Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
761B5982-BCED-4824-8B68-A649269D83F4.jpeg
Ma and Pa Flavell put to work hauling wood in the latest biscotti slog🙄What happened to the father being "in hospital with something quite serious"?! As usual, no follow-up and he's given hard labour ASAP🙈

Very lazy way to shoot the 8 minute slog, KyLie has only used all close-ups and no establishing shots showing her or the context. Makes it super boring to watch. That fake, modulated voice is like fingernails scraping on a blackboard😬

Yes @emm it should be "coprite e mettete in frigorifero" (to use the plural form for 'you') not "coprite and refrigerate"🤭 Slapdash and careless flog made to keep the Patreon cash keep rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
View attachment 940927Ma and Pa Flavell put to work hauling wood in the latest biscotti slog🙄What happened to the father being "in hospital with something quite serious"?! As usual, no follow-up and he's given hard labour ASAP🙈

Very lazy way to shoot the 8 minute slog, KyLie has only used all close-ups and no establishing shots showing her or the context. Makes it super boring to watch. That fake, modulated voice is like fingernails scraping on a blackboard😬

Yes @emm it should be "coprire e mettere in frigo" not "coprite and refrigerate"🤭 Slapdash and careless flog made to keep the Patreon cash keep rolling in.
wtf! her ill dad is back in servitude?
this is what I thought, thank you @Alessandro , my grammar is less awful than I think! (still awful, just less so!)

Reactions: 5
"Are there no workhouses?? " "Humbug!" Sorry, but tis the season , and seeing the father put back to work only reminds me of A Christmas Carol..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CHRISTMASTIME

There is a land of russet and gold
Of green and pure white mountain top
Of Roman, Phoenician and Greek of old
Of Arab and Etruscan harvested crop

Of endless shores upon the sea
Surrounding all of Italy
The sands as countless as the skies
The wave rolls in as it replies

The stone builds high the town
Cathedrals rise in faith of grace
The eyes protected by a frown
From sun’s most penetrating face

The words of ancient Tuscania sublime
Are burned in terra cotta roofs
The reach that crosses beyond proofs
Make bright the lights of Christmastime.

1640304268103.jpeg

I suppose we should count our blessings that the latest patchwork video had no shots of face or midriff - must be a first for her - but the parents-as-serfs unloading wood is ongoing & painful to see. What is the point? To show them active & earning their keep? As a contrast to middle class Italians? Before or after father's alleged illness is neither here or there, rather the reasoning behind purposely putting these scenes out for thousands of viewers to pore over.I'm tired of asking why they're never shown chatting, cooking, going out or anything you'd like to show your loved ones doing - even eating those so-special biscotti after making them.

Anyway, so I hope all you fellow Tatlers have a peaceful xmas & grazie mille for the entertainment we generate here in spite of the boring self-serving content we try to make sense of.🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Tatlers who have become great compatriots in telling Italy like it is and not through KyLie’s faux rose-coloured glasses! 🎉💫🍰🎈🎁🥂🎄💐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
buon natale everyone! i hope you all have your 400 handmade tortellini ready for xmas lunch later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
buon natale everyone! i hope you all have your 400 handmade tortellini ready for xmas lunch later 🤣
@emm we slaved over the Tortellini, en famille, my dad found a checked pinny and quoted from Stendhal’s ‘Voyage in Italy’ to keep our sprits up and then … the cat ate them while we were watching carols from King’s!!! 🤦‍♀️ 🐈‍. Happy Christmas everyone.

• Haha
@emm we slaved over the Tortellini, en famille, my dad found a checked pinny and quoted from Stendhal’s ‘Voyage in Italy’ to keep our sprits up and then … the cat ate them while we were watching carols from King’s!!! 🤦‍♀️ 🐈‍. Happy Christmas everyone.
Bad luck but at least the cat didn’t wee on your newly petrol covered floor I guess 😹

• Haha
Bad luck but at least the cat didn’t wee on your newly petrol covered floor I guess 😹
Well, you know cats @emm, although Tabitha didn’t pee on the newly-cleaned Aubusson, she was a little sick after such gluttony. At first we thought it was furballs, and a special Christmas Whiska’s sachet of pilchards with cranberries, but on closer inspection it was 400 Tortellini. My brother Hugo had to drive to a petrol station with a mini Sainsbury’s and get manufactured tortellini. Cats!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes cats - they are always on the prowl - today they didn't get the tortellini because they were still in the packets (ha) but Greedyguts almost got the meat course - I had my back to the kitchen when there was a sudden stampede & shouting from those facing it as they saw her jump up on the counter ready to do justice to the roast.Her turn today to be insufferable 😠

Merry Christmas, hope your holiday was peaceful!

Interesting post @LucyHoneychurch

I'm still wondering why Kylie didn't declare the
11,500€ per night
Royal Suite: 1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Canal View, Balcony
at the Gritti Palace as an #ad
in the video she posted on YouTube on December 19, 2021?

vcegl-royal-suite-7355-hor-clsc.jpg

(today's prices for dates in mid January)
Member Flexible Rate
Rate Details
EUR / night
SELECT
Flexible Rate
Rate Details
EUR / night
SELECT

"Inspired by the English playwright and novelist W. Somerset Maugham, an illustrious and frequent guest of The Gritti Palace, this suite welcomes its residents as old friends."

1640560709631.png

Reactions: 1
Merry Christmas, hope your holiday was peaceful!

Interesting post @LucyHoneychurch

I'm still wondering why Kylie didn't declare the
11,500€ per night
Royal Suite: 1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Canal View, Balcony
at the Gritti Palace as an #ad
in the video she posted on YouTube on December 19, 2021?

View attachment 944908
(today's prices for dates in mid January)
Member Flexible Rate
Rate Details
EUR / night
SELECT
Flexible Rate
Rate Details
EUR / night
SELECT

"Inspired by the English playwright and novelist W. Somerset Maugham, an illustrious and frequent guest of The Gritti Palace, this suite welcomes its residents as old friends."

View attachment 944894
Thank you for your kind wishes @Michael From Mountains. I hope you also had a lovely Christmas. I have no idea re the transparency question though I cannot believe she would spend that amount per night for the room … so decadent. That said, I’m embarrassed to admit that I was amused by Kylie’s pretentiousness in the way she posted about History and Literature and the bathos in that the follower who posted beneath her highfalutin comment should use the handle ‘stronzo’ 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind wishes @Michael From Mountains. I hope you also had a lovely Christmas. I have no idea re the transparency question though I cannot believe she would spend that amount per night for the room … so decadent. That said, I’m embarrassed to admit that I was amused by Kylie’s pretentiousness in the way she posted about History and Literature and that the follower who posted beneath her comment should use the handle ‘stronzo’ 🤦‍♀️
Thank you @LucyHoneychurch, great Christmas considering global situation, rather quiet and much nostalgia.

I think Kylie and Guido's room was comped by the Marriott Gritti Palace, in return for ad content, as Kylie has made advertising videos for airbnb. Other vloggers don't have a problem mentioning that their rooms were provided and say thank you, describe the property & food and give a little tour of the area, mentioning favourite places, normal things.

Kylie's History and Literature comments were absurd, surely the 'stronzo' was ironic, not sure why 'stronzo' was not censored by Kylie.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My guess @ lucy @ michael about 'stronzo 1804' is that it's another Henri Beyle little spoof surely - such a gushing fib - she has NEVER spoken about lit or history & the Venice reading was from HV Morton's travel book on Italy - 1804 is the date Napoleon crowned himself Emperor. She leaves these these compliments in just because they are compliments & she has no sense of irony.

Do you really think they gave her the best suite in the Gritti Palace? I'm sure she just filmed it - there are really so many roaming vloggers around ready to use freebies for content & income that unless she hammered on Guido's name & connections I doubt whether they would be that impressed with her clout. Guido was one of the Cavalieri some time back at the Debutantes's Ball, a big event, now sponsored by De Beers or some such (saw the photo on some FB but don't remember where) so his family must be on some type of social circuit

Please forgive, I'm so lazy at back-tracking as the incentive isn't there!

Last edited:
I’ve no idea @ Spirit. I know the real Henri Beyle admired Napoleon so maybe there’s significance in the date. I find it hard to believe that the Gritti would give such a high value suite to one such as K. Her work doesn’t warrant it, it would not be a good business decision unless they are absolutely desperate. I remember Guido’s attendance at the Debutantes’ ball. How the mighty have fallen ..

29C08AA9-BD12-4A5F-AB27-61FDCC084879.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.