Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so confused as to what day it is. It had seemed to be Sunday for 3 days for me the past weekend lol. So we have yet another week of betting on Friday's content? I have no idea...finally friend Lapo's estate? More coop work? I hope we don't have to watch their treks in Trento (haha) with the kumbaya group again...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[
I hope we don't have to watch their treks in Trento (haha) with the kumbaya group again...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 'the kumbaya group' cracks me up. It conjures up memories of a non-conformist church and services my grandparents 'forced' me to attend when I stayed with them as a youngster.

On a recently-posted IG episode Kylie and Guido seem to be very breathless in a mountainous snowy place so maybe the next episode will be situated in Trento again though I sincerely hope not.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I've been so confused as to what day it is. It had seemed to be Sunday for 3 days for me the past weekend lol. So we have yet another week of betting on Friday's content? I have no idea...finally friend Lapo's estate? More coop work? I hope we don't have to watch their treks in Trento (haha) with the kumbaya group again...
I was wondering where her Friday posting was, she skipped a week. At first I thought her “Christmas cookies” was last week, but it was actually 10 days ago ! The IG post was all there was ?

I think we must be in for a communal tribe in the mountains video. It’ll be described as the most illuminating and unique experience, ever !
Are we having fun yet ?

1641216479217.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
[

🤣🤣🤣🤣 'the kumbaya group' cracks me up. It conjures up memories of a non-conformist church and services my grandparents 'forced' me to attend when I stayed with them as a youngster.

On a recently-posted IG episode Kylie and Guido seem to be very breathless in a mountainous snowy place so maybe the next episode will be situated in Trento again though I sincerely hope not.
Yes, just saw the big party with everyone spittling and mouth breathing as they dance and toast, all elbow to elbow lol. Omicron cluster for the local news. 😂

ETA: Lol, just watched again and Guido looks so over being on camera with his faux enthusiasm. I'd post a screen, but you have to see his complete reaction "oooh yay." 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guido is incredibly prosaic and pedestrian 🙄 Kylie has taken Charlotte Lucas' route to 'marriage' and Porkpie is her Mr Collins🙈Mr Wickham would be KyLie's ideal, all fast carriages and a racy life. Lydia is her Pride & Prejudice alter ego🤭

Kylie's true tastes are for rich playboys and even Mr Darcy wouldn't be her preference. And yet she ended up with the dullard Mr Collins. Stuck out in the country, her parents marvelling at every cupboard in the villa, just like Maria and Sir William Lucas when they came to stay with the recently married Mr and Mrs Collins😅
View attachment 917725
Or like in Emma, KF would prefer Frank Churchill rather than being pursued by the socially and geneticaĺy inferior vicar

(This is.my first.post here, hi everyone)

“As soon as I am free “ needs some serious un - picking….it could mean a variety of things
but
I don’t know wtf “complications with my healthcare status “ means beyond some stinky horse dung : yet again KyLIE needs special attention from the authorities, the family and anyone else who gives a rat’s arse .

It explains just about everything doesn’t it ? I mean if she was pro vaccination …then there would be no reason to be evasive …it’s the evasion that’s the narcissistic needle .
For someone who is so convinced and zealous and extreme , so outspoken and demanding about non life threatening topics … to then be evasive bout the topic of the decade is …well insufferable and just plain shallow
I think perhaps since her status in Italy, as a resident or otherwise, is not finalized, on account of her not really being married, complicates
things immeasurably
. . . . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, just saw the big party with everyone spittling and mouth breathing as they dance and toast, all elbow to elbow lol. Omicron cluster for the local news. 😂

ETA: Lol, just watched again and Guido looks so over being on camera with his faux enthusiasm. I'd post a screen, but you have to see his complete reaction "oooh yay." 😂
Denise I was just about to ask if anyone clocked her hilarious IG story today. She pans from some sort of music festival in the mountains to G. He’s looking at his phone clearly bored with the whole scene until he realizes he’s being filmed and then it’s “yaaaaaaaay”.

it almost seems cruel that K didn’t edit out the part where he puts the mask back on. You know she has the ability to cut that. Gotta love watching these people!

• Heart
Or like in Emma, KF would prefer Frank Churchill rather than being pursued by the socially and geneticaĺy inferior vicar

I think perhaps since her status in Italy, as a resident or otherwise, is not finalized, on account of her not really being married, complicates
things immeasurably
. . . . . .
Just a note about healthcare, she is an EU citizen via her Greek passport. Even if she weren't, she would have a permit to stay which allows her a health card. 🙂 So she wouldn't have issues obtaining a vaccination if she wanted.

Are you seeing the video clips on IG ? Did I miss the memo that she was not posting last Friday ? It’s a relief !

• Haha
Are you seeing the video clips on IG ? Did I miss the memo that she was not posting last Friday ? It’s a relief !
Yes, on IG, in her stories.

I guess she assumed her subs would excuse her absence last week, but she didn't post about not having any content. Which she likely does have, but knows views would have been low lol.

Also, again, her heavy breathing in the "silent" stories sound really disgusting to me. Why not overlay music? Though it also sounds a bit sexual, so perhaps she wants to keep her admirers coming back for more!

And it wouldn't be complete without poses. 😂
IMG_20220103_164346.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

things immeasurably
. . . . . .
So when he finally tires of her he can have her deported

• Haha
Just a note about healthcare, she is an EU citizen via her Greek passport. Even if she weren't, she would have a permit to stay which allows her a health card. 🙂 So she wouldn't have issues obtaining a vaccination if she wanted.
Yes. But if this is not really a healthcare issue, meaning, if she refuses to vaccinate then yes, she would be much less mobile which oddly works in her favour in case she is not fully/officially naturalized in Italy. Remember before meeting G she had to exit and re-enter the border every six months? Well, now unvaccinaated she will not be permitted to do this... hence she remains in Italy....!!

So when he finally tires of her he can have her deported
while that would be hilarious I do not believe this is true. As @Denise0211 mentioned above, she has told followers that she has a Greek passport through her mother’s citizenship. Since Greece is a Schengen area country, she has freedom of movement in the rest of the Schengen area including Italy.

also, I think they’re still not legally married, correct? Even if she doesn’t/didn’t have a Greek passport, a fake marriage wouldn’t do anything for her in the eyes of the Italian consulate.

while that would be hilarious I do not believe this is true. As @Denise0211 mentioned above, she has told followers that she has a Greek passport through her mother’s citizenship. Since Greece is a Schengen area country, she has freedom of movement in the rest of the Schengen area including Italy.

also, I think they’re still not legally married, correct? Even if she doesn’t/didn’t have a Greek passport, a fake marriage wouldn’t do anything for her in the eyes of the Italian consulate.
I think regardless of Schengen eu counties will start to limit travel for unvaccinated people, hasn’t France just closed its borders. I agree she will be pregnant at some po8nt soon, she has said she would like children and she is late 30s now. Would also be great content 😂

And it wouldn't be complete without poses.
I had no idea what bliss it has been to be a week without her slog ! THIS is what she’s posting on IG ? She never gets over herself, does she. I’ve never seen anyone so self consciously in admiration of themselves, camera in hand, tripod out on the snow fields; she looks desperately trying to convince herself she’s a somebody.

• Haha
Yes. But if this is not really a healthcare issue, meaning, if she refuses to vaccinate then yes, she would be much less mobile which oddly works in her favour in case she is not fully/officially naturalized in Italy. Remember before meeting G she had to exit and re-enter the border every six months? Well, now unvaccinaated she will not be permitted to do this... hence she remains in Italy....!!
No, She has had her Greek passport for a couple of years now. No need to exit and re-enter.

As @emm noted, she'll probably be stuck doing nothing with travel restrictions for non vaccinated people anyway. Lol

Also, again, her heavy breathing in the "silent" stories sound really disgusting to me. Why not overlay music? Though it also sounds a bit sexual, so perhaps she wants to keep her admirers coming back for more!
🤮 Do you think she and G made lurve in the snow 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Dear Patreons: thank you for funding €€€€€ my Omicron super spreader holiday!
xxx Kylie
*Pant* *pant*

(Who is looking after Pa?)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.