Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuscany has been locked down for more than a year; it is only now that we can begin to contemplate travel within the region, now that it has become a yellow zone.

To have people arriving for a “wedding” with no date, in the midst of all this, is ludicrous.

Reactions: 6
And those are all European flights, I don’t see any international ones.

Reactions: 4
No video, parents have arrived....but no idea when they can marry. 🙄 And she's having an opera singers, you know. View attachment 574343
Omg Kylie makes it seem as if she is the first woman in history to get married🙄 Let alone the prententiousness of listing how busy she is with policemen (??!!) and a wedding dress ‘atelier’ to international bridesmaids, a sculptor (??!!!) and of course opera singers @Denise0211! All the while a pandemic is still raging...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Kylie makes it seem as if she is the first woman in history to get married🙄 Let alone the prententiousness of listing how busy she is with policemen (??!!) and a wedding dress ‘atelier’ to international bridesmaids, a sculptor (??!!!) and of course opera singers @Denise0211! All the while a pandemic is still raging...
Exactly @Alessandro ! If Kylie wants such a “production” why not wait instead of being so selfish and narcissistic to insist on it now?

I go back to my original comment; the wheels are off the KyLIE Show. Nothing more to say, caught in the trap of her own lies. NO wedding.

Three days of cooking ? No video ?
When has that happened before.

International travellers, in a pandemic, for a wedding without a date and meetings with priests who previously refused to participate in her money making charade ?

She has nothing to say because nothing is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I too am wondering about the route the parents have taken.

Why into FLR instead FMO, for example from SIN or DBX, which are direct from SYD?

Are Singapore or UAE places one can't have been in the two weeks prior to entering Italy?

They might've done another stop and gone to the UK first. There are flights from LCY direct to FLR, but I think they are fewer at the moment.

Also, it's possible the updates K is giving might be red herrings.

But most importantly: What was the official reason Kylie Flavell's parents and sister were permitted to leave Australia?

Last edited:
I too am wondering about the route the parents have taken.

Why into FLR instead FMO, for example from SIN or DBX, which are direct from SYD?

Are Singapore or UAE places one can't have been in the two weeks prior to entering Italy?

They might've done another stop and gone to the UK first. There are flights from LCY direct to FLR, but I think they are fewer at the moment.

Also, it's possible the updates K is giving might be red herrings.

But most importantly: What was the official reason Kylie Flavell's parents and sister were permitted to leave Australia?
That is a good question. Especially since Australia (if that is where they coming from) has very strict rules regarding traveling into and out of the country. It is more likely that they are coming from another European country.

Attachments

She has delusions of grandeur.

That is a good question. Especially since Australia (if that is where they coming from) has very strict rules regarding traveling into and out of the country. It is more likely that they are coming from another European country.
Thanks for posting the rules from Australia again @Ily I will post them again here as a screenshot which might be more accessible to new readers who aren't logged in.

The question about how her family obtained an exemption to travel out of Australia is one she surely will ignore, although I do hope someone asks it on IG or YT.

The only option they could possibly dare try is claiming that the wedding is a compelling reason and then stay away for the required 3-month minimum.

20210515_084107.jpg

Reactions: 3
Hmmmmmmm very few flights land in Florence these days. Quarantine is required for 5 days from EU countries - it gets lifted but til Sunday so is the family in quarantine. I read here in Italy, no weddings til mid June but nothing ever gets confirmed til last minute.
I
Florence isn't an Int'l airport, they only take transfers/direct from Euro hubs or direct from like Morocco. So...either they transferred from AUS (difficult as shown above) or they were in Spain with the sister all this time. 😳

Exactly! She sounds like she is one of Berlusconi's daughters😂 As if it would be a Chi mag exclusive.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
...the prententiousness of listing how busy she is with policemen (??!!) and a wedding dress ‘atelier’ to international bridesmaids, a sculptor (??!!!) and of course opera singers...
Oh no! This will just encourage another KF musical production.

20210515_090424.jpg

I think she actually wants to hold the wedding during the pandemic; more drama and uncertainty results in more of the attention she thrives on.

20210515_091210.jpg

"Meetings with police" irritates me. Did she flash the Kylie smile and look deep into their eyes asking them to ignore the amount of people attending? And what were the "visa issues?" So maybe they did come in from Australia with some excuse? Otherwise they would have 3 mos to stay as tourists.

"Meetings with police" irritates me. Did she flash the Kylie smile and look deep into their eyes asking them to ignore the amount of people attending? And what were the "visa issues?" So maybe they did come in from Australia with some excuse? Otherwise they would have 3 mos to stay as tourists.
and what about the "international bridesmaids "?! so not just her family from one country but people from various?!

• Heart
I know - police? - WTAF?

I can't believe her fellow Aussies are so devoted and unquestioning. This woman must be unaware of the outbound travel restrictions otherwise it would be a natural question to ask about the family's exemption. It just goes to show there will always be idiots who will take everything she says at face value.

20210515_090408.jpg

I think Kylie is just giving a word-salad of excuses, reasons and complications, to muddy the waters in an attempt to bamboozle.

We really shouldn't believe anything she says regarding the timeline; the photo at the airport might've been weeks ago, the 'wedding' might've happened, or have been staged and filmed, to be edited to agree with her truth, with the footage released on the day of a civil ceremony, anything is possible.

Last edited:
and what about the "international bridesmaids "?! so not just her family from one country but people from various?!
She has female friends?! Also why encourage more travel from more countries during a pandemic that's still going on? People in international airports are mixing around people who came from who-knows-where. And we've now got variants mixed in this toxic human soup.

Narcs don't care.

• Heart
I know - police? - WTAF?

I can't believe her fellow Aussies are so devoted and unquestioning. This woman must be unaware of the outbound travel restrictions otherwise it would be a natural question to ask about the family's exemption. It just goes to show there will always be idiots who will take everything she says at face value.

View attachment 574708

I think Kylie is just giving a word-salad of excuses, reasons and complications, to muddy the waters in an attempt to bamboozle.

We really shouldn't believe anything she says regarding the timeline; the photo at the airport might've been weeks ago, the 'wedding' might've happened, or have been staged and filmed, to be edited to agree with her truth, with the footage released on the day of a civil ceremony, anything is possible.
Such a good point! So much Youtubers put out is pre-filmed well ahead and Kylie is no different.

The more I think about her lengthy post the more I roll my eyes. As others have noted, her self-importance is glaring and as you mentioned, too, so much info to muddy the waters. Why not just write "No video, my family has arrived and I have been stressed with wedding planning, surely you understand!" But no, she has to throw out the "fancy" details, which in the end reads like a never ending list of lies and excuses. You know, as they say people who provide just too many details in a story ...

Dee seems to have some questions. 😂 Her comment amongst the usual sycophants.
Screenshot_20210515-114520_(1).png
Screenshot_20210515-115030_(1).png
Screenshot_20210515-115128_(1).png

Last edited:
KYLIE THE QUEEN OF WHAT??? Prentence and Pretentiousness?? As soon as I read that post I had to zoom in here to seek refuge from her showing off and deluge of adoring comments.
I wonder if the family really came when she said she broke the essential equipment just to blur the timeline. Odd she hasn't mentioned it again. She has really revealed herself in this post - the wedding only as a showpiece to be defined in terms of any and every vlogging detail -perfection in the clichés. Very Jane Austen. Yes, and the POLICE! To keep the adoring crowds from clogging up the roads and getting too near The Wedding of the Year. Wonder if she has a press agent to get EXCLUSIVE photos for some gossip mag. Btw Guido's family aren't noble but just old land-owning families - they tag on the surnames of the relatives they inherit property from, hence the 3 surnames. Guido explained the economy situation of these familes very honestly and how difficult it to find workers and make a profit now from the land. Enter Wondergirl KyLie ( loved that, Gerry?)
One last thing, she used Bottega Flavell to get freebies or discounts on her kitchen, though no longer trading, business to business as it were. The company is registered in Canada with Shawn Hudson, the tea cup guy and Jesu ragu - buddy met in Florence and into mindfulness etc tho' much older and probably swept along by her b

Error B.

Attachments

What happened to the second part of the Q&A, I would have thought she would have put that up this week as she has been so busy to be able to produce anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
KYLIE THE QUEEN OF WHAT??? Prentence and Pretentiousness?? As soon as I read that post I had to zoom in here to seek refuge from her showing off and deluge of adoring comments.
I wonder if the family really came when she said she broke the essential equipment just to blur the timeline. Odd she hasn't mentioned it again. She has really revealed herself in this post - the wedding only as a showpiece to be defined in terms of any and every vlogging detail -perfection in the clichés. Very Jane Austen. Yes, and the POLICE! To keep the adoring crowds from clogging up the roads and getting too near The Wedding of the Year. Wonder if she has a press agent to get EXCLUSIVE photos for some gossip mag. Btw Guido's family aren't noble but just old land-owning families - they tag on the surnames of the relatives they inherit property from, hence the 3 surnames. Guido explained the economy situation of these familes very honestly and how difficult it to find workers and make a profit now from the land. Enter Wondergirl KyLie ( loved that, Gerry?)
One last thing, she used Bottega Flavell to get freebies or discounts on her kitchen, though no longer trading, business to business as it were. The company is registered in Canada with Shawn Hudson, the tea cup guy and Jesu ragu - buddy met in Florence and into mindfulness etc tho' much older and probably swept along by her b

Error B.
Great detective work on the tea cup ragú guy!
I did wonder, also, if she has tried shopping around her wedding. Also, interesting point about the broken equipment! Not mentioned again and HAS BEEN FILMING all along for her Tuscany series as well.

For something that is "only a day" to her and a "religious blessing" she has made sure to highlight how extravagant it will be. A sculptor too?🙄

@Blueberry_Muffin. Yeah, I'd have thought the Q&A would have made a good filler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.