Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah enough with midriff .Randomly edited into almost every video it ads nothing to the narrative… weird too close to my eyeballs

Well can I say discovering this forum has been just the best, I too have been sucked in by KF. I found her when I was planning to travel to Italy solo in 2017 from Australia and wanted an Australian take on travel there before I left Ithoght she was pretty great
…this place is just the truth bomb I’ve been trying to find
….I have been quietly mind boggled by how the career claims, the logistics and financial/ travel arrangements can be true. No matter how many times I punch the numbers into the keyboard calculator the answer just does not add up. Until you insert the concept of omitted truth at least or downright porky pies . 🧐.
I’m so thankful for finally finding this thread and having the KFog lifted . Frankly her claims that there are no intellectual or likeminded creative people in Australia is pishtosh and twaddle, that said, she has done a great job on some of her You Tube posts . After reading all this I doubt she really is from Byron Bay more likely some small town up the road from there but because it where all the Digital Nomads …well you know
I briefly entertained the notion that because there are claims of ‘award winning’ editor status maybe there is just. Pile of collected footage made one summer in various locations then just divided and spliced and rejigger in a one bedroom flat somewhere and drip fed for fandom…I’m over it now …thanks and congratulations to you all for leaving no stone unturned!
For sure my favourite moment in recent months from G was “No body cares Kylie “ , as long as he can keep up the dry responses to her ridiculousness , they’ll probably be ok

Please excuse the typos …it the middle of the night here and after reading pages of this riveting forum I’m a little bleary and I don’t know how to edit posts here yet as I have never seen the tattle.life space before today ….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah enough with midriff .Randomly edited into almost every video it ads nothing to the narrative… weird too close to my eyeballs

Well can I say discovering this forum has been just the best, I too have been sucked in by KF. I found her when I was planning to travel to Italy solo in 2017 from Australia and wanted an Australian take on travel there before I left Ithoght she was pretty great
…this place is just the truth bomb I’ve been trying to find
….I have been quietly mind boggled by how the career claims, the logistics and financial/ travel arrangements can be true. No matter how many times I punch the numbers into the keyboard calculator the answer just does not add up. Until you insert the concept of omitted truth at least or downright porky pies . 🧐.
I’m so thankful for finally finding this thread and having the KFog lifted . Frankly her claims that there are no intellectual or likeminded creative people in Australia is pishtosh and twaddle, that said, she has done a great job on some of her You Tube posts . After reading all this I doubt she really is from Byron Bay more likely some small town up the road from there but because it where all the Digital Nomads …well you know
I briefly entertained the notion that because there are claims of ‘award winning’ editor status maybe there is just. Pile of collected footage made one summer in various locations then just divided and spliced and rejigger in a one bedroom flat somewhere and drip fed for fandom…I’m over it now …thanks and congratulations to you all for leaving no stone unturned!
For sure my favourite moment in recent months from G was “No body cares Kylie “ , as long as he can keep up the dry responses to her ridiculousness , they’ll probably be ok

Please excuse the typos …it the middle of the night here and after reading pages of this riveting forum I’m a little bleary and I don’t know how to edit posts here yet as I have never seen the tattle.life space before today ….
Welcome and thank-you for sharing your thoughts @nostoneunturned! 😊 @emm and @Denise0211 have been instrumental in starting and maintaining this group and we have added more kindred spirits on the way! There are people from all over the world here including from Italy and Australia and people who know or have crossed paths with KyLIE (thanks to @Jerry for that name) and even philosophers who work at fish canning factories on the coast of Britain @PlinyinTorquay 😅 Do join in our discussions as they criss cross Tuscany and K’s latest outrages😬 We have all dealt with narcissists in our lives and recognise those same traits in Kylie that are so infuriating in real life: the grandiosity, infinite showing off, false smiling persona, complete selfishness, lying as easily as breathing and creating a completely fake “universe” to suck in the Patreon people willing to pay for what are virtually ads to promote herself...I could go on but will leave it to her next tone-deaf vlog🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bets on when and what she will share "wedding" posts? I imagine a just a glimpse of her dress or bouquet, first.

Reactions: 5
.....thanks again and in advance ....the episodes when she was in the beautiful apartment in Firenze was the point I really began to have a big problem with her asking for Patreon donations wit from strangers over the Internet ...the dissonance with the circumstance and the request was/ is profound ....
Oh yeah and the gifts from people ... talk about awkward .... what the hell are they going to do with all the stuff from someone’s else’s personal life history ? Certainly wont make for great Italian content

Reactions: 6
A reference to an event without substance or fact is called... a fantasy
I said in the last thread we should give this "not my wedding, wedding" a name.
It needs it's own identity because "not my wedding, weddings" are rare, farcical and peculiar. 😂
She is just throwing a party, wearing a white dress.

Reactions: 3
I said in the last thread we should give this "not my wedding, wedding" a name.
It needs it's own identity because "not my wedding, weddings" are rare, farcical and peculiar. 😂
She is just throwing a party, wearing a white dress.
Seems to be all about what KyLIE can get;

a Gedding

• Haha
Is this what KyLIE does ? I would not be surprised if some of her viewers respond the way they do, but ALL of them ?

"What I've uncovered in this whole review world is that the businesses often provide the text of the fake reviews that they want,"

Reactions: 2
Is this what KyLIE does ? I would not be surprised if some of her viewers respond the way they do, but ALL of them ?

"What I've uncovered in this whole review world is that the businesses often provide the text of the fake reviews that they want,"
Yes Kylie is definitely paying for followers, likes and comments on IG and for the thousands of video views on YouTube and we have always thought the replication of the fawning comments were also done by bots @Jerry....It’s all part of the KyLIE and faking, feigning and falsifying everything.

K claims she has spent “tens of thousands of dollars” on SEO’s when in fact she has spent the money on the bots generating her fake numbers and the stupid sycophantic comments...

Reactions: 4
Is she a Marketer; YES Absolutely !

she may as well have said "yes I am attractive" in that beginning part, couldn't get through much more. Her accent in this is particularly awful, why the hell is she pronouncing idea as if it has an r at the end?

she may as well have said "yes I am attractive" in that beginning part, couldn't get through much more. Her accent in this is particularly awful, why the hell is she pronouncing idea as if it has an r at the end?
Agree @emm couldn’t watch much as Kylie’s hyper way of telling these platitudes and truisms of “how to succeed in business” as if they are pearls of wisdom is too much....Yes her “because I look a certain way” means “I am kinda pretty and I know it helps me sell myself”....Sitting under the full Australian Byron Bay sun, even with a hat on, is not a good idea for her skin which is already overtanned🙄

Agree @emm couldn’t watch much as Kylie’s hyper way of telling these platitudes and truisms of “how to succeed in business” as if they are pearls of wisdom is too much....Yes her “because I look a certain way” means “I am kinda pretty and I know it helps me sell myself”....Sitting under the full Australian Byron Bay sun, even with a hat on, is not a good idea for her skin which is already overtanned🙄
Yes, and this will sound catty, but I noticed in the infamous pizza video how terribly aged her hands are. Surely not the hands of a "29 year old", by far. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.