Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Guido saying on a video that the family love her. Or maybe her said his mother loves her, I can't remember.

I can't imagine that they'd watch her videos avidly. They might ooh and ahh at some drone footage of their properties, they probably think she was a model or TV host or something.

I don't understand why she's staying up all night researching taps and such things for the chicken coop and pigsty. The family has long renovated various properties so surely have a list of preferred suppliers. I think Kylie's research actually revolves around finding companies who will supply the various bits as freebies, which she will go on to use in the project but not declare as sponsored in the vlogs.
Kylie is very calculating, and also as a narcissist, she will make herself seem appealing to Guido’s family by moulding herself into whatever form will seem most attractive/acceptable to them. The wheels will come off further down the track and her true self will be revealed only when she feels she is (legally) secure and will have access to the property and money.

We have all seen through her here among the Tatlers, some with real life experience of her too like me, and I think Guido’s family are in for an unpleasant surprise once Kylie’s cold and rapacious nature shows itself....

Reactions: 8
Kylie is very calculating, and also as a narcissist, she will make herself seem appealing to Guido’s family by moulding herself into whatever form will seem most attractive/acceptable to them. The wheels will come off further down the track and her true self will be revealed only when she feels she is (legally) secure and will have access to the property and money.

We have all seen through her here among the Tatlers, some with real life experience of her too like me, and I think Guido’s family are in for an unpleasant surprise once Kylie’s cold and rapacious nature shows itself....
Agree completely! Back in the first thread I mentioned how "funny" it was that Kylie was into home design and painting those tiles, creating hand made ornaments...and then she mentioned Guido's mother is an artist! Then we also saw Kylie go into full on "farmer chic", picking vegetables, hauling supplies, digging away...all the while Guido's father has a history in the agricultural sector and don't forget all of those nice older couples/long-time family friends that surround them picking olives. Of course Kylie made a good impression. They didn't meet oyster-tearing white wine swilling Kylie, that's for sure!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was another similar video in which she was making some kind of cake for her family, instead of filming them after eating it it was just shots of her body
So funny - it's bizarre - it's always a zoom shot of her midriff - obviously she thinks it her best bit - always on show and often seen patting it in a clumsy dance move - nothing remotely sexy. Doubt if Guido's family are worried - she has spent time getting the father on board listening to his stories 'ah si ing ' to what he says - and the mother certainly able to run their b&b business plus being Swedish/German origin. From her fb page she cares about female equality etc so obviously has brought up her sons to respect women. Kylie as a driven networker has surely dedicated time and effort to present herself as a domestic goddess and potential backer through her 'hard work' and monetising her patrons. Btw what are her patreon objectives?? Filming and repairing equipment that keeps breaking, renos on property that doesn't belong to her, snaring Guido with copycat Rossellini holidays on Stromboli ? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
tw what are her patreon objectives?? Filming and repairing equipment that keeps breaking, renos on property that doesn't belong to her, snaring Guido with copycat Rossellini holidays on Stromboli ? Does anyone know?
Why can't she drive? Does anyone know why she doesn't drive? I think someone said she's planning a Tuscany (?) travel series. I've unsubscribed and try not to give her views. She would have a lot more content options if she would drive herself. She does everything else herself. Why not drive?

If you go to the 12:50 the ABSOLUTE most Narcissistic video I have ever watched on YouTube. What she says is ridiculous! Using people with cancer and personal illnesses to start a begging account or herself .. it’s beyond sick ..really she is not a good person ..

Just scroll past the stripper dancing part 😳😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Why can't she drive? Does anyone know why she doesn't drive? I think someone said she's planning a Tuscany (?) travel series. I've unsubscribed and try not to give her views. She would have a lot more content options if she would drive herself. She does everything else herself. Why not drive?
She said since she left home to travel at 17 she never got her Australian license. And then living in various countries, and usually in places/cities where a bike sufficed , she just never did.

@FlyByeNight I've also unsubscribed and tried not to give her views too! @Antonio. "Cold and rapacious nature" 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You make her sound like the bad guy in a melodrama ... a rapacious marauder 🤣

Looking at the images @queenqueef uses of K. I've decided she reminds me of Joyce Grenfell with the long jaw and prominent teeth. I am guessing you guys are too young to remember Joyce? She was in fact a very charming comedienne but possibly rather far from the sex kitten image K is trying to cultivate.

1-joyce-grenfell-silver-screen.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of rapacious and manic and her famous tummy tap;

View attachment 580287View attachment 580288
I've always found her dancing so forced and stiff, with a weird fake smile all the time. It's especially evident in the pizza video (also she kept looking down and not into the camera) and that Bardot bullshit crepe one. She moves, but she doesn't flow at all. I wouldn't care if she didn't insist on doing it so often and obviously thinking she is so sensual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If you go to the 12:50 the ABSOLUTE most Narcissistic video I have ever watched on YouTube. What she says is ridiculous! Using people with cancer and personal illnesses to start a begging account or herself .. it’s beyond sick ..really she is not a good person ..

Just scroll past the stripper dancing part 😳😂
At 14:50, she admits to “hustling and negotiating a deal” “every time you see me in a hotel” “in exchange for accommodations”.

Now I know why she deleted my comment about Cafe Gigli being the most expensive cafe in Florence.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember Guido saying on a video that the family love her. Or maybe her said his mother loves her, I can't remember.

I can't imagine that they'd watch her videos avidly. They might ooh and ahh at some drone footage of their properties, they probably think she was a model or TV host or something.

I don't understand why she's staying up all night researching taps and such things for the chicken coop and pigsty. The family has long renovated various properties so surely have a list of preferred suppliers. I think Kylie's research actually revolves around finding companies who will supply the various bits as freebies, which she will go on to use in the project but not declare as sponsored in the vlogs.
I must be incredibly nosey then because if someone like Kylie entered my life at the speed she did, I would be watching all her videos. 😂
I agree with the last paragraph and it explains questions that I have had and expressed here.
I wondered why they were letting her take over their business, a business they were experienced in. She is getting them freebies.

Reactions: 4
KyLIE makes propoganda films and expects you to pay for the privilege of watching. In addition, she wants you to pay for her costs of production, down to her SD cards and train tickets !

It’s like going into a movie and, at the end, there’s a trailer telling you how much it cost to make, along with an itemized list, and an appeal to pitch in more to pay for it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
KyLIE makes propoganda films and expects you to pay for the privilege of watching. In addition, she wants you to pay for her costs of production, down to her SD cards and train tickets !

It’s like going into a movie and, at the end, there’s a trailer telling you how much it cost to make, along with an itemized list, and an appeal to pitch in more to pay for it all.
also that amount of money makes no sense. as if she is re buying those things for EVERY video 🙄 if that were the case she would be massively in debt surely

That crepe video has certainly had a few airings here on Tatler recently but hope it doesn't add to her revenue.🙄

So much content I missed stopping at the BB duet but will press on to get the full KyLie experience.
I really find obnoxious the way she says how long and how much effort and expense every masterpiece takes to make - soooo naff.

F0FDDBA1-C776-44C4-AF28-AC90D0FAF161.jpeg
84F9A104-07CF-48C7-9842-6449F211B0B1.jpeg

Has anyone seen the hiking in the Dolomites vlogs? It has lots of Kylie rolling around semi-naked in bed (who starts a hiking video with that?!) lots of lip-biting, “can’t afford“ a proper guide @emm (meanwhile wearing super expensive hiking gear & sunnies) and lots of fake drama about getting lost and sobbing about her fate (lots of bad acting in takes done after the fact). More comments about people being in love with her🙄

This was all done after the billionaire’s son dumped her and this was all in aid of attracting his attention, especially the bed rolling and pretending her life was at stake in the wilderness...The horizontal pouting can be seen at the start of ”episode one” and the discussion about breaking up is at start of “episode two” (episode seems a bit grand for these “me,me,me” vlogs) and then the so-called getting lost in the wilderness follows...(quite a few dull stretches to skip through in part 1 as it’s just endless shots of her against the mountainscape...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 580789View attachment 580791

Has anyone seen the hiking in the Dolomites vlogs? It has lots of Kylie rolling around semi-naked in bed (who starts a hiking video with that?!) lots of lip-biting, “can’t afford“ a proper guide @emm (meanwhile wearing super expensive hiking gear & sunnies) and lots of fake drama about getting lost and sobbing about her fate (lots of bad acting in takes done after the fact). More comments about people being in love with her🙄

This was all done after the billionaire’s son dumped her and this was all in aid of attracting his attention, especially the bed rolling and pretending her life was at stake in the wilderness...The horizontal pouting can be seen at the start of ”episode one” and the discussion about breaking up is at start of “episode two” (episode seems a bit grand for these “me,me,me” vlogs) and then the so-called getting lost in the wilderness follows...(quite a few dull stretches to skip through in part 1 as it’s just endless shots of her against the mountainscape...)
that first video where she got lost made me so anxious, I don't understand why anyone would do something like this alone, I assume she wasn't able to "hustle" a free guide

I know @emm in one way it was all about Kylie getting attention but it was hard to tell where the realness and scariness of getting truly lost began and where all of the hyped up crying and breathless voiceover kind of undermined any pity for her or belief in the situation...If she did really get lost (for however brief a moment!) it did come across as an extremely stupid thing to do on her own...

I know @emm in one way it was all about Kylie getting attention but it was hard to tell where the realness and scariness of getting truly lost began and where all of the hyped up crying and breathless voiceover kind of undermined any pity for her or belief in the situation...If she did really get lost (for however brief a moment!) it did come across as an extremely stupid thing to do on her own...
yeah exactly, and then to just go out alone again the next day, i cannot believe someone would do anything so stupid, but with all her lies and exagerations who knows how real it was

Reactions: 2

Such an interesting timeline! I'll have to watch again, I only recall her being lost. At the time I thought either she was really reckless and stupid or she was going for a Blair Witch lost footage style!😅

Who is the billionaire son?

And do we know who she was dating for a long time that she ended the relationship with right as she moved to Florence/shortly before she met Guido? (Was it the Iran physicist someone mentioned?)

Trying to piece her dating history together, lol. Only one I know is Patrick/Hello Fresh guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.