Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That justification sounds very manipulative, IMO. She is aware many of her followers have anxiety themselves or in rough patches (as seen from the comments, but it seems people email her as well) so I assume she knew how to play that up in her description.
She should really update her tier donation blurbs to reflect the life we see her living.

Reactions: 2
That justification sounds very manipulative, IMO. She is aware many of her followers have anxiety themselves or in rough patches (as seen from the comments, but it seems people email her as well) so I assume she knew how to play that up in her description.
She should really update her tier donation blurbs to reflect the life we see her living.
@Denise0211 I completely agree with you Denise and now she has married into a wealthy Italian family I think it would be honest and honourable to stop her Patreon page. I also agree with what NoStoneUnturned said too. That said, I cannot believe that all her Patreons are silly they must see that she has married into wealth and if they wish to continue to sponsor her it is up to them. It's their money. Clearly they are charmed by her and like her pretty cinematography. I think the elderly ones who send her boxes full of gifts are just decluttering. My late mother-in-law got to that stage where she just wanted to get rid of so much stuff.

Reactions: 3
I Spy by Pulp was just playing on the radio. Switch "Year in Provence" for "Life in Tuscany" and Jarvis Cocker has just summed up this thread.

20210530_185053.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So no video this weekend ? Maybe it’s getting harder the more we discover what she’s actually doing; every week a critique and every day an analysis !

Maybe we should do what I’ve started doing, which is to select a video from the past and do a composite which reveals the real KyLIE, In Her Own Words.

Of course, there are those who anticipate a block buster video of the Gedding and KyLIE has no time at the moment, because she’s at the altar, or pigsty or chicken coop or closed ristorante or whatever anyone but the priest will allow. Maybe so. We’ll see !

• Haha
Thinking about getting people to contribute to K's rent so that she is not anxious about bills and can achieve creative freedom ... I do have a friend who is a published novelist. Although he's a very bright chap he didn't want to work at a standard corporate job as he knew the stress and office politics &c would stymie his creativity. He, therefore, lived a very simple life and worked a graveyard shift stacking shelves in a supermarket. Stress-free and sufficient money to live on, if he's careful, while he writes his novels.

Last edited:
KyLIE Flavell Forum 3; Decoded, Discovered, Dissected and Distilled.

Just a thought to start the discussion for Thread 3

Reactions: 4
Dutifully started watching 'the interview' which I found - like all of you- very rude in the beginning to fall about giggling without letting the viewer in on the joke. Yes she did seem a bit drunk but as the world knows she DOESN'T DRINK so even worse, a deliberate snub. So boring, a typical Starbucks conversation, my attention was wandering to the girl's lank hair when a little Netflix docu popped up on my screen called 'what would Sophia Loren do,' about the elderly mother of a filmmaker in the US. Very simple, authentic with a twist at the end. The absolute opposite of a Kylie vlog without artifice and I found it refreshing . Anyone seen it? Still to get through the second half of vlog but what's the point?
@PlinyinTorquay 🤢 begging rent money off her Patrons to bring 'comfort and joy' - who is she - Father Christmas??? Nothing new on UTube, just joining the ranks of the cons out to fleece the masses, not very creative in my view.
Her Mantra:
Working night and day for you guys so I demand to be financed before you see what I do
My equipment breaks down regularly and I can't be arsed to insure it SO you my fans will rush in to
pay for it
No idiot producer or camera team are able to take on board the exclusive retro cinematic vision of
KyLie poet,producer, drone pilot da da da ..but my tribe are happy to back my genius so I can cavort among the flowers and sleep in peace knowing you're paying for me to live my dream

Now as you all will have seen from my amazing wedding ( which you have paid for), I am a respected nobildonna with property to be renovated and judging from your excited comments I feel I must let you continue to be part of this new stage of my life financing it in return for renting a DIY pig sty or chicken coop with a distant view of Guido/or even me if I can't disappear fast enough. You can also choose to pay for full renovation of a mansion that will never be yours but hey ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
KyLIE Flavell Forum 3; Decoded, Discovered, Dissected and Distilled.

Just a thought to start the discussion for Thread 3
Great @Jerry ! Love the alliteration 😊 I would just put in “deconstructed” after “decoded” as there is an added sense of her consciously making up your “KyLie,” of projecting a false narrative.

And for the same reasons add “detected” instead of “discovered,” as there is more of the idea that she has been found out. “Distilled” is so good with its nuances of alcoholic brewing because as we know K doesn’t drink😬

Let’s add in “dismantled” for the fact that the truth has been uncovered and there is a sense of alliterative progression...

So it could run: “Kylie Flavell Forum Three: Decoded, Deconstructed, Detected, Dissected, Dismantled and Distilled.”

Reactions: 7
Dutifully started watching 'the interview' which I found - like all of you- very rude in the beginning to fall about giggling without letting the viewer in on the joke. Yes she did seem a bit drunk but as the world knows she DOESN'T DRINK so even worse, a deliberate snub. So boring, a typical Starbucks conversation, my attention was wandering to the girl's lank hair when a little Netflix docu popped up on my screen called 'what would Sophia Loren do,' about the elderly mother of a filmmaker in the US. Very simple, authentic with a twist at the end. The absolute opposite of a Kylie vlog without artifice and I found it refreshing . Anyone seen it? Still to get through the second half of vlog but what's the point?
@PlinyinTorquay 🤢 begging rent money off her Patrons to bring 'comfort and joy' - who is she - Father Christmas??? Nothing new on UTube, just joining the ranks of the cons out to fleece the masses, not very creative in my view.
Her Mantra:
Working night and day for you guys so I demand to be financed before you see what I do
My equipment breaks down regularly and I can't be arsed to insure it SO you my fans will rush in to
pay for it
No idiot producer or camera team are able to take on board the exclusive retro cinematic vision of
KyLie poet,producer, drone pilot da da da ..but my tribe are happy to back my genius so I can cavort among the flowers and sleep in peace knowing you're paying for me to live my dream

Now as you all will have seen from my amazing wedding ( which you have paid for), I am a respected nobildonna with property to be renovated and judging from your excited comments I feel I must let you continue to be part of this new stage of my life financing it in return for renting a DIY pig sty or chicken coop with a distant view of Guido/or even me if I can't disappear fast enough. You can also choose to pay for full renovation of a mansion that will never be yours but hey ho!
Yes I’ve seen the Sofia Loren piece and thought it was really good @Spirit of place of place ! I couldn’t get through all of the KyLie vlog/ “interview” either just skipped through it.

Yes you’ve summed up her approach perfectly too and the sheer gall of her still asking people to essentially pay for her “lifestyle” plus then pay to stay in the chicken coop and pigsties she’s advertised on the vlogs and for the villa renovation they’ll never own, is a way of purloining even more money🙄

Last edited:
Yes I’ve seen the Sofia Loren piece and thought it was really good @Spirit of place of place ! I couldn’t get through all of the KyLie vlog/ “interview” either just skipped through it.

Yes you’ve summed up her approach perfectly too and the sheer gall of her still asking people to essentially pay for her “lifestyle” plus then pay to stay in the chicken coop and pigsties she’s advertised on the vlogs and for the villa renovation they’ll never own, is a way of purloining even more money🙄
@Antonio @Spirit of place I too checked out the Sofia Loren documentary - a 10-minute trailer and am filled with respect for this lady. I will watch the whole thing when I have time.

I’ve always thought KyLie’s food would not live up to the hyped up recipes of her vlogs (even excluding the accompanying hip swivels and execrable dancing😬) and Jas Cooking says her “famous” lemon ricotta cake “sadly was a fail” 🤭Apparently “real Italians” didn’t like it at all!😅😅😅 We actually do have a wonderful traditional torta alla ricotta but K has obviously got it all wrong, as I suspect is the case with most of her dishes...

0FD502CB-FB73-4135-8D4F-64D9BF904150.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The interview video....speaks volumes: only uses filters on herself --- to be fair she is trying to hide her age LOL, and FFS stop with flipping the hair. Horribly unprofessional and self-centered. I think her guest Lauren was incredibly real and honest (I am an immigrant in Italy - Expat to me is a tax status, I have been that as well) so maybe Kylie's laughter was nervous as she would be called out. Again no weddings til mid June and need a green pass. Soooooo curious what will/has happened. Even Boris did a better job.

• Haha
I’ve always thought KyLie’s food would not live up to the hyped up recipes of her vlogs (even excluding the accompanying hip swivels and execrable dancing😬) and Jas Cooking says her “famous” lemon ricotta cake “sadly was a fail” 🤭Apparently “real Italians” didn’t like it at all!😅😅😅 We actually do have a wonderful traditional torta alla ricotta but K has obviously got it all wrong, as I suspect is the case with most of her dishes...

View attachment 597372
Haha, I saw that comment too! Antonio, if you have ever seen her cherry or apple tart video(I forget in which she claims this), Kylie says "I prefer French tarts because they use butter, while Italians use margarine for everything." Margarine?? Lol! Hardly. It's even hard to find in some supermarkets and it's def not the standard ingredient, is it? Lol.

Someone in the comments did call her out on it, but no replies were made.

The interview video....speaks volumes: only uses filters on herself --- to be fair she is trying to hide her age LOL, and FFS stop with flipping the hair. Horribly unprofessional and self-centered. I think her guest Lauren was incredibly real and honest (I am an immigrant in Italy - Expat to me is a tax status, I have been that as well) so maybe Kylie's laughter was nervous as she would be called out. Again no weddings til mid June and need a green pass. Soooooo curious what will/has happened. Even Boris did a better job.
I really do wonder if she is hesitant to post yet due to the June 15th rule... Having blatant evidence of flipping off the rules isn't a smart move.

If I may, a thought about imminent new thread Kylie Flavell #3: The already-suggested titles are great but we would be more discoverable here if the 110-character title contained some key search terms. Kylie+Flavell+wedding is high up on Google search terms, as is Kylie+Flavell+parents.

@VeeJayBee especially 'wedding' so topical at the mo'. Don't know what her parents - described by her as basically Byron Bay beach bums - can add to the mix. I expect they'll be subdued & grateful that their daughter has manoeuvred both herself and them into luxury freebie accomodation. Apparently they rent or rented a dilapidated mas in Provence every year plus home exchanges for holidays.

@VeeJayBee especially 'wedding' so topical at the mo'. Don't know what her parents - described by her as basically Byron Bay beach bums - can add to the mix. I expect they'll be subdued & grateful that their daughter has manoeuvred both herself and them into luxury freebie accomodation. Apparently they rent or rented a dilapidated mas in Provence every year plus home exchanges for holidays.
Indeed wedding+anything is hot at the moment.

In the UK we had a wedding+secret. Boris and Carrie managed theirs at Westminster Cathedral.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 597372
It’s true the recipes championed are not all that, I suspect the content fill the purpose of maximum broad appeal ( sure she may have a real love for it ) but does that make it interesting or exceptional to the point where you’d pay fior it ? If so why not make cakes and sell them for cash ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.