Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah setting up a clothing line is ridiculous for a team of 2 people in this age as someone who is basically unknown. Also I feel like very few people would dress in the same way she does, I am younger than her and don't know anyone who constantly wears things that bare their midriffs
Or actual Italians dressing in a 1950's and 60's cliché film way. She'd probably sell to certain expats or longer stay tourists that know of her or share her limited vision of Italia.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or actual Italians dressing in a 1950's and 60's cliché film way. She'd probably sell to certain expats or longer stay tourists that know of her or share her limited vision of Italia.
maybe she will set up a gift shop for guests in the chicken coop :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I asked myself would I be friends with Kylie and I thought no .. the dancing while cooking seemed so sexual and weird.. plus would you really want her around your bf or hubby? ( even if you are confident about yourself ) Seems like the type that flirts or wants every man to want her in the room..

What happened to her dress company ...

Someone should start a Kylie fan page post her dancing frames 🤣🤣

B30077A7-5E5A-473D-A179-06373C811EF2.jpeg

Omg such sexy dancing makes me so excited about cooking 🙄

230560ED-7548-4648-B322-82E6F9CFBA92.jpeg

Wtf?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I asked myself would I be friends with Kylie and I thought no .. the dancing while cooking seemed so sexual and weird.. plus would you really want her around your bf or hubby? ( even if you are confident about yourself ) Seems like the type that flirts or wants every man to want her in the room..

View attachment 577990
Omg such sexy dancing makes me so excited about cooking 🙄

View attachment 577996
Wtf?
I would be interested to know what percentage of her followers are men vs women. 100% she is the kind of person who would flirt with any male

• Heart

Kylie becoming a friend, hmmm... She would lovebomb you while she was calculating how helpful you could be to her, you would then be dropped or cultivated. I really started to become suspicious of her when I noticed how, when interviewing "locals", she'd sit right next to them, doing close talking, putting her arm around them, hugging, grinning and squinching and "Ah, sì -ing" at them as if they were long-lost friends eg the woman on the beach in Positano and the old married couple also in Positano, many other examples.

All those warm, touching connections with people around the world, people she'll never bother seeing again because a few minutes footage was all they were worth to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her excuse was the covid shutdown, but I imagine it would have never taken off anyway.
Also, people without at least some money usually don't just decide to start a fashion company, which is a huge risk in a very saturated market and a large amount of money poured in before profits are seen. But I'm sure it was nice for her to use it to front her hustling for brand collaborations etc. The name she chose is also annoying, since for me anyway, the only Bottega is Veneta and hers sounds like a cheap knock off brand.

Pitti Fashion is going ahead this year in June, I expect we'll see Kylie attending and her IG stories of it.
It’s strange @Denise0211 but Kylie never seems to go to events like Pitti Fashion, we never saw her at any Alta Moda shows in Rome. She only films herself in situations where she is front and centre and has all of the attention. If you notice in most of her videos there is no one else to “compete” with her, certainly not real life designers, creative directors, models, photographers that are at fashion events. Her camera is always trained on her fixated gaze upon herself.

Re “Bottega Flavell” agree the name is hokey and incredibly pretentious at the same time 🙄 As noted before, she is copying someone else, and somehow thought that without any training or experience (or financial backing) as a designer she could create a money-making collection off the bat.

And remember the sister could only take about two weeks working with her before she ran out the door😬 And the intern/slave was never going to happen with the once more ludicrous list of demands from lugging her equipment around (and watching her cameras😅) to quality control of “every stitch“ ( as I recall) and managing her social media, web page, YouTube etc etc etc

Despite the airs and graces she fakes, essentially she is a cafone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s strange @Denise0211 but Kylie never seems to go to events like Pitti Fashion, we never saw her at any Alta Moda shows in Rome. She only films herself in situations where she is front and centre and has all of the attention. If you notice in most of her videos there is no one else to “compete” with her, certainly not real life designers, creative directors, models, photographers that are at fashion events. Her camera is always trained on her fixated gaze upon herself.

Re “Bottega Flavell” agree the name is hokey and incredibly pretentious at the same time 🙄 Like I said before, she is copying someone else, and somehow thought that without any training or experience (or financial backing) as a designer she could create a money-making collection off the bat.

As noted previously, the sister could only take about two weeks working with her before she ran out the door😬 And the intern/slave was never going to happen with the once more ludicrous list of demands from lugging her equipment around (and watching her cameras😅) to quality control of “every stitch“ ( as I recall) and managing her social media, web page, YouTube etc etc etc

Despite the airs and graces she fakes, essentially she is a cafone.
I think she will end up re-.
starting the ridiculous fashion range, backed by Guido as a project for her to do while she is stuck alone in the middle of nowhere for hours on end every day, it will be effectively glorified merch but she will paint it as something totally different as she is so above that kind of thing :rolleyes:
I really wonder what happened with the sister, they must have had a big falling out for her to leave so soon

starting the ridiculous fashion range, backed by Guido as a project for her to do while she is stuck alone in the middle of nowhere for hours on end every day, it will be effectively glorified merch but she will paint it as something totally different as she is so above that kind of thing :rolleyes:
I really wonder what happened with the sister, they must have had a big falling out for her to leave so soon
Yep thought the same @emm that it may re-emerge under a different guise to satisfy KyLie’s vanity and lose Guido a lot of money. Despite the hyperbole of her keenest followers/fake comments, a lot of people just can’t stand her skirts and boob-tubes made of ancient Tuscan underpants and twee tablecloths....😬

Mmmmmm the sister never sticks around to spend a lot of time with Kylie (it may well be unbearable)...Kylie said with smug self satisfaction, after her engagement, that her sister and girl friends (??!!) had no boyfriends. Now her sister - plus the IB’s (international bridesmaids) - are stuck at the villa (potentially for months) having Kylie skite about wedding plans night and day...now that sounds like fun🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
I can definitely see that happening. Also because, and I'm sorry there isn't an English version that I could find, this is Guido's dear friend Lapo's family. In her IG stories they had lunch over Easter sometime at his Villa. Now Kylie is chummy with him. He's actually a friend of a friend😅 and they lend their palazzo to special fashion galas (dolce & gabbana most recently)

I have no doubt Kylie appreciates this new connection.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A "fashion" label or small boutique was always a classic my-wife's-bored venture but times have changed. I wouldn't imagine that Guido has enough lazy cash to indulge such a vanity business, Kylie needs to earn.

Yep thought the same @emm that it may re-emerge under a different guise to satisfy KyLie’s vanity and lose Guido a lot of money. Despite the hyperbole of her keenest followers/fake comments, a lot of people just can’t stand her skirts and boob-tubes made of ancient Tuscan underpants and twee tablecloths....😬

Mmmmmm the sister never sticks around to spend a lot of time with Kylie (it may well be unbearable)...Kylie said with smug self satisfaction, after her engagement, that her sister and girl friends (??!!) had no boyfriends. Now her sister is stuck at the villa (potentially for mo this) having Kylie skite about wedding plans night and day...now that sounds like fun🤦🏼‍♂️
That whole situation her sister is in sounds like hell on earth imo. I would love to be in italy but in the middle of nowhere with someone bragging about how in love they are while I am single would push me over the edge, I hope the sister can drive.
Random but Every time I see her clothes I am reminded of the Sound of Music when she makes clothes from curtains and the dad goes mad :LOL:

A "fashion" label or small boutique was always a classic my-wife's-bored venture but times have changed. I wouldn't imagine that Guido has enough lazy cash to indulge such a vanity business, Kylie needs to earn.
I have spent too much time in the last year watching various Real Housewives series and this is exactly what made me think of that

• Haha
I can definitely see that happening. Also because, and I'm sorry there isn't an English version that I could find, this is Guido's dear friend Lapo's family. In her IG stories they had lunch over Easter sometime at his Villa. Now Kylie is chummy with him. He's actually a friend of a friend😅 and they lend their palazzo to special fashion galas (dolce & gabbana most recently)

I have no doubt Kylie appreciates this new connection.

Can you imagine Kylie’s hysterical energy being directed at every “useful” friend of Guido’s, at every lunch and dinner? Wonder whether he and his friends wiill eventually tire of it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That whole situation her sister is in sounds like hell on earth imo. I would love to be in italy but in the middle of nowhere with someone bragging about how in love they are while I am single would push me over the edge, I hope the sister can drive.
Random but Every time I see her clothes I am reminded of the Sound of Music when she makes clothes from curtains and the dad goes mad :LOL:

I have spent too much time in the last year watching various Real Housewives series and this is exactly what made me think of that
She is trying to do Sofia Loren in Houseboat.

And only today someone told me there is a RHo Naples, I've never followed any Real Housewives shows, but have seen bits of course, Napoli sounds too good to be true. Anyone seen it?

Reactions: 2

And only today someone told me there is a RHo Naples, I've never followed any Real Housewives shows, but have seen bits of course, Napoli sounds too good to be true. Anyone seen it?
Yes, I watch of Discovery+, I fully admit. 🤣 I have only seen the first season and need to start S2, but it is VERY similar to RHoNJ in terms of style. Only these women behave a tad better. Overall it is very in line with the US version....vanity projects, shopping, hosting parties, doing a side trip etc

• Wow

omg is there?! I had no idea there were any non english speaking franchises! This would be the dream! The real housewives of new jersey have a few episodes in Naples as some of them are originally from there but just on holidays

omg is there?! I had no idea there were any non english speaking franchises! This would be the dream! The real housewives of new jersey have a few episodes in Naples as some of them are originally from there but just on holidays
A quick look shows there's two seasons.

People after my own heart. 🤣 Don't expect fist fights or table flipping, but they are very two-faced and snarky. And so much plastic surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No mention of Brian making it over from Australia. As aircrew he might be more respectful of the outbound travel restrictions. He seems like a lovely guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.