Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh A Room With a View☺

So my question is, do you all think the Not-zze happened this past weekend? My other question is, how would you respond to a request to fly during a pandemic, keep dates open and get a covid test for a non-wedding? I know none of my friends would even ask but I am so curious about KyLie's troupe!
No & No

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think KyLie has a troupe of friends @Denise0211 - if any! Apart from her family and that guy Brian there probably isn’t anyone else and if there is, no one would take the risk or expense of flying to Italy for the “predding”😬! Oh and where the IB’s fit in - and who they are and where they are - I have no idea🙄

She has teased and teased her followers about the “wedding” and has now disappeared probably to later post a few unsatisfactory (for them) pics of the day and a vlog that shows no one except her (and possibly the groom Guido😅).

It may have already been and gone (like the supposed engagement that allegedly happened four months before she announced it which I don’t believe) or it is yet to come. That is the KyLie way...
I don't even think Brian is here since he's been in Australia. Lol. He'll likely zoom his auguri.

Reactions: 4
My guess is she is silent because Guido sent her back to Florence so he could focus on preparation without her filming everything ( possibly to do a few things the easy normal way instead of The K way ie. hardwayjones ) and she has to go to wedding dress fittings etc ….i think her family are there …and that’s another thing HOW ON EARTH DID THEY SWING THAT? Australians are not allowed to leave the country until 2022 unless they have a really important reason ( death of a family member ) , they have to apply to the Department of foreign affairs and it has to be approved ….I hardly think K preddding cuts the mustard .
I was appalled when she painted the shutters pale blue …..that’s really more a French look than Tuscan
maybe she bull crapped about the family being there , we have not seen any pictures of them …just one of Kylie walking into the airport all tweeds and riding boots 👢 and then a post about crying when they saw them ….I suppose they may have Greek passports

Reactions: 3
Totally off topic, but just noticed the moon slide in between two Cyprus trees.

I find this more exciting than KyLIE’s gedding of a wedding !

1621978144309.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder who all these people are? Her sister(with then boyfriend?) and Brian are towards the beginning. Her parents are around 45 secs in. Odd they wouldn't be filmed now, but did that cheesy Amore al Dente promo lol🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder who all these people are? Her sister(with then boyfriend?) and Brian are towards the beginning. Her parents are around 45 secs in. Odd they wouldn't be filmed now, but did that cheesy Amore al Dente promo lol🙈

Oh God @Denise0211 that very short interstitial ”series”, they both came across as very unlikeable and full of themselves - and not funny - as they seemed to think they were! I have never met someone more avid for attention than KyLie. All those people and kids roped in to spruik for her. Yes interesting to see the sister and parents who she keeps mostly hidden now...

Totally off topic, but just noticed the moon slide in between two Cyprus trees.

I find this more exciting than KyLIE’s gedding of a wedding !

View attachment 590399
@Jerry That is such a beautiful photograph. Thank you for sharing! 😊

Oh God @Denise0211 that very short interstitial ”series”, they both came across as very unlikeable and full of themselves - and not funny - as they seemed to think they were! I have never met someone more avid for attention than KyLie. All those people and kids roped in to spruik for her. Yes interesting to see the sister and parents who she keeps mostly hidden now...
I thought the Amore Al Dente series was incredibly naff, and both Kylie and Patrick came across as insufferable exhibitionists.

With regard to all of this wedding stuff. I am having a problem getting my head around this. Would Guido, Kylie's parents and family, Guido's family really go to this trouble and expense for a sham wedding. Come on, it has to be legal, doesn't it? Someone would surely be sensible enough to pull the reins in on this until they could get properly hitched. Unless they are all mad and financially irresponsible.

@Jerry That is such a beautiful photograph. Thank you for sharing! 😊

I thought the Amore Al Dente series was incredibly naff, and both Kylie and Patrick came across as insufferable exhibitionists.

With regard to all of this wedding stuff. I am having a problem getting my head around this. Would Guido, Kylie's parents and family, Guido's family really go to this trouble and expense for a sham wedding. Come on, it has to be legal, doesn't it? Someone would surely be sensible enough to pull the reins in on this until they could get properly hitched. Unless they are all mad and financially irresponsible.
I

@Antonio and @Spirit of place, I am so glad you like Room with a View, and, no, I don't think it's blasphemous to compare with Visconti. Now I'm going totally off-topic, but one of my favourite Viscontis is 'Death in Venice' with Dirk Bogarde. That film is a masterpiece with the Mahler playing throughout and the evocation of Venice. Bogarde speaks less than 1000 words in the entire movie, but the passion he conveys is so intense and moving. Also, with the Lido shots, I am absolutely convinced that Visconti's parents would have had a collection of paintings by the nineteenth-century French painter Eugene Boudin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@PlinyinTorquay The only issue is they still have not published the announcement, so it doesn't appear to be legal unless they publish (now)and marry in another 2 weeks or so. Seems they are all mad. 🙈 That's why I asked if Guido's father even knows the truth several pages back. The way Guido has spoken about him, he seems to be a cranky no-nonsense type.

"Because Kylie is stupid and didn't account for covid, nobody has been able to get the missing document from Australia. Enjoy the party everyone!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@PlinyinTorquay The only issue is they still have not published the announcement, so it doesn't appear to be legal unless they publish (now)and marry in another 2 weeks or so. Seems they are all mad. 🙈 That's why I asked if Guido's father even knows the truth several pages back. The way Guido has spoken about him, he seems to be a cranky no-nonsense type.

"Because Kylie is stupid and didn't account for covid, nobody has been able to get the missing document from Australia. Enjoy the party everyone!"
@Denise Thank you for explaining this but it just defies common sense, spending all that money on a non-wedding if that really is the case. It's not as though they're just going to blow £100 on a few bottles of Prosecco and some sandwiches in the garden. 🤣 At best it's stupid and at worst it's self-indulgent and dissolute in the face of the current situation, and I find it really hard to believe that there isn't at least one voice of reason in her immediate entourage. I don't know how she'd have the front to continue to ask for Patreon funding beyond this charade ... IF that's what it is!

I'm guessing that's why they were intent on having it with a priest at the family chapel, so it at least appeared legit.

Reactions: 2
@Denise Thank you for explaining this but it just defies common sense, spending all that money on a non-wedding if that really is the case. It's not as though they're just going to blow £100 on a few bottles of Prosecco and some sandwiches in the garden. 🤣 At best it's stupid and at worst it's self-indulgent and dissolute in the face of the current situation, and I find it really hard to believe that there isn't at least one voice of reason in her immediate entourage. I don't know how she'd have the front to continue to ask for Patreon funding beyond this charade ... IF that's what it is!
Oh I think Kylie will definitely continue to ask for Patreon money @PlinyinTorquay 😬 She is just getting started! Even those ruminations on marriage in the last vlog ended with mentions of her Patreon supporters...

Me too! I assume they convinced someone to officiate. I'm way too curious lol.
You and me both! 😂
In a video after her engagement, she talked about drapping white fabric over the pergolas.
In her video from 3 weeks ago, when she was in the little cottage, you can see white fabric draped over the Pergola.
She said it was to stop the dust from the building works. The way that fabric was draped it wasn't going to hold back much dust. 🙄
I presumed the wedding was very soon because you wouldn't put the fabric up a month before the predding. That would be a last minute thing.

Safe to say that if it seems strange IT IS, everything that’s strange will be to do with getting around whatever is the normal / legit way because for some reason there is a big ol rush to get hitched …truly bizarro …I kinda hoped Guido would be the guy to poor cold water on the intensity of it all ….god knows what kind of spin is being spun ….here is another off topic photo of the eclipse
4399089A-9E5A-412D-803E-834B4F4C97A8.jpeg

Before the eclipse that photo

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.