Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to hear from the former patrons! I had noticed Kylie likes a bunch of comments, not all, and only the same few people tend to get responses. I had assumed they were higher tier contributers.

Well, when she first found our thread back in late march/april she did seem to be wildly responding to more comments than usual. Def trying to push her narrative that we were a lying troll group🤣 and keep her control.

Reactions: 4
Interesting to hear from the former patrons! I had noticed Kylie likes a bunch of comments, not all, and only the same few people tend to get responses. I had assumed they were higher tier contributers.

Well, when she first found our thread back in late March/April she did seem to be wildly responding to more comments than usual. Def trying to push her narrative that we were a lying troll group🤣 and keep her control.
@Denise I was one of her higher tier contributers. She responded occasionally but not consistently. But it amazed me that some of the comments (often quite inane) elicit lots of likes. Mine rarely did, so I don't know how it works. I think most of K's fans are American so I wondered if they were all friends and 'liked' one another's comments. I don't lose sleep over it but I didn't quite get how some people who write such daft stuff gets lots of likes and someone who tries to make a constructive contribution doesn't get any. I wasn't saying anything inflammatory so I can't imagine I was filtered, but this whole YouTube world is a bit of a mystery to me. It really doesn't matter. My arm wasn't twisted to give a contribution and I didn't bankrupt myself in the process, and when I decided it may not be a worthy cause, I stopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@Denise I was one of her higher tier contributers. She responded occasionally but not consistently. But it amazed me that some of the comments (often quite inane) elicit lots of likes. Mine rarely did, so I don't know how it works. I think most of K's fans are American so I wondered if they were all friends and 'liked' one another's comments. I don't lose sleep over it but I didn't quite get how some people who write such daft stuff gets lots of likes and someone who tries to make a constructive contribution doesn't get any. I wasn't saying anything inflammatory so I can't imagine I was filtered, but this whole YouTube world is a bit of a mystery to me. It really doesn't matter. My arm wasn't twisted to give a contribution and I didn't bankrupt myself in the process, and when I decided it may not be a worthy cause, I stopped.
They could have been friends, or perhaps just as silly and superficial as the people that left such comments. The people who write their life stories boggle my mind. Last night I went down the rabbit hole....lol
Screenshot_20210525-021956_(1).png
Screenshot_20210525-022548_(1).png
Screenshot_20210525-110256_(1).png

• Wow
I could be wrong, but isn't that kind of how Australians pronounce the word idea?
I think maybe it sounds strange to you bc over time she's hidden her Australian accent more and more :p
You can hear it in this video, more so than now at least. Like at 7:30. That does not sound anything like the whispering ah si Kylie we hear today.

She definitely does hide finances, and it's now becoming clear that she always has. The kitchen thing still bothers me. Bompani gifted her the beautiful fridge and oven (and burner, right?), but she doesn't disclose that in the video. Not only does she not disclose that - she then goes on about how she doesn't have enough money for tiles, for X Y Z. I remember the first time I watched it when it came out and I was so confused how she had gotten that beautiful fridge and oven if she didn't have the money for tiles!

So glad I found you guys to decode all her deception. I used to look up to her because I wanted to move to Europe (Italy specifically) as an expat female, and I never understood how she made it work. I just feel disappointed in this fake fantasy she's showing off. The frustration of not understanding her for so many years is finally all adding up.
It doesn’t sound Australian, for me it just sounds like how some people, myself included, over enunciate when they start teaching efl 😂

They could have been friends, or perhaps just as silly and superficial as the people that left such comments. The people who write their life stories boggle my mind. Last night I went down the rabbit hole....lol
View attachment 589416View attachment 589417View attachment 589419
What is yoked?? That first comment is how I imagine a lot of her continuing supporters tbh. wonder how they feels about kylies best friend being gay.

the next two are really bizarre, is the second saying Tuscan men are bad?!

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t sound Australian, for me it just sounds like how some people, myself included, over enunciate when they start teaching efl 😂

What is yoked?? That first comment is how I imagine a lot of her continuing supporters tbh. wonder how they feels about kylies best friend being gay.

I was embarrassed to ask about yoked because I thought I just didn't know!😂 Glad to have company lol. Maybe like...in tune/connected? I wonder if it is a literal translation from another language?

And yes to me it seemed to say Tuscan men are bad, lol.

@emm ... a yoke is like a wooden crosspiece that is placed across the necks of two animals so they can plough a field in unison. A lot of Kylie's fans have 'got religion' and being equally yoked is, very simplistically stated, a biblical reference and metaphor for two people coming to a marriage being equal. You couldn't yoke an Ox with a chihuahua for instance (am being facetious and making a ridiculous comparison here). See attached link https://gone-fishin.org/2011/09/01/being-unequally-yoked/

In the Kylie/Guido match ... are they both oxen, or is one an ox and t'other a chihuahua or maybe a different creature?

Here is a Medieval illumination which includes some yoked oxen https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/524862/view/medieval-ploughing-luttrell-psalter

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@PlinyinTorquay - in hindsight I would take it as a compliment that you were sidelined in K's fake world - she no doubt saw you as the voice of reason to be avoided even though you were positive in your comments.
The deluge of words about committing to marriage ( I swear she was reading from notes she'd patched together from her mindfulness podcasts) only served to justify why she NEEDED to marry - swerving off the very obvious reason that she becomes co-owner of Guido's properties and lifestyle and security if they ever split up and very little to do with true love. I really believe she has dedicated herself night and day to achieve status and money - no holds barred - begging to camera, rolling around in bed, totally in contrast with the snobby image she wants to project.
Re 'yoked' I thought yoked like buffalo ploughing together, a positive image🙄?
And as for Tuscan men..they have a lot of old sayings about various regions or towns, like Vicenza= mangiagatti or Leccesi= falsi e cortesi etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was one of my first comments to KyLIE on “How to Order Coffee in Italy”

Oh my goodness ! Just to order a coffee ?

First of all, if you are expecting Italians to be polite and to have manners, you will be sorely disappointed. However, they are generally friendly and helpful, so if you want a coffee, they will understand if you do your best, without a course in Italian grammar.

Italy is to relax, not to stress yourself out !

The cafe shown, Gigli, is the most expensive tourist cafe in Florence; €8 for a tea and the menu is in English !

“The experience of ordering coffee in Italy is not for the easily intimidated.”

Sorry; just relax, you’ll get your coffee with a little patience and a smile. As far as reserving your pastry a day in advance, you must be kidding !

What you show is Italy for tourists and the most expensive at that.

I go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. and get along just fine with a little Italian, my English and an open attitude. This is the joy of Italy

I was embarrassed to ask about yoked because I thought I just didn't know!😂 Glad to have company lol. Maybe like...in tune/connected? I wonder if it is a literal translation from another language?

And yes to me it seemed to say Tuscan men are bad, lol.
I should be embarassed if it is a real word I teach English :LOL: I wondered if it was a typo but had no idea what it could be :LOL:

@emm ... a yoke is like a wooden crosspiece that is placed across the necks of two animals so they can plough a field in unison. A lot of Kylie's fans have 'got religion' and being equally yoked is, very simplistically stated, a biblical reference and metaphor for two people coming to a marriage being equal. You couldn't yoke an Ox with a chihuahua for instance (am being facetious and making a ridiculous comparison here). See attached link https://gone-fishin.org/2011/09/01/being-unequally-yoked/

In the Kylie/Guido match ... are they both oxen, or is one an ox and t'other a chihuahua or maybe a different creature?

Here is a Medieval illumination which includes some yoked oxen https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/524862/view/medieval-ploughing-luttrell-psalter
wow interesting, every day is a school day! had never heard anything remotely like this (and I went to christian school for most of my education :LOL:)

I could be wrong, but isn't that kind of how Australians pronounce the word idea?
I think maybe it sounds strange to you bc over time she's hidden her Australian accent more and more :p
You can hear it in this video, more so than now at least. Like at 7:30. That does not sound anything like the whispering ah si Kylie we hear today.

She definitely does hide finances, and it's now becoming clear that she always has. The kitchen thing still bothers me. Bompani gifted her the beautiful fridge and oven (and burner, right?), but she doesn't disclose that in the video. Not only does she not disclose that - she then goes on about how she doesn't have enough money for tiles, for X Y Z. I remember the first time I watched it when it came out and I was so confused how she had gotten that beautiful fridge and oven if she didn't have the money for tiles!

So glad I found you guys to decode all her deception. I used to look up to her because I wanted to move to Europe (Italy specifically) as an expat female, and I never understood how she made it work. I just feel disappointed in this fake fantasy she's showing off. The frustration of not understanding her for so many years is finally all adding up.
Australians don’t pronounce ‘idea’ with this extra rr ( more classic Aus would be io- deyah 😂 and Byron Bay would be oi-deyah ey ) the way KFake did; it’s an affect that sounds more American/ transatlantic …it’s more a British accent she seems to have recently maybe …( to sweeten the future mother in law.?)
Watching a couple of videos again, through the newly acquired lens found here, have absolutely changed everything about the experience of those posts …I don’t follow any influencers really, I only watched her because she was an Australian woman “solo” in Italy. The revelations in this forum really have released me from the thing that was bugging me whatever it was I was duped by ; I was in a position to empathise with her proposed circumstances. At one stage I considered nearly to donate and the question that stopped me was does she really need the $€ more than me ? Also all of the stuff I couldn’t make sense of
Without getting too out there in speculation about her motivations for this and that, she’s a risk taker , there is no doubt that she must have been at times living illegally in Italy ( probably not the only foreign person to do that ) …I’m ashamed/ embarrassed of her example as an Australian living overseas and those depictions of a stylistic life there … the real deal I experienced in Italy was just so much better/ profound / mind blowing than she does justice too, despite the pretty photography and cheesy schmaltz
IG post today is sticking to very safe themes of fields of poppies … she’d earn some respect for me if she dedicated her life to assisting the rebuild of either the Italian or Australian economy and general psych with great interviews and films about real people not herself … I think she’s lost her way in influencer land and enter one of Dante’s circles of hell ..the 8th

Reactions: 10
This was one of my first comments to KyLIE on “How to Order Coffee in Italy”

Oh my goodness ! Just to order a coffee ?

First of all, if you are expecting Italians to be polite and to have manners, you will be sorely disappointed. However, they are generally friendly and helpful, so if you want a coffee, they will understand if you do your best, without a course in Italian grammar.

Italy is to relax, not to stress yourself out !

The cafe shown, Gigli, is the most expensive tourist cafe in Florence; €8 for a tea and the menu is in English !

“The experience of ordering coffee in Italy is not for the easily intimidated.”

Sorry; just relax, you’ll get your coffee with a little patience and a smile. As far as reserving your pastry a day in advance, you must be kidding !

What you show is Italy for tourists and the most expensive at that.

I go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. and get along just fine with a little Italian, my English and an open attitude. This is the joy of Italy
I remember that post! She clearly just did this to make herself seem so amazing with the effort it takes to order a simple coffee, I speak Italian now but I remember when I first moved there and could say probably a handful of phrases and people were always so accomodating and helpful regardless, more so than they would be in the UK in a similar situation imo.

100% agree @Spirit of place she is very mercenery and calculating, I don't think I know anyone else who would forge a "career" out of crying to a camera about how hard the life, I had chosen not forced into, was to lead. Whenever she mentions doing things with friends etc they all seemed to be people who had country houses or could just go on holiday at short notice

Reactions: 5
View attachment 589416View attachment 589417View attachment 589419
Yes, yoked is two animals locked together to do hard labour; NOT my idea of a good marriage !

I think you’ve run into some Born Again Evangecals here; I would stay clear ! You’ll get as much empathy and reason as you would from a Trump supporter. In fact, they are often one and the same.

KyLIE shares this in common in that she too promotes the BIG LIE. There’s money in it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, yoked is two animals locked together to do hard labour; NOT my idea of a good marriage !

I think you’ve run into some Born Again Evangecals here; I would stay clear ! You’ll get as much empathy and reason as you would from a Trump supporter. In fact, they are often one and the same.

KyLIE shares this in common in that she too promotes the BIG LIE. There’s money in it !
yeah it sounds like a very backward vision of marriage, imagine kylie doing hard labour :LOL:

• Haha

@Jerry, I think a lot of KyLIE's fans are born-again Evangelicals. Of course, each to his/her own, but this way of thinking isn't to my personal taste. I was raised by Welsh Baptists, long sermons, and fire and brimstone. It put me off God.

Reactions: 6
I'm bored and watching her Conversation in Kenya video, she always does this insane ott thing when meeting anyone, as if they are best friends having met 2 minutes ago, like a kind of platonic lovebombing. Yet then when she is having a serious conversation with this woman she sounds really uninterested with just very non committal "ah yeh?" replies, only any kind of enthusiasm or emotion when she is dominating the conversation.
Her accent when talking to people in this video is so unbelievably patronising, she is speaking as if talking to a 3 year old or someone who speaks very little english which is not the case

Reactions: 6
I should be embarassed if it is a real word I teach English :LOL: I wondered if it was a typo but had no idea what it could be :LOL:

wow interesting, every day is a school day! had never heard anything remotely like this (and I went to christian school for most of my education :LOL:)
I hadn't heard of it either! But now it makes a lot of sense. Thanks! @PlinyinTorquay 😄

Reactions: 1
@Jerry, I think a lot of KyLIE's fans are born-again Evangelicals. Of course, each to his/her own, but this way of thinking isn't to my personal taste. I was raised by Welsh Baptists, long sermons, and fire and brimstone. It put me off God.
By looking at her comments, I also get the impression that many of her fans are religious. It also wouldn't surprise me if many of her fans are into the "tradwife" movement
ETA : I have just been reading further into the Tradwife movement and can see some have linked it with white supremacy in America, I just want to be clear that I wasn't referring to this. I was referring to the UK type described in this article https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/tradwife-movement-uk

Last edited:
I'm bored and watching her Conversation in Kenya video, she always does this insane ott thing when meeting anyone, as if they are best friends having met 2 minutes ago, like a kind of platonic lovebombing. Yet then when she is having a serious conversation with this woman she sounds really uninterested with just very non committal "ah yeh?" replies, only any kind of enthusiasm or emotion when she is dominating the conversation.
Her accent when talking to people in this video is so unbelievably patronising, she is speaking as if talking to a 3 year old or someone who speaks very little english which is not the case
All of Kylie’s “interviews“ are really bad @emm she never listens, she doesn’t seem to be prepared or have interesting questions ready, she is not a good journalist and that’s because she is not a journalist....The over-familiarity when she meets the poor souls that have to put with the manic laughter and hyped enthusiasm while she films them, is too much and part of the narcissistic cycle. One feels that once the camera has stopped rolling she will never see or think of these people again...

Reactions: 3
All of Kylie’s “interviews“ are really bad @emm she never listens, she doesn’t seem to be prepared or have interesting questions ready, she is not a good journalist and that’s because she is not a journalist....The over-familiarity when she meets the poor souls that have to put with the manic laughter and hyped enthusiasm while she films them, is too much and part of the narcissistic cycle. One feels that once the camera has stopped rolling she will never see or think of these people again...
The tears when talking to that woman in the kenya video, god knows what she thinks, this priveledged woman coming in and crying because she will "miss her so much" while this poor woman has been talking about not feeling safe to be outside after 6pm and the difficulties of being a single mother with children reliant on her

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.