer your initial question, I think, yes and no. Obviously Patrick drake comes to mind as a publicized/monetized romantic relationship, and then there’s the Branch Man (gweeds).

We have what Kylie says, which is she has had tons of wonderful relationships that she had kept completely off camera. The truth, I think, is in the middle. I’m sure she has had several romantic relationships, where the partner does not costar in the vlogs, but he IS referenced and shown off peripherally.

Notable examples include whoever she crashed with in Berlin, the millionaire Monaco guy she was seeing when she lived in Positano, the romantic lead from a love parallel who was clearly in lust with her (obviously he was shown in full)… I think there have been others but can’t recall.

The Monaco guy is mentioned often. I believe we have seen glimpses of him in vlogs but never the face. But definitely his wealth was shown off on more than one occasion. I think she really believed this guy was The One and that she’d never want for money again. I believe details of his identity have been shared on the thread before but I do not remember them.

I often wonder if the need to film everything has pushed people out of her life. It’s hard to tell because I personally couldn’t stand her for more than 20 minutes, with or without the camera.
I keep going back to this name with a grin —— branch man g weeds —- ecologist? Tree hugger? Pot grower? Pure curiosity - it is an excellent day when someone makes another laugh.

Reactions: 1
I keep going back to this name with a grin —— branch man g weeds —- ecologist? Tree hugger? Pot grower? Pure curiosity - it is an excellent day when someone makes another laugh.
Ha! I didn’t even make the connection. “Gweeds” is purely phonetic. Branch Man- earlier in the thread someone made a witty joke about “The Branch Man Cometh” after we all watched Gweeds hop on the branch last week. I liked the joke a lot, I think I’ll keep calling him Branch Man 😄 I had no idea I was giving him several botanical nicknames.

I keep hoping Alessandro will chime in with another great title. Do we have any suggestions? I’ve tried to put something together but I don’t think I have the gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Indeed @Alessandro I always look forward to your pithy new titles. I’m still hoping for one with heliophile in it but not so sure it’s relevant to the occasion. 😊

Branch Man 😄 I had no idea I was giving him several botanical nicknames.
@aLieParallel Branch Man is funny. Notwithstanding the botanical imagery, it also evokes for me a bank manager, working in a London suburb somewhere …

265E2D3E-A4FA-43A7-8626-64693C8A55C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Indeed @Alessandro I always look forward to your pithy new titles. I’m still hoping for one with heliophile in it but not so sure it’s relevant to the occasion. 😊

@aLieParallel Branch Man is funny. Notwithstanding the botanical imagery, it also evokes for me a bank manager, working in a London suburb somewhere …

View attachment 1038682
Actually, I was thinking it meant a man’s three legs, but the one above has about six !

Branch Boy sounds better to me ! I get the reference now to his jumping on the branch that toppled KyLIE. Could also call him Babboom or Gorilla Guido. Deep in the wilds of Magliano, Gorilla Guido jumps on his branches in a mating ritual with KyLIE of the Forrest; he in his red Speedo and she in her purple chiffon loin cloth.

• Haha
Ha! I didn’t even make the connection. “Gweeds” is purely phonetic. Branch Man- earlier in the thread someone made a witty joke about “The Branch Man Cometh” after we all watched Gweeds hop on the branch last week. I liked the joke a lot, I think I’ll keep calling him Branch Man 😄 I had no idea I was giving him several botanical nicknames.

I keep hoping Alessandro will chime in with another great title. Do we have any suggestions? I’ve tried to put something together but I don’t think I have the gift!

Excellent code name for a person with pencil pines, wood cutter, tractor and cherry trees. I look forward to Alessandro title suggestion —

View attachment 1038682
Or an accountant using any means possible to get back to Florence. I cracked up laughing when I saw this - excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually, I was thinking it meant a man’s three legs, but the one above has about six !

Branch Boy sounds better to me ! I get the reference now to his jumping on the branch that toppled KyLIE. Could also call him Babboom or Gorilla Guido. Deep in the wilds of Magliano, Gorilla Guido jumps on his branches in a mating ritual with KyLIE of the Forrest; he in his red Speedo and she in her purple chiffon loin cloth.
I must say all names amusing - branch man is the one. Being dragged outside every weekend to attend to her need for content of film for vlog. I am imagining strong demands from partner -branches reaching out - slowly squeezing out any notion of happy, lazy downtime. Such a good name - so appropriate as he drives up to window. He looks up to smile and speak before moving tractor forward. His loved one looks out from open window from above. What Disney film comes to mind. Disney should look into a film featuring new character - branch man. Yes I like this name as it could go in any direction. Ha ha enjoyed this.

of course he had branches in cart behind tractor.

“Kylie Flavell #8: Renovating herself into Ruin, Revealing the Rip Off”? It’s not as illustrative as Alessandro’s contributions but it’s all I can come up with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Kylie Flavell #8: Renovating herself into Ruin, Revealing the Rip Off”? It’s not as illustrative as Alessandro’s contributions but it’s all I can come up with 😂
i love it, to be fair she has done so little what else can we put in a title 😂

Reactions: 3
The midriff works; up 2.

View attachment 1039420
Jerry I assume you have expertise in camera shots - my question - does photoshop play in her calendar country girl photo? Interesting that you note - yes - numbers are climbing therefore strategy definitely in place.

or maybe the term - filter - my claim to fame pointing, focus, press so my knowledge very limited. Would like to see a regular photo beside filtered one of her to see difference.

Reactions: 2
Jerry I assume you have expertise in camera shots - my question - does photoshop play in her calendar country girl photo? Interesting that you note - yes - numbers are climbing therefore strategy definitely in place.

or maybe the term - filter - my claim to fame pointing, focus, press so my knowledge very limited. Would like to see a regular photo beside filtered one of her to see difference.
I don’t use filters at all; I prefer your style, to compose and do the settings on the spot. It could be she does, I’ve seen photos of her that look five years older. I’m sure she knows how, but I can’t tell on these.

The photos look real, the smile looks fake.

• Haha
Can we compare this guy and kylie playing it up to the camera? And what about his (over) a million subscribers and all his patreon doners.

And the chef referring to himself in third person? Anyone else find this annoying?

And also a la Kylie, a distinct lack of negative comments on his YouTube videos

@Mkm phew I couldn’t make it through. I got about to the part where he’s stroking the chefs ego over a very simple pizza in a private dining room and I gave up.

He’s VERY animated, that’s for sure.

Seeing someone like this have nearly 2 mill subscribers makes me question myself. Are his other videos less cringey and staged?

Edit: also, did anyone notice K posted another photo of someone running along the pencil pines? Unclear to me if the figure is her or G.

Speaking as someone who likes those trees: please, god, enough.

• Haha
Seeing someone like this have nearly 2 mill subscribers makes me question myself. Are his other videos less cringey and staged?
Only noticed he is actually closer to 2 million than 1 after I posted it, and yeah, he is full on in all his videos, (imagine insisting on close ups of the face for every bite, and being full on amazed every time) yet the subscribers and patreon lap it up as much as the he does the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jesus christ... halfway through the latest slog... the level of passive aggressiveness is really insane. SO many digs at Purse, anyone else seen it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.