Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it on CNN Sky now? Just curious how you will view and why at 3am!šŸ˜… When I watched a few months back I assumed CNN Int'l carried it, but no. Which leads me to.... @emm if you have a good ad blocker I found it on eprojectfreetv

Sorry to have hijacked the threadšŸ˜…
I get CNN international on Sky and the Italy series is advertised as on at 9pm (EST) on Sundays. It could be that it is blocked for the EU; with 6 hours time difference, I never found out for sure.

Reactions: 1
I get CNN international on Sky and the Italy series is advertised as on at 9pm (EST) on Sundays. It could be that it is blocked for the EU; with 6 hours time difference, I never found out for sure.
It may be now, I'll do a search if I get a chance. Even if you end up not liking Tucci, he interviews so many interesting people with fun stories and explanations about food (and poverty, migration etc.) I hope you can catch it some time because it is everything Kylie is not. Genuine and unpretentious.

Reactions: 2
Buonasera :)
I I am so glad I found this platform. I wanted to post as well weeks ago, but I was so occupied with other stuff. And then, today at lunch, Kylie sat next to my table by chance and now I decided to write something
I fell down the rabbit hole weeks ago reading all your comments and posts. Excuse me if I am making mistakes, english isnā€™t my first language.
I am a girl who came to Florence to study for a year and then I fell in love, first with the city and then with my boyfriend, and I stayed. I am now in Italy more or less for two years.
I started watching Kylies videos 1 1/2 years ago and I was amazed by her visual poetry. It made me remember, why I came here, because in reality, life was tough in Florence. I started felling hopeful and appreciating the beauty of this country again and therefor I am grateful.
I was one of her patreons, I donated 5.- every month until last winter, because I felt for her and wanted to help with a small contribution.
But I started seeing a weird, narcissistic behavior, her videos were always about herself but in the beginning, I wasnā€™t as turned of by her body language, lip biting, belly free cooking lessons...as I am now.
The way for example, she listens to Guido...one video, when they were in the car, she is always checking herself, doing a weird thing with her upperlip, sometimes her glazing interrupted by, ā€œah siiiiā€ then constant starring at herself again..how ridiculous.
Also her weird comment section. I felt like I am the only one who is questioning her. I remember her saying in a Q&A, that she never wears perfume or hears loud music on her earphones, because she wants to be mindful and not intrude someone elseā€™s space. I thought to myself, wow what a sensitive and thoughtful person this must be. But how does this go along with asking people for donations in times of a global pandemic when everyone faced losses one way or another? In her 2020 video she never even mentioned how hard live has been in Italy. For a person who prides herself on being so sensitive, that is too ignorant to beat.
Today I was at Santa Rosa Bistrot in Florence and while eating I recognized a familiar voice. And there she was, in an expensive beautiful floral dress, accompanied by an elderly couple and a woman. They were talking in english, I was curious but couldnā€™t listen to her conversation because I was having a business lunch with lots of talking myself. She looked very pretty and put together, curled hair and tanned. But the way she scanned the room with her eyes and looked at the waitress wasnā€™t that pretty at all.
I donā€™t think she is a nice person at all. I feel disappointed, tricked and manipulated in a way. My boyfriend was smarter, he watched a couple of videos with me and immediately disliked her, stated she is fake. Same with Ellen DeGeneres. He always disliked her, I loved watching her and believed in her nice girl persona. Well, turned out he was right all along. But I am so happy that I found this group...guess I wasnā€™t the only one who noticed some inconsistencies in her stories along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I I am so glad I found this platform. I wanted to post as well weeks ago, but I was so occupied with other stuff. And then, today at lunch, Kylie sat next to my table by chance and now I decided to write something
I fell down the rabbit hole weeks ago reading all your comments and posts. Excuse me if I am making mistakes, english isnā€™t my first language.
I am a girl who came to Florence to study for a year and then I fell in love, first with the city and then with my boyfriend, and I stayed. I am now in Italy more or less for two years.
I started watching Kylies videos 1 1/2 years ago and I was amazed by her visual poetry. It made me remember, why I came here, because in reality, life was tough in Florence. I started felling hopeful and appreciating the beauty of this country again and therefor I am grateful.
I was one of her patreons, I donated 5.- every month until last winter, because I felt for her and wanted to help with a small contribution.
But I started seeing a weird, narcissistic behavior, her videos were always about herself but in the beginning, I wasnā€™t as turned of by her body language, lip biting, belly free cooking lessons...as I am now.
The way for example, she listens to Guido...one video, when they were in the car, she is always checking herself, doing a weird thing with her upperlip, sometimes her glazing interrupted by, ā€œah siiiiā€ then constant starring at herself again..how ridiculous.
Also her weird comment section. I felt like I am the only one who is questioning her. I remember her saying in a Q&A, that she never wears perfume or hears loud music on her earphones, because she wants to be mindful and not intrude someone elseā€™s space. I thought to myself, wow what a sensitive and thoughtful person this must be. But how does this go along with asking people for donations in times of a global pandemic when everyone faced losses one way or another? In her 2020 video she never even mentioned how hard live has been in Italy. For a person who prides herself on being so sensitive, that is too ignorant to beat.
Today I was at Santa Rosa Bistrot in Florence and while eating I recognized a familiar voice. And there she was, in an expensive beautiful floral dress, accompanied by an elderly couple and a woman. They were talking in english, I was curious but couldnā€™t listen to her conversation because I was having a business lunch with lots of talking myself. She looked very pretty and put together, curled hair and tanned. But the way she scanned the room with her eyes and looked at the waitress wasnā€™t that pretty at all.
I donā€™t think she is a nice person at all. I feel disappointed, tricked and manipulated in a way. My boyfriend was smarter, he watched a couple of videos with me and immediately disliked her, stated she is fake. Same with Ellen DeGeneres. He always disliked her, I loved watching her and believed in her nice girl persona. Well, turned out he was right all along. But I am so happy that I found this group...guess I wasnā€™t the only one who noticed some inconsistencies in her stories along the way.
Wow, thank you for this. It's so interesting. I was exactly like you and enchanted by K's videos at first. But as I have said before I'm not always a great judge of character.

Reactions: 4
I think you have basically the same story as everyone in this group! (other than the living in Florence with an Italian boyfriend perhaps - jealous, me? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:) I am just glad this group seems to be growing , but it seems she has some diehard fans who are just weirdly obsessed with her, like you said the comment section is just bizarre, and will never see through her lies. I have said it before but it is so interesting that various people here have seen her in real life!
I am really not good with social media etc, but can you block certaiin words on youtube like you can with instagram? If so I imagine that is what she has done as she clearly does get negative comments as you can tell for her closing all comments on the awful pizza video

Reactions: 6
Hi @leenfantvivant

Thanks for sharing your story, complete with Kylie update. And your English is fantastic! Your story, as you would have read on these threads, is similar to many here, when it comes to being fans previously.

I bet we are all wondering who the elderly couple were? Could it be her out-of-quarantine parents with Guido's mother?

@leenfantvivant Welcome, yes you're in a good place here - if you've had time to scroll down the pages you'll have seen the same reactions to her self-centred, flaunting videos however well they're packaged. She was probably lunching with her parents and sister. Pity you couldn't see if she was wearing a wedding ringšŸ˜‰

Reactions: 5
Hi @leenfantvivant

Thanks for sharing your story, complete with Kylie update. And your English is fantastic! Your story, as you would have read on these threads, is similar to many here, when it comes to being fans previously.

I bet we are all wondering who the elderly couple were? Could it be her out-of-quarantine parents with Guido's mother?
totally agree @leenfantvivant you english is amazing, I am SO jealous of all the non native speakers here who seem to have abcolutely perfect english! I am a native speaker and often feel like mine is worse :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome @leenfantvivant ! Thanks for sharing your story!

It's always nice to know more people have had the same observations and questions that we have had!

And btw, I love the Ellen DeGeneres comparison!šŸ˜‚ It's perfect, so many people duped by both.

Reactions: 6
Hi @leenfantvivant

If it was an elderly couple and a women, and they were speaking in English, I would guess it was probably her parents and sister

Reactions: 3
Thanks for posting @leenfantvivant šŸ˜Š Yes youā€™ve had a similiar experience to many here with KyliešŸ˜¬ And like everyone else you seem relieved (like me) to have found this group where the truth is finally told and discussed in civil way - and you donā€™t feel you are alone living in an alternate universe after reading the universal Kylie adulation in her fake/fawning comments!

I think you have basically the same story as everyone in this group! (other than the living in Florence with an Italian boyfriend perhaps - jealous, me? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:) I am just glad this group seems to be growing , but it seems she has some diehard fans who are just weirdly obsessed with her, like you said the comment section is just bizarre, and will never see through her lies. I have said it before but it is so interesting that various people here have seen her in real life!
I am really not good with social media etc, but can you block certaiin words on youtube like you can with instagram? If so I imagine that is what she has done as she clearly does get negative comments as you can tell for her closing all comments on the awful pizza video
I am not up to speed on Kylieā€™s back catalogue šŸ˜… What is the deal with the pizza video @emm (which I havenā€™t seen) and someone else mentioned there are no comments below. Did she turn the comments off and if so why (must have been lots of not so flattering ones I imagine)??

Last edited:
@Alessandro You really do have to watch the pizza video to see what we mean. šŸ™ˆ What several minutes of dancing awkwardly in her intro has to do with making pizza is beyond me. Lol

• Haha
@Alessandro You really do have to watch the pizza video to see what we mean. šŸ™ˆ What several minutes of dancing awkwardly in her intro has to do with making pizza is beyond me. Lol
I found it under Kylie Flavell Pizza. If you want to see Kylie doing the Twist, this video is for you ! Ultra self conscious, although very pleased with herself. At one point she says she has to lean forward to get into the camera view.

It was only on the second viewing I noticed, at the beginning, the seductive finger slide along the pizza crust !

I was looking for her comments at the end, but didnā€™t hear them; the written comment section is not there either.

Yes, Jerry! Exactly: Ultra self conscious but pleased with herself. She has a fake smile and barely looks up at all in the dancing scenes.
But then she's seductively kneeding dough later on. šŸ¤£

Thanks for posting @leenfantvivant šŸ˜Š Yes youā€™ve had a similiar experience to many here with KyliešŸ˜¬ And like everyone else you seem relieved (like me) to have found this group where the truth is finally told and discussed in civil way - and you donā€™t feel you are alone living in an alternate universe after reading the universal Kylie adulation in her fake/fawning comments!

I am not up to speed on Kylieā€™s back catalogue šŸ˜… What is the deal with the pizza video @emm (which I havenā€™t seen) and someone else mentioned there are no comments below. Did she turn the comments off and if so why (must have been lots of not so flattering ones I imagine)??
@Alessandro .... this is the infamous pizza video. I have to say I cringed when I first saw this and it was this video that caused me to have doubts about Kylie. The shimmying at the beginning is so embarrassing and I am fascinated to know why she turned off the comments.

I haven't the will or energy to find it now, but during some commentary, around December time, about haters, Kylie was responding to a fan about this and seemed to imply that the word "Pizza" in this video attracted the 'wrong sort' of person who then insulted her. The snobbishness inherent in the comment made me smile at the time. Her inference was only uneducated people ate pizza, and it's possible to identify social stereotypes by what people eat which I guess could be historically true to a point. A book was published in the 80s titled 'Real Men Don't Eat Quiche' implying that quiche was a feminine food or consumed only by effeminate men!!! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
@PlinyinTorquay You've made me quite curious. Was it in the comments, do you mean? Or a Q&A?

Do you think she meant some QAnon pizza gate weirdo found her video, maybe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
@PlinyinTorquay You've made me quite curious. Was it in the comments, do you mean? Or a Q&A?

Do you think she meant some QAnon pizza gate weirdo found her video, maybe?
@Denise0211 It was in the comments attached to some Video that she made around Christmas/New Year It's embedded in the responses, so I can't find it easily, but the gist of it is that some fan couldn't understand why her videos would attract hate. She commented along the lines of the fact that she had made a video concerned with making pizza (a 'common' food) it attracted the wrong sort of person who didn't empathise with her ... hence the barrage of hate and nasty comments. It's difficult to say whether she was snobbish or discriminatory (at worse) in this context, or merely thoughtless at best. Personally, I think people from all walks of life and demographics enjoy a good pizza. Although K's shimmying made me wince somewhat, I thought her pizza looked yummy. I was oh so mildly envious that she can eat such things and retain such a flat tummy ... but it wouldn't incite me to make hateful remarks personally.

I could go majorly totally off-topic here ... but there is a famous self-portrait of the 18-C artist, Liotard, here he is smiling, and some of his teeth are missing. Liotard had made a good living as an artist in his time and could probably afford sugar or sweets which were costly, maybe a reason for his toothlessness. His gappy smile could be an indication of his wealth or commercial success back in the day. These days, one might assume that he wasn't properly educated in nutrition or couldn't afford a good dentist, or ate only processed food, hence his gappy grin. https://www.theglassmagazine.com/pastel-turqueries-jean-etienne-liotard-at-the-royal-academy-london/. (you would need to scroll down the article a bit to see the relevant photo.)

I hope this all makes sense! AND you now know I am totally crazy! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
I found the pizza comment! (And another interesting one...) I actually do remember reading that, but as an American expat and it then being election times, I immediately thought of Pizzagate!šŸ™ˆ Any image or reference to pizza were being hunted down, so to speak, and trolled endlessly. But I can also see how she was perhaps referring to "average Joe" type of viewers, reading it again. People who would never "understand" her content. šŸ˜‚

It also looks like she was already planning back in November to host workshops herself at chicken coop manor (comment is from her Vegetarian recipes video)
Screenshot_20210521-083323_(1).png
Screenshot_20210521-065614_(1).png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.