Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@aLieParallel nothing surprises me anymore šŸ™„
Without being rude (being totally rude šŸ˜‚) a lot of her fans seem deranged. I would assume though that person who was so upset is a patreon so effectively is not getting what they paid for. I really wonder what has happened, she must realise this will lose her a lot of money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@aLieParallel...Trouble is, when you are pretending to let people into your life, however superficially, you can't just cut them off when it suits you. She adores the attention but it annoys her to have to keep updating & answering their questions. She said as much in a crappy interview with a blogger/journalist when they were laughing at the people contacting them about coming to live in Italy etc
@lucy ..on the ball as usual with references - unfortunately I've hardly ever seen Morse, just occasionally when back in the UK so thanks for uploading 'poor sod' scene. I put her in good company then !
Btw, don't recall her actually skiing just plodding - she filmed G skiing down the nursery slopes whereas if she could
show off it would have been her swooping down a mountain.
Methinks the 'friends' they hang out with are all G's buddies - does she have any of her own there?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trouble is, when you are pretending to let people into your life, however superficially,
So true, Spirit, she wants the money and adulation but none of the responsibility that goes with it. At the end of the day she is careless. Iā€™ve often noticed sad and disappointed messages from her fans who have not received a response from her. Sadly, I think, in this virtual world, and I speak not just of Kylie, dropping or ignoring people can be endemic. Isnā€™t it called ā€˜ghostingā€™ or sometimes ā€˜soft-ghostingā€™ in contemporary parlance? When itā€™s all too easy to cut off contact, or just leaving an occasional emoji (soft-ghosting) as opposed to doing the decent thing and explain why you canā€™t or donā€™t want to communicate with someone. I think I mentioned that my father is a psychiatrist and heā€™s had many traumatized clients who have suffered from this behavior and itā€™s become even more common during the pandemic and the various lockdowns. But K has fostered and encouraged these para social relationships as weā€™ve observed.
Youā€™re welcome re the Morse excerpt, used to love watching that, and David Suchet as Poirot, with my grandma. šŸ’•
I donā€™t think it was proper skiing, she seemed to be plodding over some snowy landscape and panting heavily. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For me, with Kylie and influencers etc, I donā€™t have a problem when they try to keep some things private. For me, the problem is that lie you identified @Spirit of place where they pretend to have real friendships or sexual attraction to random YouTube strangers in the first place, in order to make their living.

Thatā€™s the parasitic and weird part from my perspective. Plus, they end up lying more and dancing a jig to pretend they arenā€™t hiding any part of themselves from these clueless people.

If K put out a video in the next few days that said ā€œsorry, something is going on in my life that I needed time to process, Iā€™m okay and ready to get back to it but Iā€™m not ready to put that part of my life onlineā€, Iā€™d actually respect that because it would feel honest to me. But I definitely think her past behavior shows us that sheā€™ll do just about anything to keep the charade going. She wonā€™t risk creating any (healthy) distance between herself and the viewer. Distance and boundaries means less adoration, validation, and patreon dollars.

My bet is, sheā€™ll have a melodramatic sob story that involves a need for more cash. The bottom line will be ā€œhelp me, YouTube friends and admirers!ā€ Iā€™m a cynic, I know, but thatā€™s my prediction.

I hope none of this comes off as censorship or trying to tell others how they should interpret her weird behavior. Genuinely just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t see how she can possibly ask for more cash, sheā€™s obviously married into money.

For me, the problem is that lie you identified @Spirit of place where they pretend to have real friendships or sexual attraction to random YouTube strangers in the first place, in order to make their living.
Yes wasnā€™t there an appalling instance of one guy who was clearly taken with her ā€¦. And he sent her a photo of himself and she doctored it and put a photo of her (probably with exposed midriff) standing next to him. Or did I completely imagine that. What sort of message does that give to someone, especially if they are emotionally vulnerable?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I donā€™t see how she can possibly ask for more cash, sheā€™s obviously married into money.

Yes wasnā€™t there an appalling instance of one guy who was clearly taken with her ā€¦. And he sent her a photo of himself and she doctored it and put a photo of her (probably with exposed midriff) standing next to him. Or did I completely imagine that. What sort of message does that give to someone, especially if they are emotionally vulnerable?
@LucyHoneychurch Quoting from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels consider it's "for the children" ........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BREAKING NEWS :
Novak has had his Visa cancelled šŸ˜ž the šŸ˜žis because potentially he is banned for three years from entering Australiaā€¦ I think this is too heavy handed ā€¦ while I think Novak is something of a head in his handling of his vaccination status . I also think this move is very severe .
KyLIE is a head.
I needed to have some time for myself .. from myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks as though M. Beyle might be skulking around and decided to take your advice @Spirit of place (see attached). That said, weā€™re all entitled to a break, annual leave etc. and I guess the same goes for influencers and YouTubers who monetize their work. What in everyoneā€™s opinion is the right way of going about this? After all K hasnā€™t got an HR department/line manager she should apply to. What do other influencers do when they take a break? This is the only vlog and thread Iā€™m involved with so donā€™t know what the norm is. Should she have posted a message at the end of her last Vlog wishing all her Patreons and followers a Happy Christmas and NY and explained that she would not be posting till whatever day in January so as to spend the holidays with friends and family?
B87ADFD8-D010-4DA8-8585-24F1D9ED3723.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks as though M. Beyle might be skulking around and decided to take your advice @Spirit of place (see attached). That said, weā€™re all entitled to a break, annual leave etc. and I guess the same goes for influencers and YouTubers who monetize their work. What in everyoneā€™s opinion is the right way of going about this? After all K hasnā€™t got an HR department/line manager she should apply to. What do other influencers do when they take a break? This is the only vlog and thread Iā€™m involved with so donā€™t know what the norm is. Should she have posted a message at the end of her last Vlog wishing all her Patreons and followers a Happy Christmas and NY and explained that she would not be posting till whatever day in January so as to spend the holidays with friends and family?View attachment 988301
I think all scammers, con artists, fakers, phonies, posers, grifters and cultural appropriators should be allowed three weeks paid vacation per year plus major holidays with health care benefits provided by YouTube and Patreon.

• Haha
Lol
IMG_20220114_130625.jpg

Looks as though M. Beyle might be skulking around and decided to take your advice @Spirit of place (see attached). That said, weā€™re all entitled to a break, annual leave etc. and I guess the same goes for influencers and YouTubers who monetize their work. What in everyoneā€™s opinion is the right way of going about this? After all K hasnā€™t got an HR department/line manager she should apply to. What do other influencers do when they take a break? This is the only vlog and thread Iā€™m involved with so donā€™t know what the norm is. Should she have posted a message at the end of her last Vlog wishing all her Patreons and followers a Happy Christmas and NY and explained that she would not be posting till whatever day in January so as to spend the holidays with friends and family?View attachment 988301
The youtubers I follow who take breaks usually say so on Twitter, then copy it to their YT Community page. Many do it for mental health reasons/burn out. Kylie has said her Twitter was also "stolen", but I am not sure why she hasn't just created another.
Some creators don't have the energy to announce an absence right away, but Kylie says she is fine? A quick note on IG and YT would have sufficed, IMO, rather than as an afterthought.

And another thing...šŸ˜… So many content creators also pre-film, so they CAN take a few days/weeks off but subs don't notice because they time their uploads. Why can't Kylie do this? Is she that slow and incapable that in "70 hours a week" she only produces one 10-15 minute video?? I've said this before, but she is the one making things so difficult for herself, most likely to promote her martyr image. "Kylie works so hard for us."

Last edited:
Agree with @Denise0211, I think it is customary to post a brief note on your YT/other social media if you plan to be absent for a bit, basically just to let people know youā€™re okay and approx when youā€™ll go back to posting.

I donā€™t follow a ton of YouTubers but I canā€™t think of a time when one with such a large and well monetized following just went silent with no warning for this long. And then, to post but not explain what happened or even a vague ā€œpersonal issuesā€? To me that is odd.

Reactions: 6
Agree with @Denise0211, I think it is customary to post a brief note on your YT/other social media if you plan to be absent for a bit, basically just to let people know youā€™re okay and approx when youā€™ll go back to posting.

I donā€™t follow a ton of YouTubers but I canā€™t think of a time when one with such a large and well monetized following just went silent with no warning for this long. And then, to post but not explain what happened or even a vague ā€œpersonal issuesā€? To me that is odd.
Agree. And the weird "text speak" (Am well. Can explain later.) just doesn't seem professional at all.

I agree with your previous comment regarding her just being straightforward and saying she doesn't wish to discuss private matters (if that is the issue.) People would understand. But instead we have been given a shot of her with an eye mask and "her sister" writing she had a migraine, a vague comment about her father in hospital and no follow-up after many concerned subs have asked about him, and now this lol.

I think all scammers, con artists, fakers, phonies, posers, grifters and cultural appropriators should be allowed three weeks paid vacation per year plus major holidays with health care benefits provided by YouTube and Patreon.
Jerry et al ... just to be clear here ... I am not saying that I think all scammers &c &c should be allowed paid leave ... but I just wondered how people who made this type of work their main income stream managed to take leave and survive. I guess they realise that their algorithms will inevitably take a hit and some of their followers will stop subsidising them and they accept it as an 'occupational hasard' and save enough money to afford some occasional down time. I agree, Denise, that creating some content in advance to cover the occasional period of absence is eminently sensible. As I keep saying she is disorganized and careless and all this 'poor me' stuff is not very attractive or elicits much empathy after a while. I also agree that 'am well, can explain later' is highly unsatisfactory. She wants the money, gifts and adulation but doesn't take it seriously as her livelihood, but probably doesn't need to now she's married and has a provider. šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
@LucyHoneychurch I agree, she seems very disorganized and careless despite often stating the contrary. And this brings us back to the fact maybe she should take on some help, but her ego does not allow it.

Reactions: 2
So even her fans are bored of her content judging by that last commment šŸ™„

@Denise0211 I am not even sure not working with anyone else is about her ego, I imagine she is a nightmare to work with and no one would want to :ROFLMAO: not to mention she clearly doesn't want to pay anyone to do anything, remember she advertised for an unpaid intern a while ago (which surprisingly was unsuccessful)

Reactions: 6
So even her fans are bored of her content judging by that last commment šŸ™„
I agree wholeheartedly with the last comment, I started watching K for her travel vlogs etc ... the past year or so has been tedious. I think that's all to do with her ego ... she deludes herself that she's some kind of celebrity and imagines that people are actually interested in her uneventful, unexceptional, workaday existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.