Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Brian written off then - and Patrick? and her start-up buddy Shawn Hudson?
Re Bottega Flavell you've said it all - how arrogant to think you can just dive into a business already fraught with global competition with zero experience or talent based on 50's cinema vintage ..oh come on..Saw a programme just about Italian stylists outsourcing production in China etc then finishing off the product in Italy usually in Chinese sweatshops around Prato just to say Made in Italy, could even name them but you get the idea. Only someone with delusions of grandeur , totally narcissistic could 'follow their dream' even asking a volunteer not to do 'menial work' @emm but a)quality inspector, b) meeting deadlines c) delivery of goods d) responsible for equipment, each of which constitutes a work definition. Her sister was roped into this mad scheme again with no experience with just a Kylie meal waiting for her at the end ( her words)

Reactions: 5
That's Brian written off then - and Patrick? and her start-up buddy Shawn Hudson?
Re Bottega Flavell you've said it all - how arrogant to think you can just dive into a business already fraught with global competition with zero experience or talent based on 50's cinema vintage ..oh come on..Saw a programme just about Italian stylists outsourcing production in China etc then finishing off the product in Italy usually in Chinese sweatshops around Prato just to say Made in Italy, could even name them but you get the idea. Only someone with delusions of grandeur , totally narcissistic could 'follow their dream' even asking a volunteer not to do 'menial work' @emm but a)quality inspector, b) meeting deadlines c) delivery of goods d) responsible for equipment, each of which constitutes a work definition. Her sister was roped into this mad scheme again with no experience with just a Kylie meal waiting for her at the end ( her words)
I think they mean about Brian losing his job in the airline industry! Although it wouldn't shock me if he is no longer useful to Kylie: out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions: 4
Mmmmmm the sister never sticks around to spend a lot of time with Kylie
That was the thing that was weird to me about the crepes video. She was making crepes for her family. But she was talking about lovers and being in bed and seduction. Kind of discombobulating. Why not cook with your family around?

She was perched on a chair by herself outside, mixing batter. Why not chat on camera with your family around?

Maybe they don't want to be on camera. Even then, her conversation with herself on camera could have been more ... uh, family friendly!!

Reactions: 8
@Spirit of place .... sorry, Kylie's words or Shannon's?

@PlyninTorquay: Kylie's when she was praising herself (as usual) about her cooking & said her sister found a meal ready for every evening coming home from 'work'.
@FlyByeNight : so right - it could have been a family occasion but no, she had to be cool and seductive to draw in her viewers plus she couldn't curate the family - the right clothes, positions in the light and even God forbid their accents.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hahaha! The family chapel! Guess they missed a post or 2. ๐Ÿ˜…

And gutsy effort? As if they were migrants escaping a poor situation.
yeah, it is so brave getting her family to leave a safe situation to a country which is still suffering covid to be allowed around who knows how many, probably unvaccinated, people so they can watch their daughter in a non wedding ceremony :rolleyes:. I would replace gutsy with either selfish or stupid

Another note to add, the gov't still hadn't decided on how many guests can attend wedding ceremonies after June 15th. "TBD." Guests need a Green Pass (either fully vaccinated, recovered from covid or a negative test not more than 48 hrs prior), and guest lists must be saved for at least 14 days for contact tracing.

Want to bet she does not post anything about this non-wedding until later in June? Her posting anything before would be a flagrant violation of covid rules. Why have both K&G been so ridiculous about rushing it?

Reactions: 3
yeah, it is so brave getting her family to leave a safe situation to a country which is still suffering covid to be allowed around who knows how many, probably unvaccinated, people so they can watch their daughter in a non wedding ceremony :rolleyes:. I would replace gutsy with either selfish or stupid
Did they make up an excuse to leave Australia, where the international borders are still closed, saying their daughter is at deathโ€™s door - I donโ€™t understand these people congratulating Kylie on getting her family into Italy @VeeJayBee @Denise0211 @emm when it puts everybody at risk.

My Australian friends in some regions like Victoria were in lockdown for almost a year. And Australians are sticking by the rules to not travel overseas unless it is of absolute necessity. Flouting the rules that everyone else is standing by just seems tawdry and immoral for the wedding-that-is-no-wedding๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Are the International Bridesmaids doing the same - somehow getting around rules and regulations too?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yep @Denise0211 the ever present question of why this wedding/blessing/show-off fest has to happen in the middle of a pandemic? Especially one that requires sculptures, welders, plumbers and policemen....

• Haha
Did they make up an excuse to leave Australia, where the international borders are still closed, saying their daughter is at deathโ€™s door - I donโ€™t understand these people congratulating Kylie on getting her family into Italy @VeeJayBee @Denise0211 @emm when it puts everybody at risk.

My Australian friends in some regions like Victoria were in lockdown for almost a year. And Australians are sticking by the rules to not travel overseas unless it is of absolute necessity. Flouting the rules that everyone else is standing by just seems tawdry and immoral for the wedding-that-is-no-wedding๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Are the International Bridesmaids doing the same - somehow getting around rules and regulations too?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yep @Denise0211 the ever present question of why this wedding/blessing/show-off fest has to happen in the middle of a pandemic? Especially one that requires sculptures, welders, plumbers and policemen....
maybe she cannot get her international bridesmaids and the welder etal are a stand in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
That was the thing that was weird to me about the crepes video. She was making crepes for her family. But she was talking about lovers and being in bed and seduction. Kind of discombobulating. Why not cook with your family around?

She was perched on a chair by herself outside, mixing batter. Why not chat on camera with your family around?

Maybe they don't want to be on camera. Even then, her conversation with herself on camera could have been more ... uh, family friendly!!
There was another similar video in which she was making some kind of cake for her family, instead of filming them after eating it it was just shots of her body

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There was another similar video in which she was making some kind of cake for her family, instead of filming them after eating it it was just shots of her body
My family are great with a "lead your life, your way", no judgement attitude.
This has been the case all through the different generations BUT and it's a big BUT, if I or anyone else behaved like that in their company there would be words had!

My family are great with a "lead your life, your way", no judgement attitude.
This has been the case all through the different generations BUT and it's a big BUT, if I or anyone else behaved like that in their company there would be words had!
I am so intrigued to know what her family/friends think of her videos and lies! I think my family would be horrified/concerned for my safety if they saw content like this and then heard that she did things like photoshop herself into a photo with some random man

[/QUOTE]

The cherry tart video! It was supposedly her sister's request, too. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am so intrigued to know what her family/friends think of her videos and lies! I think my family would be horrified/concerned for my safety if they saw content like this and then heard that she did things like photoshop herself into a photo with some random man
I would love to know too but I would especially love to know what Guido's family think.
There appears to be no boundaries with Kylie and her behaviour ranges from uncomfortably inappropriate to risky/dangerous!
I am sure Guido's family have watched her videos it would be human nature. I would be more concerned if they hadn't!
Guido broke up a long term, stable relationship to be with Kylie. K moved in after a few months, engaged within a year, a very quick wedding faux or not. ๐Ÿ™„
She appears to have taken over the business decisions, took him 2 hours away from his job, his close friends and his family. I won't go on we all know the story! ๐Ÿ˜
I would just love to hear his family and his close friends opinion on it because I am sure they have plenty to say.

I would love to know too but I would especially love to know what Guido's family think.
There appears to be no boundaries with Kylie and her behaviour ranges from uncomfortably inappropriate to risky/dangerous!
I am sure Guido's family have watched her videos it would be human nature. I would be more concerned if they hadn't!
Guido broke up a long term, stable relationship to be with Kylie. K moved in after a few months, engaged within a year, a very quick wedding faux or not. ๐Ÿ™„
She appears to have taken over the business decisions, took him 2 hours away from his job, his close friends and his family. I won't go on we all know the story! ๐Ÿ˜
I would just love to hear his family and his close friends opinion on it because I am sure they have plenty to say.
yeah definitely! especially as a family with clearly a lot of (property) wealth, I wonder if they are concerned

Reactions: 2
I remember Guido saying on a video that the family love her. Or maybe her said his mother loves her, I can't remember.

I can't imagine that they'd watch her videos avidly. They might ooh and ahh at some drone footage of their properties, they probably think she was a model or TV host or something.

I don't understand why she's staying up all night researching taps and such things for the chicken coop and pigsty. The family has long renovated various properties so surely have a list of preferred suppliers. I think Kylie's research actually revolves around finding companies who will supply the various bits as freebies, which she will go on to use in the project but not declare as sponsored in the vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.