Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I do, I’ll post some photos here !

I’m just hoping she doesn’t leave a trail of destruction through some of my favourite villages in Italy !

If I had to guess, I could list the places she’ll likely be. Maybe I’ll do my own video.
@Jerry Please do! We could play Kylie Location Bingo over the 12 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, the gov't just said celebrating weddings is at the bottom of properties during the reopening of Italy, due to the very nature of them being parties with close contact between people. Her ridiculousness and ignorance (as in she ignored the whole pandemic while planning her stupid "spring wedding.") never ceases to amaze.
Whether she has her phoney ceremony with 2, 4, 6 etc ppl or not, the fact she ASSumed she could do whatever she wanted is something that always irritates me.

Her subs are still gassed up about this "wedding" , reading through comments. What will she say? Lol

That's fantastic! 😂 @VeeJayBee

I forget who originally mentioned this, but these 12 places will definitely be near enough to their rental. "And just a stone's throw from..." So they can demonstrate that there are places to see/visit for the total Tuscan Dream.

Reactions: 3
Well, the gov't just said celebrating weddings is at the bottom of properties during the reopening of Italy, due to the very nature of them being parties with close contact between people. Her ridiculousness and ignorance (as in she ignored the whole pandemic while planning her stupid "spring wedding.") never ceases to amaze.
Whether she has her phoney ceremony with 2, 4, 6 etc ppl or not, the fact she ASSumed she could do whatever she wanted is something that always irritates me.

Her subs are still gassed up about this "wedding" , reading through comments. What will she say? Lol
Obviously she is living ina fantasy world but wtf didn’t guido maybe think about the practicalities of this?! I bet she will make another crying video about not being able to get married

Reactions: 4
That's fantastic! 😂 @VeeJayBee

I forget who originally mentioned this, but these 12 places will definitely be near enough to their rental. "And just a stone's throw from..." So they can demonstrate that there are places to see/visit for the total Tuscan Dream.
Exactly. Her YouTube channel will now comprise advertorials for the rentals. There'd be no issue if she was clear about doing this - I know if I had multiple properties to let in a competitive market I'd be doing all sorts of promotions - but the nerve of her asking for Patreons to subsidise her "art" is unbelievable.

Reactions: 4
Is this from her IG post ?! it wouldn’t surprise me.

There are a number of hot spring spas in the area, so prepare yourselves for her prancing in the waters !
If she uses it she'll get a cease-and-desist from me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Obviously she is living ina fantasy world but wtf didn’t guido maybe think about the practicalities of this?! I bet she will make another crying video about not being able to get married
I have a feeling she lies by omission about many things. I also think this was a farce from the get-go, or rather from when she was unprepared about documents. I really do wonder what he thinks, what he knows, what goes on behind the camera. It's also odd she said "it's just a day", but is it for him? Usually Italians enjoy having family, and especially childhood and Uni friends celebrating with them. Maybe Guido is different, but I doubt it.

I have a feeling she lies by omission about many things. I also think this was a farce from the get-go, or rather from when she was unprepared about documents. I really do wonder what he thinks, what he knows, what goes on behind the camera. It's also odd she said "it's just a day", but is it for him? Usually Italians enjoy having family, and especially childhood and Uni friends celebrating with them. Maybe Guido is different, but I doubt it.
I wonder how much of her content her family and friends watch. I would find it totally bizarre if I knew someone was lying so ridiculously about their age

• Haha

20210514_115515.jpg

20210514_115335.jpg

• Haha
Either they tell her to stop uploading and focus on Guido and the wedding or demand content. 😂 (I understand it wasn't demanding but the "where's MY..." reads like it, lol)
Maybe Godlvr008 is a €750pcm Patreon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No video, parents have arrived....but no idea when they can marry. 🙄 And she's having an opera singer, you know.
Screenshot_20210514-225312_(1).png

• Wow
ZAP !

Who flies into Italy during a pandemic for a wedding that has no date ?

Meeting with “priests” ?

“when we we are allowed to get married”

“trying to work out how long they have to quarantine”

She’s cooking for three days; must mean a lot of cannolis.

Sounds like everything is under control !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ZAP !

Who flies into Italy during a pandemic for a wedding that has no date ?

Meeting with “priests” ?

“when we we are allowed to get married”

“trying to work out how long they have to quarantine”

She’s cooking for three days; must mean a lot of cannolis.

Sounds like everything is under control !
"trying to work out" there are very clear guidelines.... what she means is trying ot work out how we can avoid them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No video, parents have arrived....but no idea when they can marry. 🙄 And she's having an opera singer, you know. View attachment 574343
Hmmmmmmm very few flights land in Florence these days. Quarantine is required for 5 days from EU countries - it gets lifted but til Sunday so is the family in quarantine. I read here in Italy, no weddings til mid June but nothing ever gets confirmed til last minute.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.