Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS is cooking/baking; not like the child’s souvenir pastry roller KyLIE was using in her video;

1621088734357.jpeg

1621088770316.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Great detective work on the tea cup ragú guy!
I did wonder, also, if she has tried shopping around her wedding. Also, interesting point about the broken equipment! Not mentioned again and HAS BEEN FILMING all along for her Tuscany series as well.

For something that is "only a day" to her and a "religious blessing" she has made sure to highlight how extravagant it will be. A sculptor too?🙄

@Blueberry_Muffin. Yeah, I'd have thought the Q&A would have made a good filler.
@Denise0211 .... a Sculptor ... what the heck for? Maybe it is an ice sculpture to adorn the table for the wedding breakfast. It takes a long time to sculpt something. Michaelangelo redivivus!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Denise0211 .... a Sculptor ... what the heck for? Maybe it is an ice sculpture to adorn the table for the wedding breakfast. It takes a long time to sculpt something. Michaelangelo redivivus!!!
It's got to be ice, right? I mean, no way it can be 2 busts of Kylie and Guido unless they want to look like potatoes. 😂

• Haha
It's got to be ice, right? I mean, no way it can be 2 busts of Kylie and Guido unless they want to look like potatoes. 😂
Well, it's just that if it's marble or casting bronze or something, it's a long process to produce something of aesthetic integrity. Maybe an ice swan or a phallus to represent fertility ... 🤣😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
KYLIE THE QUEEN OF WHAT??? Prentence and Pretentiousness?? As soon as I read that post I had to zoom in here to seek refuge from her showing off and deluge of adoring comments.
I wonder if the family really came when she said she broke the essential equipment just to blur the timeline. Odd she hasn't mentioned it again. She has really revealed herself in this post - the wedding only as a showpiece to be defined in terms of any and every vlogging detail -perfection in the clichés. Very Jane Austen. Yes, and the POLICE! To keep the adoring crowds from clogging up the roads and getting too near The Wedding of the Year. Wonder if she has a press agent to get EXCLUSIVE photos for some gossip mag. Btw Guido's family aren't noble but just old land-owning families - they tag on the surnames of the relatives they inherit property from, hence the 3 surnames. Guido explained the economy situation of these familes very honestly and how difficult it to find workers and make a profit now from the land. Enter Wondergirl KyLie ( loved that, Gerry?)
One last thing, she used Bottega Flavell to get freebies or discounts on her kitchen, though no longer trading, business to business as it were. The company is registered in Canada with Shawn Hudson, the tea cup guy and Jesu ragu - buddy met in Florence and into mindfulness etc tho' much older and probably swept along by her b

Error B.
Well said @Spirit of place 😊 it’s Kylie’s prentiousness and falsenes that are jarring and then the cascade of obsequious real and fake fawning messages that really grate and then the only refuge are the Tattlers!

Yes the “sculpture” got to me too @PlinyinTorquay 🙄 The mind boggles! Is Kylie going to have a statue of herself cast for the top of the gates at the entrance to the villa?? Like a latter day Kim Jong-Un of Tuscany?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plumbers, builders, international bridesmaids; if one doesn’t show up during the pandemic, the other can fill in ! Cross trained !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to the second part of the Q&A, I would have thought she would have put that up this week as she has been so busy to be able to produce anything else.
I was wondering this when she used the broken equipment excuse last week. Clearly, she lied about having it done/ready.

What happened to the second part of the Q&A, I would have thought she would have put that up this week as she has been so busy to be able to produce anything else.
Kylie said she was going to answer more of the questions in a second part and then it was never mentioned again - I wonder if Guido put his foot down about the amount personal exposure of him @PlinyinTorquay ? There was criticism amid the ridiculous paeans of praise - and we know how well Kylie takes any comments that are less than adulatory! Or as @mdozzie says maybe it was just a lie she had even done it😳

I think Guido realised for the first time that Kylie was willing to make him grist to her mill regardless of how it impinged on his privacy - remember the comments about him seeing a psychologist and going into detail about why he was - did he agree to her publicising that??!!😬

Guido there is still time to run into those conifer-strewn hills and escape the voracious Kylie!!! Even with the Flavell family that no-one-has-any-idea-how-they-were-allowed-to-arrive-in-Italy - in hot pursuit!

Mum, Dad and Little Sis all have visions of free holidays in the Tuscan villa ad infinitum - without the ennui of a house swap😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kylie said she was going to answer more of the questions in a second part and then it was never mentioned again - I wonder if Guido put his foot down about the amount personal exposure of him @PlinyinTorquay ? There was criticism amid the ridiculous paeans of praise - and we know how well Kylie takes any comments that are less than adulatory! Or as @mdozzie says maybe it was just a lie she had even done it😳

I think Guido realised for the first time that Kylie was willing to make him grist to her mill regardless of how it impinged on his privacy - remember the comments about him seeing a psychologist and going into detail about why he was - did he agree to her publicising that??!!😬

Guido there is still time to run into those conifer-strewn hills and escape the voracious Kylie!!! Even with the Flavell family that no one has any idea how they were allowed to arrive in Italy - in hot pursuit!

Mum, Dad and Little Sis all have visions of free holidays in the Tuscan villa ad infinitum - without the ennui of a house swap😅
@Antonio . If I were in a relationship with a YouTuber (perish the thought), I would not be up for this personally. I firmly believe that there are things that are better kept to oneself. I wonder, too, if they were spooked by the amount of scrutiny which was going on in this thread? I have stopped following Kylie on YouTube and Instagram and no longer view her weekly videos. Any impressions I receive are through the discussions on here. I was quite shocked at the level of conspicuous consumption planned for the wedding or non-wedding in view of the suffering the world has experienced in the past eighteen months. Even members of the British Royal Family, e.g. Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, had a modest wedding celebration out of respect for the current world situation and, IMO, was all the more charming for being low-key. I am saddened that someone I once admired for her taste, apparent empathy and aesthetic sensibility has become ostentatious, verging on vulgarity and full of contradiction. It is possible she always was, but I was blinded by the beautiful filming of Italy at a time when I felt so trapped by my inability to travel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we really shocked her "wedding" is more suited for the perfect IG series of photos and vlog? Everything about it screams clichè. I guarantee had she met some wealthy fiance from Capri she would have a grandiose clichè southern Italian do full of lemon everything, a yacht to party on etc.

She's gone from sewing her own dress and perhaps baking her own wedding cake to an atlier, catering and a baker. These things are not unusual for weddings, obviously, but it is far from how KyLie (love that) initially painted it.

Conspicuous consumption indeed @PlinyinTorquay

Reactions: 6
If in fact she is a con artist/narcissist/super entitled brat or all three, it is to be expected.

Her list of services is outrageous enough, without then broadcasting it out, pleading poverty, for a wedding that might not be.

@Denise0211 Ha, lemon everything! Well, tablecloth dresses alla Sofia Loren are now out of the window - the Chameleon has taken on her new role as respectable Disney Princess overseeing her properties but her legacy lives on in those cringy videos like the above spouting drivel she picked up from mindfulness books (Shawn Hudson has a stack of them in one of his ig stories). The award though, for me goes to the first video I saw called Salted Caramel something which interested me but turned into an ludicrous aping of Brigitte Bardot dancing, overlapping - I thought wtf she has shot herself in the foot - for even comparing herself to BB with no irony. If I find it I'll post it.
Of course the excuse she will give for all the bling will be for HER PATRONS AND DEAR FANS, 'otherwise Guido and I love simple things and we would have married in a flower- strewn meadow with a picnic made from our produce and I would have celebrated with elder flower wine while Guido, well I would have to let him have a glass of wine or two before he starts his new Kylie regime.'

• Haha
@Spirit of place I'd be very curious about the BB video! I had noticed in the cherry tart video and another random one (the cringey pizza making vid, perhaps) she does seem to try to emulate Bardot.

ETA: Ohhh wait, was it this one? As vain as one could be.

@Spirit of place I'd be very curious about the BB video! I had noticed in the cherry tart video and another random one (the cringey pizza making vid, perhaps) she does seem to try to emulate Bardot.

I find the pizza video more cringeworthy. As an aside, the style may have changed a bit, but if they are authentic Hermes sliders, they retail at around £500 a pair! Could be fakes made in PRC of course. ;)

Yes you nailed it, it was crepes ...if she hadn't shown BB she was copying she might have got away with it . Never saw the pizza one but will have a look

Reactions: 3

O my goodness; what a way to start my day

C R I N G E

What do we have on our hands with poor KyLIE

• Haha
I find the pizza video more cringeworthy. As an aside, the style may have changed a bit, but if they are authentic Hermes sliders, they retail at around £500 a pair! Could be fakes made in PRC of course. ;)
the most cringe worthy is of course the infamous wedding announcement but tbe pizza oneis close second. I think that is the only one she closed comments for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.