Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Denise you can see I never got to the end of the video - in fact I never even saw the crepes I was so put off. What a shame, her recipes are authentic as is everything she films BUT she just happens to be in the middle of it all feigning, faking and falsifying.... Get ready for next title Tatlers!

Yes Niki Positano is her exact opposite -rooted in her territory telling it as it is surrounded by the people who live and work along the Amalfi coast. Her subs are creeping up - around 140,000 without the fancy camera angles - though they have just got a drone -all the better to see the heart-stopping 500 steps up to the house. She said KF never answered her msgs - faaar too perfect an artist to bother.
I know! For a recipe about crepes the focus was on herself for the majority. I only watched the end bc @Jerry had mentioned her telling people who don't like her to 'click away!'🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Eameismeee gosh we're really beating ourselves up with these videos !!
The more context I see, the worse it looks.

At minute 26:00, in her video, “How We Met and Fell in Love in Florence”, KyLIE expounds on the male trait, seen to be as,
“Men should want to see violence and be ok with rape...” She then edits and modifies that to mean “in a film”.

KyLIE wonders why people who don’t like what she says don’t just “click away”. The trouble with that is she seems to think that her comments should remain immune to commentary, that her narcissism wrapped in naive fantasy makes her somehow less offensive and therefore, we should just look away. As she invades our space with her communication, she demands to be left alone, insulated from reality or question.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her parents influenced a lot of her behavior by living on a boat as a family, seemed wreck less and irresponsible to me with small children.. it’s ok if they were alone as adults with that lifestyle ..but with kids? She stated her and her sister became very ill and they couldn’t get to the doctor..so then she stated that’s when her family became closer. This explains her irresponsibility as an adult , relying on others to pay her way ... seems like she has been inconsistent with jobs or has she even worked or gone to college?

I cannot even watch that crepe video past 60 seconds. Ridiculous. Maybe she wants to communicate joy for life, but we know what she's really communicating. Because what woman turns her own body into an object of spliced together parts like that?

I thought I remember hearing that Salman Rushdie was angered by Padma Lakshi continually making love to the camera when she was supposed to be making food. He thought, what is she really up to with the camera? Who is this for? Because it's not for him, he knew.

So I really wanted to learn about crepes. I went back, sat through listening to her go on and on planting visuals in people's heads about her in bed. Gave up. I just wanna stuff my face with crepes and kumquats. :ROFLMAO: I'll go to Google.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to change my username to International Bridesmaid.
@VeeJayBee .... go on, I dare you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ultimately, it's all a way of showing off. Why can't K say, my bridesmaids ...

I cannot even watch that crepe video past 60 seconds. Ridiculous. Maybe she wants to communicate joy for life, but we know what she's really communicating. Because what woman turns her own body into an object of spliced together parts like that?

I thought I remember hearing that Salman Rushdie was angered by Padma Lakshi continually making love to the camera when she was supposed to be making food. He thought, what is she really up to with the camera? Who is this for? Because it's not for him, he knew.

So I really wanted to learn about crepes. I went back, sat through listening to her go on and on planting visuals in people's heads about her in bed. Gave up. I just wanna stuff my face with crepes and kumquats. :ROFLMAO: I'll go to Google.
@FlyByeNight I just wanna stuff my face with crepes and kumquats. :ROFLMAO: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
20210517_063640.jpg

Reading this back, hmmm...

She is referring to a particular day ("today"). That day is her mother's birthday AND the day she "waited to find out if my family would be allowed into Italy...". But it is also the same day her parents and sister "finally emerged from Florence arrivals".

I don't understand how the decision to allow them in took place on the same day as their arrival. Were they maybe denied boarding initially, or detained for a period upon arrival. Remember the flight into Florence would likely have been internal. But she still doesn't know if they are allowed into Italy. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 577472

She is referring to a particular day ("today"). That day is her mother's birthday AND the day she "waited to find out if my family would be allowed into Italy...". But it is also the same day her parents and sister "finally emerged from Florence arrivals".

I don't understand how the decision to allow them in took place on the same day as their arrival. Were they maybe denied boarding initially, or detained for a period upon arrival. Remember the flight into Florence would likely have been internal. But she still doesn't know if they are allowed into Italy. Am I missing something?
Yes, that is odd. If they left from AUS, then they definitely had to have had permission. I mean, I'm sure they would have called her if they had any issues entering the EU. I questioned upthread what visa issues could be. I suppose it all goes back to a valid motive for travel, but again, they would know that beforehand.

I vote she was just being dramatic.

View attachment 577472

She’s making it up and when you make it up, you miss and confuse things.

• Heart
Yea, International Bridesmaids - screams pompous, self serving, vain - in fact all the reasons she said she shut down her FB because of nasty comments. Btw after 16 years in Italy she didn't have one bestie, Italian or otherwise to have with her. Says something....

Reactions: 5
Yea, International Bridesmaids - screams pompous, self serving, vain - in fact all the reasons she said she shut down her FB because of nasty comments. Btw after 16 years in Italy she didn't have one bestie, Italian or otherwise to have with her. Says something....
I would say her international bridesmaids are her sister and a few cousins. As you say, she appears to have no friends.
She is just being self important. I wonder did she design their dresses too or was it the atelier or were they bought of the rack?

@VeeJayBee .... go on, I dare you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ultimately, it's all a way of showing off. Why can't K say, my bridesmaids ...
It seems you can't change your Tattle user name unfortunately *throws a strop in Kylie baby voice* "I want to be an International Bridesmaid!"

I suppose I could start a second account, but it would send me crazy monitoring both; as it is I had to turn off the alerts. (I only got active on Tattle during lockdown to whinge about a shady local radio presenter/vlogger, just to be my watercooler substitute while WFH - but I've ended up finding too many interesting and funny threads - especially here, thanks all!).

• Heart
It seems you can't change your Tattle user name unfortunately *throws a strop in Kylie baby voice* "I want to be an International Bridesmaid!"

I suppose I could start a second account, but it would send me crazy monitoring both; as it is I had to turn off the alerts. (I only got active on Tattle during lockdown to whinge about a shady local radio presenter/vlogger, just to be my watercooler substitute while WFH - but I've ended up finding too many interesting and funny threads - especially here, thanks all!).
I think you can change your name, you need to message the mods, I remember people in another thread did it, albeit this was a while ago so they might have changed the rules

I think you can change your name, you need to message the mods, I remember people in another thread did it, albeit this was a while ago so they might have changed the rules
Yes, from what I read it used to be possible, but no longer.

@VeeJayBee IB can still be juggled into next thread title to keep it alive - it so defines her.
@Appleblossom re the dresses - I imagine Bottega Flavell Atelier will be making the dresses or rather the sweatshop workers she'd organised. Remember visibility is ALL & the camera can linger over those exquisitely covered buttons etc . Just a thought, what happened to that volunteer she wanted - they should be running round to help surely?? Maybe no takers and maybe no Bottega Flavell just the usual scam

Reactions: 4
@VeeJayBee IB can still be juggled into next thread title to keep it alive - it so defines her.
@Appleblossom re the dresses - I imagine Bottega Flavell Atelier will be making the dresses or rather the sweatshop workers she'd organised. Remember visibility is ALL & the camera can linger over those exquisitely covered buttons etc . Just a thought, what happened to that volunteer she wanted - they should be running round to help surely?? Maybe no takers and maybe no Bottega Flavell just the usual scam
:LOL: shocking that no one wanted to do boring menial work for no pay
Annoying abot the name change thing @VeeJayBee but yeah IB should def be a part of the new thread title!

• Haha
Her excuse was the covid shutdown, but I imagine it would have never taken off anyway.
Also, people without at least some money usually don't just decide to start a fashion company, which is a huge risk in a very saturated market and a large amount of money poured in before profits are seen. But I'm sure it was nice for her to use it to front her hustling for brand collaborations etc. The name she chose is also annoying, since for me anyway, the only Bottega is Veneta and hers sounds like a cheap knock off brand.

Pitti Fashion is going ahead this year in June, I expect we'll see Kylie attending and her IG stories of it.

I am curious about the international bridesmaids dresses. She won't want the attention to be taken away from her. I suppose all we can hope for is that they are not Disney-esque!

• Haha
Her excuse was the covid shutdown, but I imagine it would have never taken off anyway.
Also, people without at least some money usually don't just decide to start a fashion company, which is a huge risk in a very saturated market and a large amount of money poured in before profits are seen. But I'm sure it was nice for her to use it to front her hustling for brand collaborations etc. The name she chose is also annoying, since for me anyway, the only Bottega is Veneta and hers sounds like a cheap knock off brand.

Pitti Fashion is going ahead this year in June, I expect we'll see Kylie attending and her IG stories of it.
yeah setting up a clothing line is ridiculous for a team of 2 people in this age as someone who is basically unknown. Also I feel like very few people would dress in the same way she does, I am younger than her and don't know anyone who constantly wears things that bare their midriffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.