Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the pizza video more cringeworthy. As an aside, the style may have changed a bit, but if they are authentic Hermes sliders, they retail at around £500 a pair! Could be fakes made in PRC of course. ;)
I wish I had seen the comments on the pizza video before she disabled them! Lol. They must have been.....interesting.

Reactions: 3
the most cringe worthy is of course the infamous wedding announcement but tbe pizza oneis close second. I think that is the only one she closed comments for
@emm I had blocked the Disney wedding announcement from my mind but Yes the wedding announcement def. wins hands' down the Oscar for most cringey YT video by Ms. Flavell!

I wish I had seen the comments on the pizza video before she disabled them! Lol. They must have been.....interesting.
Me too it would have been fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@emm I had blocked the Disney wedding announcement from my mind but Yes the wedding announcement def. wins hands' down the Oscar for most cringey YT video by Ms. Flavell!

Me too it would have been fascinating.
I am expecting a similar video for the non wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At 10:50 in her video, KyLIE asks,

“If you don’t like me, Why are you watching still; click away ! “

She shows how very thin skinned and defensive she is and can’t handle anyone who isn’t completely enamoured of her; she’d prefer you to go away !

Last edited:
@Spirit of place I'd be very curious about the BB video! I had noticed in the cherry tart video and another random one (the cringey pizza making vid, perhaps) she does seem to try to emulate Bardot.

ETA: Ohhh wait, was it this one? As vain as one could be.

The last 5 minutes of this video is her begging for money and at the start of this video is a pair of Hermes sliders and like what was stated retail for over £500, she may be fake herself but I don't think she would purchase anything fake 😂

The last 5 minutes of this video is her begging for money and at the start of this video is a pair of Hermes sliders and like what was stated retail for over £500, she may be fake herself but I don't think she would purchase anything fake 😂
Exactly. She doesn't strike me as a beach kiosk of knock offs buyer. Lol.

At 10:50 in her video, KyLIE asks,

“If you don’t like me, Why are you watching still; click away ! “

She shows how very thin skinned and defensive she is and can’t handle anyone who isn’t completely enamoured of her; she’d prefer you to go away !
That was such an odd comment! I wonder if she had started getting a lot of critical comments around that time! Lol

Reactions: 2
@Spirit of place I'd be very curious about the BB video! I had noticed in the cherry tart video and another random one (the cringey pizza making vid, perhaps) she does seem to try to emulate Bardot.

ETA: Ohhh wait, was it this one? As vain as one could be.

This has to be one of the worst @Denise0211 😳 The vanity (copying BB dancing is a new low) and the really quite extraordinary presumption of the last section where KyLie (love that too @Jerry ) basically demands people pay for her “work” and itemises her costs (which are one off and not required at all every vlog) is very off-putting. Her rapaciousness and narcissim are very evident here and it shows how much of her true nature she’s covered up to get Guido, who seems more her prey than vice versa....

• Heart
Yes @Alessandro , I am sure he pc doesn't need repairs monthly and the past 16 months she has done little traveling. Flashing the 5k monthly costs was 🙄 also because we figure she is earning that minimally each month with her patreon acct alone.

Interestingly enough her patrons have dropped from 845 a few weeks ago to 836 now. Some people perhaps catching on? 😅

K's ludicrous list of people she was meeting for non-wedding prep reminded me of something. I'd love to hear the role-call of her wedding cast read by Stefon, who delights in detailing various NYC nightclub randoms. :ROFLMAO:

(Sorry if OT but posted in lieu of the video film we've been denied by our Bare Midriff Contessa this week).

• Haha
Can somebody explain to me how this "wedding" is happening or will her family stay until mid-June? The celebration of ceremonies is almost 100% certain to be announced tomorrow with the date of June 15th.

So maybe I am slow, but with all of the OTT festivities, how can it be possibile they "marry" this month? The planning seems that of a traditional wedding celebration. Initially she said it would be her and Guido and very intimate family who had to sit outside the chapel. The chapel is supposedly still out, so where are they having this and again, how? It's clearly more than a handful of guests!

@Jerry : what's it with the train ticket? Does she want a rebate from her fans? Was she fooling them for expenses that she was making on their behalf? Did she really put it out in a blog or is it a spoof?
Now she's got Guido 'to look after' she'll need funds for HIS repairs surely....

@Jerry : what's it with the train ticket? Does she want a rebate from her fans? Was she fooling them for expenses that she was making on their behalf? Did she really put it out in a blog or is it a spoof?
Now she's got Guido 'to look after' she'll need funds for HIS repairs surely....
Yes, I don't understand the significance of the train ticket either. I'm surprised she's not travelling Executive Class on the Frecciarosso though.

It was at the end of the crepe video. The tickets were for her doing the Dolomites series (Trento) and she itemized all of her monthly expenses🙈🙄, as @Alessandro mentioned, as if they are the same every month!

Just caught up on Nicki Positano's last 2 videos.
That is how you promote a rental in Italy.
Friends, food, laughter, love and joy.
Not a cantankerous priest, policeman, sculpter or opera singer in sight. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
THIS! MAJOR KYLIE CRINGE! I had to go to back and look for it, but this video is the epitome of cringe coming from her. Her heavy breathing at the end? Gag me!🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Can somebody explain to me how this "wedding" is happening or will her family stay until mid-June? The celebration of ceremonies is almost 100% certain to be announced tomorrow with the date of June 15th.

So maybe I am slow, but with all of the OTT festivities, how can it be possibile they "marry" this month? The planning seems that of a traditional wedding celebration. Initially she said it would be her and Guido and very intimate family who had to sit outside the chapel. The chapel is supposedly still out, so where are they having this and again, how? It's clearly more than a handful of guests!
You know my theory and it is quite a simple explanation; there is no wedding, KyLIE is a Kon.

• Haha
  • Wow
@Denise you can see I never got to the end of the video - in fact I never even saw the crepes I was so put off. What a shame, her recipes are authentic as is everything she films BUT she just happens to be in the middle of it all feigning, faking and falsifying.... Get ready for next title Tatlers!

Yes Niki Positano is her exact opposite -rooted in her territory telling it as it is surrounded by the people who live and work along the Amalfi coast. Her subs are creeping up - around 140,000 without the fancy camera angles - though they have just got a drone -all the better to see the heart-stopping 500 steps up to the house. She said KF never answered her msgs - faaar too perfect an artist to bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.