Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks to me like a computer product convention, maybe sponsored by Apple, that Kylie was speaking at. Not a stage, not a keynote address, just one of many company booths that hawk their products as people pass by and mingle. I think that’s the noise you hear in the background. She might have had someone’s attention for 10 seconds, a minute or not at all as consumers went on their way. Certainly nothing to brag about and nothing at all to do with academia. She likely volunteered as a user of Adobe’s Photoshop and editting software. Not a big deal if that what she pretends it to be.

Reactions: 4
This looks to me like a computer product convention, maybe sponsored by Apple, that Kylie was speaking at. Not a stage, not a keynote address, just one of many company booths that hawk their products as people pass by and mingle. I think that’s the noise you hear in the background. She might have had someone’s attention for 10 seconds, a minute or not at all as consumers went on their way. Certainly nothing to brag about and nothing at all to do with academia. She likely volunteered as a user of Adobe’s Photoshop and editting software. Not a big deal if that what she pretends it to be.
yeah I thought the same, some of the comments underneath are unintentionally funny (I am paraphrasing) "lots of people talking in the background as if they are not listening to her" :LOL:her claims about being sponsored by huge brands then suddenly not having any money make 0 sense unless she is just epically bad with finances

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just went back to the video, can’t watch much at any one time and heard a part where she says, with emphasis, “I really love to make a show that is real !”

• Haha
Do these people read their own comments and think they sound normal? Lol. The wedding of the year!!??😂 In a year without many weddings or very toned down versions, I suppose so...😂
Screenshot_20210504-144854_(1).png
Screenshot_20210504-144854_(1).png
Maube she should hire Tamara as their manager since she has it all planned out for them 😂

• Haha
Maube she should hire Tamara as their manager since she has it all planned out for them 😂
I am just waiting for the day that her fans start renting their properties, I guess maybe she will love the fawning adulation as they turn up with presents for her, despite paying her to stay there, but I imagine Guido will be very uncomfortable

In her Adobe video a few comments above, she says that she did not go to film school; she is learning on her own.

I am just waiting for the day that her fans start renting their properties, I guess maybe she will love the fawning adulation as they turn up with presents for her, despite paying her to stay there, but I imagine Guido will be very uncomfortable
This is Italy; they’ll be LUCKY to have it constructed by 2022.

Last edited:
Presents, perhaps expecting to have a meal together prepared by Kylie , maybe cooking lessons.
Guests tend to be a pain in the arse overall with questions, problems and needs. Is Kylie ready to be "on call", so to speak?

Reactions: 2
@Appleblossom This is what I found from the AU embassy site after a poster here commented that her Australian husband, upon hearing she needed a doc from back home, said it "must be a divorce decree" because that was what he had to do. If the OP sees this maybe they can clarify. 😅 View attachment 559087
Ok, so that is very similar but also different to the info I posted. In that it calls for an original divorce cert, as opposed to an official one.
Where did her original go, did she lose it? Did she not get one?
Ahhhh, I am giving up! 😂
Maybe she will decide to be honest and maybe pigs will fly. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ok, so that is very similar but also different to the info I posted. In that it calls for an original divorce cert, as opposed to an official one.
Where did her original go, did she lose it? Did she not get one?
Ahhhh, I am giving up! 😂
Maybe she will decide to be honest and maybe pigs will fly. 😂😂
Maybe sitting at home in Byron Bay, lol. I don't suppose we'll know the truth. The rush for a show wedding perplexes me, though. Ok, no time to collect whatever is missing....so, wait?

Is there a way on here the newest messages can come up first, I find I have to scroll through all the pages to get to the latest messages.

Maybe sitting at home in Byron Bay, lol. I don't suppose we'll know the truth. The rush for a show wedding perplexes me, though. Ok, no time to collect whatever is missing....so, wait?
I am 100% she is pregnant, nothing else makes sense

Is there a way on here the newest messages can come up first, I find I have to scroll through all the pages to get to the latest messages.
on the top right hand side you can click "jump to new" or you can also choose to see "most liked" to give you a good idea of what has happened

I am 100% she is pregnant, nothing else makes sense

on the top right hand side you can click "jump to new" or you can also choose to see "most liked" to give you a good idea of what has happened
Great, thank you, didn't even notice that.

Yeah, she will bathe in their adoration, but she will soon get tired of the people, I think, as I don't see her to have much patience with anyone except herself. And she also kinda set some expectations for the people that watch her. They already see themselves picking artichokes with Kylie and drinking Guido's wine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@emm
I don't think she's pregnant (though I've been wrong before). She is so tightly under control she needs marriage before she commits. What shall we bet on it?
What hard work it is sleuthing international documents - criteria change and the whole lot gets tangled up - 🍸🍸🥂
Have a drink on Kylie! I have only been searching for church bans in Florence and Scandicci with no luck so far

Makes sense. Didn't know such things existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she is pregnant yet, could be wrong but it looks like she has been lugging things around and climbing ladders, I know being pregnant doesn't mean you can't do that but I don't think she would. Also she is approaching 40 (not 30 like she says) so it might take longer.

Presents, perhaps expecting to have a meal together prepared by Kylie , maybe cooking lessons.
Guests tend to be a pain in the arse overall with questions, problems and needs. Is Kylie ready to be "on call", so to speak?
I think potential guests that follow K will have big expectstions of ‘friendship’ and time spent with her @Denise0211especially as they will have paid a lot of money to travel there and I can imagine the chicken coop and pigsties will be rented out for the highest prices.

Frankly, I don’t think she will spend any time with them (unless they are billionaires like Bill Gates😅) as it is a purely transactional relationship for her. She would resent having her life focussed on herself and her own concerns disrupted in any way.

Also going on what we know of her in Rome, she uses people for what she wants and then moves on. Once the money is paid her interest will be gone.

Love @Miha ’s “they already see themselves picking artichokes with Kylie and drinking Guido’s wine!”🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I think potential guests that follow K will have big expectstions of ‘friendship’ and time spent with her @Denise0211especially as they will have paid a lot of money to travel there and I can imagine the chicken coop and pigsties will be rented out for the highest prices.

Frankly, I don’t think she will spend any time with them (unless they are billionaires like Bill Gates😅) as it is a purely transactional relationship for her. She would resent having her life focussed on herself and her own concerns disrupted in any way.

Also going on what we know of her in Rome, she uses people for what she wants and then moves on. Once the money is paid her interest will be gone.

Love @Miha ’s “they already see themselves picking artichokes with Kylie and drinking Guido’s wine!”🤣
@Alessandro I agree. This is a business for Kylie. I don't doubt that she will be nice, gracious and welcoming as any (sensible) host dependent on their guests for revenue would be. There's nothing remotely wrong with that per se, but if they arrive with other expectations they may be disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Alessandro I agree. This is a business for Kylie. I don't doubt that she will be nice, gracious and welcoming as any (sensible) host dependent on their guests for revenue would be. There's nothing remotely wrong with that per se, but if they arrive with other expectations they may be disappointed.
Mmmmm @PlinyinTorquay I am not sure Kylie will be a ‘nice, welcoming host’...perhaps for a short time if it suits her. But she is too touchy, too agressive and too egotistical to bother playing nice for long. Narcissists just can’t do it. The discussions hère about her in Rome show a loner out for what she can’t get with no friends. Leopards don’t change their spots.

Re thé article, it was too biased towards the benefit, gains and commercial value - if not sheer exploitation - of parasocial relationships rather than longterm psychological effects of completely one-sided bonds to YouTubers...

Mmmmm @PlinyinTorquay I am not sure Kylie will be a ‘nice, welcoming host’...perhaps for a short time if it suits her. But she is too touchy, too agressive and too egotistical to bother playing nice for long. Narcissists just can’t do it. The discussions hère about her in Rome show a loner out for what she can’t get with no friends. Leopards don’t change their spots.

Re thé article, it was too biased towards the benefit, gains and commercial value - if not sheer exploitation - of parasocial relationships rather than longterm psychological effects of completely one-sided bonds to YouTubers...
Yes, that's true. Maybe the long-term psychological effects are still to be fully understood. To be honest with you, I've only just encountered this term and idea here thanks to Denise0211. Although parasocial relationships existed before the internet, I believe that COVID, especially for people who are completely isolated and do not have any form of 'bubble' are likely to be vulnerable to 'charismatic' YouTubers and channels such as K's. I think her subs. and viewers have grown quite considerably in number over the period of the pandemic. I, myself, started to find it addictive as she is superficially charming to one who hasn't met her and her videos superficially appealing in the way that a coffee table book can be seductive, though ultimately lacking in content. Eventually, I had to pull myself back from this. I do spend some time in Italy as it relates to my work so I realised that she was glossing over some rather harsh realities. I have no idea as to how naive her other subs are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.