Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Alessandro @PlinyinTorquay for the new title!
Recap from the last one:
- sexualising her vlogs to sell her channel, herself and ultimately the holiday apartments

- keeping an narcissistic focus on herself in every video or vlog she posts

- hypocritical advice to followers about her life meanwhile she is doing the opposite of what she says

- Judgemental attitude about many things (drinking alcohol, one night stands, people that don’t like old fashioned things from the past) she seems to want to live as a 1950s housewife

- playing on the vulnerabilities of some of her more naive followers

- accepting advice on not getting the covid vaccine on the advice of her followers

- using Patreon money to buy YouTube video views, comments, IG followers, likes and comments to create a false impression she is a lot more popular than she is and using this to sell herself to other businesses

- rushed non official wedding because of missing a document – some have speculated that she needs proof of divorce from Australia and that they are rushing for the “religious but not official” ceremony as she may be pregnant. The engagement was announced by possibly the most cringe video an adult has posted on youtube :

- lying about her age which became apparent when the timeline of her moving to Italy would have put her age at about 13 rather than being an adult

- A few people on the thread have had dealings with her in real life and her “nice person” persona is just that, a persona, it is noticeable that she focuses on relationships with men she can flirt with rather than women, she seems to have no female friends

Reactions: 9
@emm can you still see the first Kylie Flavell thread? Also here are a few more points other tattlers made regarding Kylie's behaviour:

- presenting a consistently false and Disneyfied view of Italy especially under Covid

- encouraging unhealthy parasocial relationships with her followers by suggesting they give her gifts and write to her personally leading to potentially dangerous obsessions and disappointments when she doesn’t/can’t live up to what she has promised.

- aggressive/bullying response to any commentators that question her or her vlogs

- deleting any comments that don’t glorify how wonderful she is in every aspect or that suggest different ideas to hers or that point out issues with her videos

- creating a fake “cult” following that is only filled with an entirely one-sided sycophantic or fawning commentariat

- Claiming having little or no money so begging her Patreons to keep paying, meanwhile she is living a luxurious life that most Italians couldn’t dream of right now

I've had a lot to catch up on even being out of the tattler loop for a few days! I thought @Jerry's summation was really good too:

'I’m wondering about myself and why it is that The Kylie Show irritates and entertains me so much !

Here it is; She’s the worst kind of hypocrite, berating those who don’t make the effort to learn about the culture, while she misrepresents the same culture she purports to love and exploits the fantasies and ignorance of those who don’t know enough to realize she is lying.

She seems to be a narcissist, changing her colours to suit for the purpose of exploitation, whether it be for donations, patrons, gifts, rents, whatever. It’s all about her, never about anyone else.

She carries with her the worst of millennial culture of grievance, entitlement, poor me ism, privilege, while pleading poverty, playing up the child into adulthood, acting like it doesn’t matter.

She does injustice to the struggles of real Italians and lovers of this country, like me, who see and live the difficulties and absurdities every day, but still persist with the possibilities of being here.

She creates this lie without regard to the consequences for those who might follow her advice, whether arriving in this country thinking you have to speak perfect Italian to order a coffee, that Italians are a polite people in the english sense, taking on a restaurant/event space during lockdown and shutdown, sitting out in the sun for dinner during a scorching summer.

For anyone who knows and loves Italy and juxtaposes her self serving fantasies with their own both difficult and hard won joyous experiences, it is an insult.

The entertainment is from watching someone make a fool of themselves while they think they are making a fool of you.

Thank goodness for this forum to find other like minded individuals and for the opportunity to express this and to share. "

Reactions: 11
Also does anyone know how to lock the other thread?
@emm I read that you have to report it to the mods and ask them to lock it. It was in the link that you posted, I think, about how to create a new thread

Reactions: 2
Also does anyone know how to lock the other thread?
What does locking a thread mean @emm ? Does it mean that it is kept and you can still see it? There is a lot of interesting stuff in there by everyone would be a pity to lose it all! And its so funny!

Reactions: 4
What does locking a thread mean @emm ? Does it mean that it is kept and you can still see it? There is a lot of interesting stuff in there by everyone would be a pity to lose it all! And its so funny!
yeah it stays there and you can react to posts but you cannot reply anymore

@emm Thank you very much for starting thread #2

I will mention - for the benefit of any newcomers - that many contributors to the Tattle Life Kylie Flavell threads were originally followers, subscribers, fans, admirers or patrons. We are are not a pack of jealous 'trolls' or 'haters'.

Many of us had become frustrated, annoyed, disappointed, disillusioned or disenchanted after being deleted, ignored or flamed when commenting or questioning aspects of Kylie's activities. Others asked themselves why they were contributing financially to a woman who is engaged to - and, for the past year, has been living with - a man whose family's property holdings are substantial. (Before meeting Guido Kylie would plead poverty, saying, for example, that she could not pay rent or afford a coffee).

Don't worry @MariannaItaly , all threads will live on!

20210503_131929.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@emm, the other day I mentioned I shared the Disney/Engagement video with my psychologist. This is what she said:

"I did watch the Italian clip! I have to be honest; I cringed a little. It reminded me of some of the awful tik tok videos where people are miming out of sync. She seems very happy. I'll still make her chocolate truffles one day!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NordicLight365 is back on YT comments, busy blowing smoke up K's backside again. I hope Welsh Dragon reappears to set them straight.

20210503_150020.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of Kylie’s obsequious commentariat that owe more to being paid for by her Patreon subscribers than real people with real reactions🙄 Comments, likes, video views, and subscriber numbers all augmented with lots of cash. I wonder if her supporters are happy to pay for this? It’s not really the hard drives, cameras and lights that she initially begged money for😬

These were just from a quick perusal on one post, you could find many more if you took the time to look.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
@VeeJayBee all that saccharine stuff about K is way too much 🤢But Kylie seems to not only demand it but is able to swallow gallons of it in ever great quantities, no matter how sickly sweet! Thank God for the touchstone of good sense here😄

Haha! @Antonio I noticed that wonky sounding comment about being proud. Lol.

That Tedi_den account only follows celeb and wannabe celeb accounts, very telling.

I wonder what the special new project sge just filmed is? I hope not another Disney style number.

• Haha
Haha! @Antonio I noticed that wonky sounding comment about being proud. Lol.

That Tedi_den account only follows celeb and wannabe celeb accounts, very telling.

I wonder what the special new project sge just filmed is? I hope not another Disney style number.
I bet she has another dramatic proposal story or it will be tips for planning an italian wedding

• Wow
Last I saw from Kylie, she reads ALL the posted comments(over 1,000 last video) and often replies to the sweet ones.

The one reply she sent me was to claim that she didn’t really steal apples, even though, in her video, she made a point of saying she did. I had commented that it might have been better to give the farmer a euro or two instead of stealing them; she was quite put off and defensive. That’s when she showed how entitled she is.

She has many signs of being a narcissist, in my opinion. She grooms her “supply” in her many viewers, she creates her own alternate reality and lives in fantasy, she snaps back at the least hint of criticism, tries to control what others think of her and censors/blocks you if you do not comply, relies on others for her identity.

Her vlog is a great vehicle for her, but it really is ALL and ONLY about her. She can’t handle a thread like this. I don’t find the comments here to be mean at all, but simply an effort to live in some sort of reality ! However, since we don’t buy her false narrative, she would likely take offense. Would need a psychiatrist to explain it more !

“Her vlog is a great vehicle for her, but it really is ALL and ONLY about her.” - that is the most galling aspect of all @Jerry as she claims the vlogs are all about slow living blah blah but in reality it basically is just about constantly and endlessly showing off and trying to make her enemies, frenemies, exes envious.

Agree totally about the narcissism and it explains a lot. As mentioned in the other thread, narcissists are very unpleasant to deal with (let alone live or work with) and Guido is in for a rude surprise.

“She has many signs of being a narcissist, in my opinion. She grooms her “supply” in her many viewers, she creates her own alternate reality and lives in fantasy, she snaps back at the least hint of criticism, tries to control what others think of her and censors/blocks you if you do not comply, relies on others for her identity.” Amen to all of that

Curious if anyone remembers Kylie telling everyone about Guido seeing a psychologist in the Q&A “to improve his relationships”? Did she even ask his permission to talk about it and how she thinks it has effected his life? It’s very unusual for a man in Italy to see a psychologist except under the direst circumstances, let alone discuss it with strangers. It is a gross intrusion into his privacy as he wasn’t the one discussing it in detail, but she was...What do you think @PlinyinTorquay?

• Wow
Curious if anyone remembers Kylie telling everyone about Guido seeing a psychologist in the Q&A “to improve his relationships”? Did she even ask his permission to talk about it and how she thinks it has effected his life? It’s very unusual for a man in Italy to see a psychologist except under the direst circumstances, let alone discuss it with strangers. It is a gross intrusion into his privacy as he wasn’t the one discussing it in detail, but she was...What do you think @PlinyinTorquay?
This is SUCH an invasion of privacy, I wonder how much of her content he watches/has watched. I get that he is using her channel to advertise their rental properties but I think after a while he will get sick of his life being broadcast online, especially if they have children, he seems much more private than her

• Sad
Ah yes, I vaguely recall that too. And, yes, I don't think she should have mentioned this to everyone in her video, it wasn't necessary. I suppose I've mentioned I'm consulting with one but at least that's my story to tell. I imagine a lot of people are suffering from coviditis and may be seeking professional advice at the moment as the circumstances over the past 18 months are unprecedented.

Reactions: 3
This is SUCH an invasion of privacy, I wonder how much of her content he watches/has watched. I get that he is using her channel to advertise their rental properties but I think after a while he will get sick of his life being broadcast online, especially if they have children, he seems much more private than her
I have often wondered if he or his family really watch her videos and if so, do they not notice discrepancies?
I also think the constant filming will get tiring, not only having to participate but of her schedule in general, ESPECIALLY after he starts commuting 2 hrs each way for work.

Yes I think so too @emm, he already seems a bit grumpy and will soon tire of having a camera pushed into his face at every opportunity, as if he is a performing monkey in harness to her ego.

@PlinyinTorquay it was really interesting to hear you talk about it and the effects of Covid on everyone (except K of course in her Tuscan idyll). But it is your story to tell as you wish, somehow it seemed that Guido didn’t really have any say in it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.