Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things are getting complicated for Kylie ?

Intriguing possibilities;

A private chapel is suddenly off limits for a private wedding ? “Show wedding”, as you say Denise,

The family and maybe Guido is getting slightly uncomfortable with it all,

Kylie’s Show is becoming a drain on everyone and there’s a limit,

There never WAS a wedding,

Kylie, herself, is getting cold feet, given Italy is still very much a “man’s world”,

Is the Italian Fantasy turning into a Nightmare for everyone ?

Kylie failed the church’s marriage course ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Things are getting complicated for Kylie ?

Intriguing possibilities;

A private chapel is suddenly off limits for a private wedding ? “Show wedding”, as you say Denise,

The family and maybe Guido is getting slightly uncomfortable with it all,

Kylie’s Show is becoming a drain on everyone and there’s a limit,

There never WAS a wedding,

Kylie, herself, is getting cold feet, given Italy is still very much a “man’s world”,

Is the Italian Fantasy turning into a Nightmare for everyone ?
All very possibile! So many mysteries with Kylie, eh? Lol.

Did they finally admit to the priest she (maybe) is divorced and he wanted no part in even a blessing?

Oh snap!😅 @emm

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All very possibile! So many mysteries with Kylie, eh? Lol.

Did they finally admit to the priest she (maybe) is divorced and he wanted no part in even a blessing?

Oh snap!😅 @emm
great minds!
I don't think she is worried about the wedding, she very much just wants to be a 1950s housewife surrounded by antique furniture and no TV, I do think his family might be concerned, I would be annoyed if I was his brother tbh, she is really taking over

Reactions: 3
I have not had the stomach to read any comments under the IG post about the no-wedding/appeal to the bishop lol. I just imagine her fans being outraged, pledging to leave the Catholic church etc etc😂

• Haha
I have not had the stomach to read any comments under the IG post about the no-wedding/appeal to the bishop lol. I just imagine her fans being outraged, pledging to leave the Catholic church etc etc😂
they are basically all praying for her and the "wedding of the year" :rolleyes:. someone has asked why they can have masses there but not a wedding, no reply of course

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This just does not ring true and once more Kylie has manufactured fake drama to cover up thé réal reasons as - you all have énumérated above - whether she is already married, divorced, prégnant, already hâted by the family for her presumption, Guido getting cold feet, the brother having a word with the bishop to stop the marriage going ahead etc 😅

When she says the ‘church’ has décided on a ‘whim’ they can’t marry there - does she mean the Vatican has decreed this or the local priest has suddenly taken her/the marriage in dislike and a plate of her delicious ragu will magically change his mind??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just does not ring true and once more Kylie has manufactured fake drama to cover up thé réal reasons as - you all have énumérated above - whether she is already married, divorced, prégnant, already hâted by the family for her presumption, Guido getting cold feet, the brother having a word with the bishop to stop the marriage going ahead etc 😅

When she says the ‘church’ has décided on a ‘whim’ they can’t marry there - does she mean the Vatican has decreed this or the local priest has suddenly taken her/the marriage in dislike and a plate of her delicious ragu will magically change his mind??!!
I agree, does she just want to create some kind of "drama" to get fawning comments on it?so bizarre

Reactions: 5
@Denise0211. I haven't the stomach for it either. I have sooo had enough of this person now, I'll get the latest news on here. The psychophantic rantings of her fans makes me want to throw up. 🤮

My husband is a Catholic and was divorced when I met him. It was my first (and only) marriage, I am not a Catholic, but we could not be married in a Catholic church. This was in the UK.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I wonder how much Guido's family slipped the diocese.
Reading her post again (worded awfully for a "professional writer"😂) it seems like indeed the Bishop "overruled" and they are getting their faux-wedding? I initially read it as it depended on dinner with the priest this evening. Lol. What do you all interpret it as?

• Haha
Amid the dross of all that drivel ‘Nomad Nonna’ is the only one on to the truth @VeeJayBee @Denise0211 !!! 😅
View attachment 560845
Ah ha! Nomadonna has hit the nail on the head!
The chapel was deconsecrated.
Or
she is divorced and the Bishop wouldn't allow a blessing.
Or
She isn't having a religious service and he wouldn't allow a blessing.
Or
He didn't see the point in blessing a 'not my wedding' wedding.

A lot of priests/Bishops won't bless any marriage that isn't Catholic on Catholic, in a Catholic church, those are getting fewer but there is still a significant number that won't.

So, was this actually the real wedding the Bishop nearly scuppered and have the mystery documents appeared.
I wonder how the Bishop found out? Parish Priests are usually automonous in these sorts of things.
ETA. I keep referring to a Blessing because she said that's what was happening.

Maybe we’re in for a telenovela, soap opera, reality show, reality check.

I think the reason she wanted to push for a Spring wedding is she’s running out of topics to video. How many cannolis can she keep us interested in ? How many bathroom renos, chicken coops; we’re even now into pigsty renos ! How many discussions about whether a sink or a TV should look out over the view ! Peddling a lease on a restaurant during Covid shut down, for goodness sakes; how desperate are they ?

I agree with the quote provided by VeeJay !

1620242394152.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Eh??? Yes it is true only the bishop can authorize, but ....why shut it down now? Lol. Is it bc of the youtube or PR profit? Hmmm
Screenshot_20210505-215527_(1).png
Screenshot_20210505-215541_(1).png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Eh??? Yes it is true only the bishop can authorize, but ....why shut it down now? Lol. Is it bc of the youtube or PR profit? HmmmView attachment 561084View attachment 561086
Nomad Nonna got a very long reply from Kylie!😅So suddenly the bishop decides ‘no one should earn money from a wedding’ when she claims Guido’s family gives it to the Catholic Church anyway...It doesn’t make sense and nothing adds up...

“It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone should explain to Kylie that when the priest says, “no one should earn money from a wedding”, he’s referring to her.

Donations will always be given to the church, as has been custom, according to her, “for almost 100 years”. Does this give her pause, in any way, to realize what he’s telling her ?

It seems not; someone is challenging her entitlement.

She says Guido has already dealt with many couples for weddings in the past. I’m sure he and his family will be super pleased that Kylie has managed to sabotage and terminate a 100 year old tradition for the family with the church.

The priest must have been really riled to have made this decision. Maybe he saw her videos.

It makes perfect sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.