Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jerry et al ... just to be clear here ... I am not saying that I think all scammers &c &c should be allowed paid leave ... but I just wondered how people who made this type of work their main income stream managed to take leave and survive. I guess they realise that their algorithms will inevitably take a hit and some of their followers will stop subsidising them and they accept it as an 'occupational hasard' and save enough money to afford some occasional down time. I agree, Denise, that creating some content in advance to cover the occasional period of absence is eminently sensible. As I keep saying she is disorganized and careless and all this 'poor me' stuff is not very attractive or elicits much empathy after a while. I also agree that 'am well, can explain later' is highly unsatisfactory. She wants the money, gifts and adulation but doesn't take it seriously as her livelihood, but probably doesn't need to now she's married and has a provider. 😊
to answer your question re: taking leave and surviving-

I can’t relate as an influencer (lol) but I have worked as an hourly contractor in the past. The way it worked, I did not have paid leave. Taking a full week off was a very big financial decision.

The way I handled unpaid time off at the time was basically micromanaging the impact with a calculator and making sure I fully understood the financial downside. I’m very happy to report that this was a temporary time in my career and I now have paid leave again :)

but my point is, it’s hard for me to believe that this long of an absence was fully unplanned, and if it was, something drastic must have happened. At this point between lost patreons, YT revenue, and ad revenue, this has cost her a couple thousand at least. Even when you are financially comfortable it is very difficult to leave money on the table and most won’t do it without a good reason.

but, that’s all assuming K’s brain works like mine, which, it probably does not ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah @aLieParallel I still personally believe it was rather planned. I agree with what @emm posted a few pages back that maybe she and Guido might have had issues with her always with a camera and , IMO, this break was Xmas holiday related in general. Like how we saw his reaction to being filmed in her IG stories. "Putting the camera away" might have been a source of contention between the two.

I wonder if she will ignore everything, or make a pinned comment or explain the absence in her new video description? We'll see...

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will ignore everything, or make a pinned comment or explain the absence in her new video description? We'll see...
"My Loyal Subjects, Kylie's special cinematic super spreader Christmas skiing holiday "film" took 210 hours of editing, you too can stay at the (name of hotel here) if you can figure out where it is." #don't be a tourist #send money to Patreon link

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
... but I just wondered how people who made this type of work their main income stream managed to take leave and survive.
Forgot to mention; as part of her Scammer Union contract, she also gets 5 mental health days a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Forgot to mention; as part of her Scammer Union contract, she also gets 5 mental health days a year.
Maybe she takes the two Eid holidays too since she once went to Iran with the Italian physicist and an artist made a pencil drawing of her in a hijab 🧕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah @aLieParallel I still personally believe it was rather planned. I agree with what @emm posted a few pages back that maybe she and Guido might have had issues with her always with a camera and , IMO, this break was Xmas holiday related in general. Like how we saw his reaction to being filmed in her IG stories. "Putting the camera away" might have been a source of contention between the two.

Ohhh that would be hilarious if they had a tiff over that story she posted where G had the camera smashed in his face with no warning and had to pretend to be excited. This is just my favorite theory so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she takes the two Eid holidays too since she once went to Iran with the Italian physicist and an artist made a pencil drawing of her in a hijab 🧕
Remember, Befana took place on January 6th, a holiday celebration involving a witch who delivers gifts to children, traditionally more familiar in Italy than Santa Claus.

Reactions: 1
Looks as though M. Beyle might be skulking around and decided to take your advice @Spirit of place (see attached).
Wonder who's having a bit of fun in the comments - makes you wonder - is it you? is it you? ..whoever..it gets by the censor.😜
Today I just want to share a moment to remember David Sassoli who was the President of the European Parliament until his death 3 days ago - he commanded the respect of both Parliament and the common people for his capacity for implementing justice and democracy in a modest, selfless way, always open to dialogue for the common good. Not entirely off thread because he was from Florence. RIP

• Heart
She's had all this time...will it be another 1am preview "on YouTube in 30 seconds" ?

By not posting regularly she has inspired a lot of chatter about her in general, right down to a long lost sibling for Guido! 😂

• Haha

here’s a bit of fluff I happened to find while stuck in meetings today. Back nearly ten years ago, Patrick Drake and KF starred in a commercial for Mauritius tourism. She brag/complained about it in one of her romeing articles.

There really isn’t much to it but I thought some of you might enjoy the wedding scene at the end ;)

Here’s the article as well, though I really find this one difficult to read. She is extremely proud of herself here: https://www.romeing.it/the-geek-who-went-glam/

Reactions: 3

here’s a bit of fluff I happened to find while stuck in meetings today. Back nearly ten years ago, Patrick Drake and KF starred in a commercial for Mauritius tourism. She brag/complained about it in one of her romeing articles.

There really isn’t much to it but I thought some of you might enjoy the wedding scene at the end ;)

Here’s the article as well, though I really find this one difficult to read. She is extremely proud of herself here: https://www.romeing.it/the-geek-who-went-glam/
That's two weddings we've seen now for Kylie?
"I was up all night arguing in Italian"
"Get me Patrick!"

Could this be preventing you from living fully?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She makes a lot of assumptions and judgements about other people’s lives and limitations; maybe she shouldn’t be taking her precious time looking at others. She seems obsessively concerned comparing herself to others as she counsels others not to compare to others. Very presumptuous to parse her thoughts and internal self conversation into a projection. She generalizes her neurosis onto others, without the slightest discussion with another person. Utterly pretentious and predictable.

Just watched.

goes without saying that it is interesting there was no explanation for her absence.

more than that though, I noticed there was no list of patreons at the end.

frankly the whole thing was bizarre. A weird ten minute monologue about being positive and not letting social media get you down, and then it’s set against half drone footage and half stock clips.

she didn’t even film a full ten minute video in these three weeks. She took five minutes of footage from Trento and the rest of the video is of pre-made clips she paid to use.

I’m fully confused at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s “nauseated and fragmented by most of social media”. Isn’t that the medium she spends 80 hours a week promoting ? She counsels her viewers to find their own path without regard to others. Seems like a clarion call to UNsubscribe, because, up to now, her message has been to follow her phoney example. Seems to me she used her 11 minutes as a platform and an opportunity to complain and to advise others of the downside of complaining.

• Haha

Thank-you @aLieParallel for that Mauritius video and K's boast/winge article, new additions to the library of KyLie's most cringeworthy efforts! Who writes this stuff that is both incredibly precious and putting down at the same time?🙄

"With no food and severe caffeine withdrawal my demeanor and appearance have diminished to that of a model/drug addict – not the flirtatious Victoria Secret kind you see articulating whole sentences on Fashion TV, more like a bereft crack cocaine addict who’s one banana away from clubbing the producer with a hairdryer."

Needless to say Patrick was another of her conquests that served his purpose before KyLie moved on. But the fake wedding in Mauritius looked better than the fake one in Tuscany🙈But you could replace Guido with Patrick here and you wouldn't know the difference they look so similiar.🤭Or has KyLie cultivated Porkpie's faux wannabe hipster look, the floppy hair and beard so he looks like Patrick?🧐
69732D13-0E2E-4D3B-A834-B90E18FA7C78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Good morning,

Yes I agree the Mauritus video was an interesting find @aLieParallel and @Alessandro Kylie certainly seems to have a 'type' and the enacted wedding seems far more tasteful than the Tuscan fiasco.

I, too, am rather bemused by Kylie's latest offering and got to 8:20 m before I gave up. Are any of you familiar with the short School of Life Films that appear on YT often, tho' not exclusively, with voiceovers by Alain de Botton?

It feels to me as though K may have plaguiarised (or emulated) one of these and set it against her own 'cinematic' backdrop. Just a thought.

At @aLieParallel for info. Kylie often but doesn't always list her Patreons at the end of her vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.