Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these people read their own comments and think they sound normal? Lol. The wedding of the year!!??šŸ˜‚ In a year without many weddings or very toned down versions, I suppose so...šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20210504-144854_(1).png
Screenshot_20210504-144923_(1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you for that!
I wasn't really sure about the situation at all.
Itā€™s amazing whose weddings get put in magazines over here.
The situation about this 'not my wedding' wedding is baffling and bemusing.
Maybe we should think of a name for her 'not my wedding' wedding. šŸ˜

I liked her at the time and thought it was a very healthy convo about mental health and anxiety, until I saw Brian's face.
I had forgotten about it until I read @Antonio post.
is it the QandA video with brian?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do these people read their own comments and think they sound normal? Lol. The wedding of the year!!??šŸ˜‚ In a year without many weddings or very toned down versions, I suppose so...šŸ˜‚View attachment 558865View attachment 558866
these people sound unhinged, I don't get how you can be so happy for someone's wedding when you don't know them?! Also what is "all of this media attention", she has a relatively small youtube channel, it is hardly like the house is being plastered all over Rai is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
these people sound unhinged, I don't get how you can be so happy for someone's wedding when you don't know them?! Also what is "all of this media attention", she has a relatively small youtube channel, it is hardly like the house is being plastered all over Rai is it?
Hahaha...NO.

These people sound so sheltered and naive. And the last bit about earning. Of course more money is always a plus, but can she not see they are hardly scraping by?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do these people read their own comments and think they sound normal? Lol. The wedding of the year!!??šŸ˜‚ In a year without many weddings or very toned down versions, I suppose so...šŸ˜‚View attachment 558865View attachment 558866
Surely it has to be Kylie writing this mad stuff??šŸ˜³ If not somehow they have drunk the Kylie Kool Aid and actually believe all of the hype, all of which she has entirely made up about herself!

Love this is ā€˜THE PLAVEā€™ for brides to have their weddingsšŸ˜† ā€˜Writers should come to get rid of the old writerā€™s blockā€™ (!!!!) ā€˜Casting directors to rent for moviesā€™ (!!!) This is all crazyšŸ˜…

• Haha
It occurred to me, as well, that she is writing the comments herself from dummy accounts; they donā€™t sound like real people.

I commented recently about a video she made based exclusively on a phone call she recorded from a boyfriend in Rome. I didnā€™t hear any reference to his giving permission to be used as a prop in her play. He must be thrilled to hear his whole private conversation broadcast in her video.

Anything for money, Kylie.

Iā€™m spending too much time thinking about this phoney !

Reactions: 2
It occurred to me, as well, that she is writing the comments herself from dummy accounts; they donā€™t sound like real people.

I commented recently about a video she made based exclusively on a phone call she recorded from a boyfriend in Rome. I didnā€™t hear any reference to his giving permission to be used as a prop in her play. He must be thrilled to hear his whole private conversation broadcast in her video.

Anything for money, Kylie.

Iā€™m spending too much time thinking about this phoney !
Yep @Jerry Kylie must be writing some of these comments herself from dummy accounts, agree a lot of them just donā€™t sound realšŸ™„

Hehehehe @PlinyinTorquay Iā€™m sure you must feel a great sense of achievement expanding into anchovies šŸ˜‚ But somehow I think you have writing (and being published) as the best part of your future!

Re Kylie being Catholic, well she isnā€™t. She has become one so she can marry Guido. But itā€™s completely against her ethos as she has always espoused the ā€œme firstā€ ideology of any millennial guru that has the temerity to step on to the Ted stage....
@Antonio your remark caused me to look again at Kylie's TED talk. Two observations: first, there's a lot of background chatter so people don't seem very engaged with her; second, we were debating whether she went to university. In her talk she claims to have studied 'Neo-Realist Italian Cinema' at Uni. and minored at it. This is mentioned at 10.03 in her presentation.

@Antonio your remark caused me to look again at Kylie's TED talk. Two observations: first, there's a lot of background chatter so people don't seem very engaged with her; second, we were debating whether she went to university. In her talk she claims to have studied 'Neo-Realist Italian Cinema' at Uni. and minored at it. This is mentioned at 10.03 in her presentation.
I think what I find more interesting than "ah si" is her constant "uh" after nearly every word, I have noticed she does this ALL the time, surely for this she should have a speech prepared to avoid this?
She also mentioned the cinema thing in the QandA with brian

Hi @PlinyinTorquay, this is not a ā€œTedā€ talk by Kylie it shows some of the awfully named ā€œHooked Upā€ vlogs and part of talks about Adobe products for editing etc

I meant she listens to ā€œTedā€ talks to get her information about the world and that stage has quite a few millennial charlatans (among the serious speakers) and a lot of this dross has been her ā€œreligionā€ that she has quoted prior to ā€œbecoming a Catholicā€ for the wedding.

She claims she left home to live in Japan at seventeen and then went to Barcelona. I donā€™t think she has been to university. Sheā€™s never mentioned a uni in Australia and she appears to have no friends from university...again the timeline doesnā€™t add upšŸ¤”

Last edited:
Hi @PlinyinTorquay, this is not a ā€œTedā€ talk by Kylie itā€™s the awfully named ā€œHooked Upā€ and part of talks about Adobe products for editing etc I meant she listens to ā€œTedā€ talks to get her information about the world and that stage has quite a few millennial charlatans (among the serious speakers) and a lot of this dross has been her ā€œreligionā€ that she has quoted prior to ā€œbecoming a Catholicā€ for the wedding.

She claims she left home to live in Japan at seventeen and then went to Barcelona. I donā€™t think she has been to university. Sheā€™s never mentioned a uni in Australia and she appears to have no friends from university...again the timeline doesnā€™t add upšŸ¤”
I couldn;t get through more than half of that, but as lots of comments below have said she doesn't talk about adobe at allshe just kind of rambles about how great it is to be a one man band, presumably she was paid by adobe for this? I doubt they're happy. She justifies it in a reply saying that she often goes off on tangents... implying she has nothing pre written or prepared. ridiculous.
I'm not sure where I got this from, but I think she started uni and then did a study abroad in barcelona and just didn't go back?

If the document she cannot get really is a divorce record (which it seems like it may be by the research you all have done and her lack of specification) that would be another example of how much she hides from us and also how hypocritical and judgemental her Q&A about the engagement is. Saying that she turned down proposals from multi year relationships, acting like she's so hard to get and no man has ever been able to 'capture' her when in reality she's been married before.

If the document she cannot get really is a divorce record (which it seems like it may be by the research you all have done and her lack of specification) that would be another example of how much she hides from us and also how hypocritical and judgemental her Q&A about the engagement is. Saying that she turned down proposals from multi year relationships, acting like she's so hard to get and no man has ever been able to 'capture' her when in reality she's been married before.
I think two things - first admitting the divorce wouldn't tie into her perfect life narrative, but also it would indicate she is much older than she claims, having been married before in your late 30s is not unusual imo, much less so if you are still in your 20s. I wonder if she has told this to the priest? you cannot have a second wedding in a church (or does it not count as this wedding is not legal anyway?)

I couldn;t get through more than half of that, but as lots of comments below have said she doesn't talk about adobe at allshe just kind of rambles about how great it is to be a one man band, presumably she was paid by adobe for this? I doubt they're happy. She justifies it in a reply saying that she often goes off on tangents... implying she has nothing pre written or prepared. ridiculous.
I'm not sure where I got this from, but I think she started uni and then did a study abroad in barcelona and just didn't go back?
Yep it was unwatchable after a short time @emm and all the hyper way of talking was too muchšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Since Kylieā€™s raison dā€™ĆŖtre is to show off, if she had done a degree she would be boasting from the rooftops about itšŸ™„

Hi @PlinyinTorquay, this is not a ā€œTedā€ talk by Kylie it shows some of the awfully named ā€œHooked Upā€ vlogs and part of talks about Adobe products for editing etc

I meant she listens to ā€œTedā€ talks to get her information about the world and that stage has quite a few millennial charlatans (among the serious speakers) and a lot of this dross has been her ā€œreligionā€ that she has quoted prior to ā€œbecoming a Catholicā€ for the wedding.

Thank you, @Antonio very much for explaining this.

Reactions: 1
I found this image from the link posted. She doesnā€™t need to go to Australia to get an official divorce record but Italy may require an apostille or notary to say she is free to marry and that requires the signatures of 2 JP's.
I can't figure out if that is for divorcees or all foreign brides and grooms but even this can be done at an Embassy or Consulate.
So, after 30 minutes and a headache starting I am none the wiser.
Screenshot_20210504_152714_com.android.chrome_edit_10050321090653.jpg

This is a typical example of Motormouth self- presentation - me me and more me, glad we're talking about it as I thought it was a rip off at the time as she was being paid in some way to talk about Adobe & it didn't happen.
Re her 'degree' - I imagine it was a module or course on neorealism which gave credits as she was doing it while travelling. Otherwise what sort of tiny degree title would it be?

@Appleblossom This is what I found from the AU embassy site after a poster here commented that her Australian husband, upon hearing she needed a doc from back home, said it "must be a divorce decree" because that was what he had to do. If the OP sees this maybe they can clarify. šŸ˜…
Screenshot_20210504-174146.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.