Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First a warm hi from Atlantic coast Canada First you have captured my interest during this hard COVID times I applaud you all I am amazed people work hard but take their hard earned money to send to a woman child so she can play her fantasy living the high life I found your thread while watching one of her yt videos She completely lost me when the little girl shown through Watching and reading for awhile I decided to join you My first time to ever try this so bear with me First off I am a bit overwhelmed conversing with others literally all over the world Exciting but a bit hesitant My thoughts about this couple ........... first the saying the grass is greener on other side comes to mind second be careful what you wish for. What would happen if guido told her that he is separate from property and is private so find another dare i say job ha ha She is vain no question growing old going to be Big Problem for her she definitely avoid drinks is that because when she drinks her personality becomes violent but is jealous of those that can drink and handle it? he appears to be a really nice guy and we all know parona circles and kills their catch Pls excuse any misspellings I believe he is now enfolded in his fantasy which as con people weave to that persons specs Doesn’t matter how intelligent etc con people are slick I hope he sees through before it is too late I could see her destroying him and dancing away crying to her people and yes they will rush to her because again Con people
Hello and welcome @pococanada 😊 Just wondering when you say “I found your thread while watching one of her yt videos” how you came across this forum and discovered this group?

Reactions: 3
Hi @pococanada and welcome!

I forget who posted about "tradwives" and the offshoot white supremacists(?) but this is another example of Kylie's superfans. Obvs they do not know Puerto Ricans are US citizens...🙄 And overall, so what?
Screenshot_20210531-163257.png
Screenshot_20210531-163309_(1).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Lauren, (laurenissima) from ‘Interview in Florence” is pretty good at replying to DM , (I sent her some responses to a couple posts when I was in Tuscany ) …maybe she has intel ….trouble is I have no idea 🤷 how to phrase a probing yet subtle question ….it be way to random …So aaah Heard from Kyles lately ..?
we are in lockdown here again …I’ve got too much time on my hands 🤓

• Haha
Can’t remember when but being isolated in tiny corner beside ocean I remember something directed me to check something she had done on google Scrolling down I saw the tattle — thought this could be interesting and was immediately drawn that someone else is seeing through this person conning people how hurtful this is to people and I saw that you were all reaching out to take the blinders off her and it was pure justice to see her actions become accountable I like guido was taken in by a like person many years ago They appear what you want them to be To say and when they strike they walk away unaffected and if questioned the victim act comes out Course they do it well and continue Watching what appears to be a kind man getting caught in the web brought back those feelings I have been in your corner cheering you all to save a person who does not know he needs to save himself Wanted so badly to interact with you but I was hesitant So happy to be here now I hope this has a happy ending

Side note person who conned me changed personality very quickly with drink could not hide what he didn’t want others to see

Reactions: 4
As we are rapidly approaching the end of this second thread, its time to come up with the new title for the third.

I liked everyone’s suggestions, what about an amalgam of some of them:

KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding? Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

What do you think as the founders of this forum @emm and @Denise0211?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember spellcheck causing me grief please try to make sense out of my words many thanks

As we are rapidly approaching the end of this second thread, its time to come up with the new title for the third.

I liked everyone’s suggestions, what about an amalgam of some of them:

KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding? Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

What do you think as the founders of this forum @emm and @Denise0211?
I love it!

• Heart
I do too @Denise0211 😅 @Alessandro has cleverly managed to include the best of everyone’s ideas in one title. Let’s go with it!

KyLie Flavell #3
“The Narcissist’s Wedding” has an intriguing ring to it, title of a suspense novel; followed by
“Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.”

That’s my vote

don’t care what you do but just don’t ask/expect people to pay for your (luxurious fantasy ) life when you are clearly capable of looking after yourself
This is what all the rest of us have to do ... 99.5% of people on the planet. Kylie is not among the special 0.5%.

this time of a pandemic when conspicuous consumption and illegal celebrations/marriages will not go down well at all outside the adulatory bubble she tries to inhabit...
I don't know how the mood is in Italy right now. I do know some areas of the world are still having a terrible time. But in other areas of the world, things are rapidly turning into party time, big time. Including in the U.S. We have several wedding invites starting this coming weekend that will be slightly smaller than pre-pandemic times, but still many people attending. There's a 60th birthday celebration in someone's house with 100 people in a few weeks. It's a big house. But still ... people are rapidly wanting to cast off the past 18 months and forget it happened. I don't hear anyone picking on these people for their celebrations, especially when most people we know are vaccinated now. Kylie has a global audience, so she might be considering the mood of all her fans, not only those in Italy. (I should note, I still feel uncertain about all these celebrations and would rather sit it out to see what happens to other people first. We'll know in a few weeks if this is all okay.)

she definitely avoid drinks is that because when she drinks her personality becomes violent but is jealous of those that can drink and handle it?
Welcome! And this is an interesting observation! I had wondered about her issue with alcohol. Certainly people who are alcoholics or if it runs in their family, should keep away, but I don't think she had ever mentioned that. But it is true that a narcissist might have more difficulty maintaining their mask and control if they drink enough to get uninhibited. This may cause her a great deal of discomfort and fear of being exposed when she doesn't mean to peel the mask back yet. Her comments about alcohol now make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hi @pococanada and welcome!

I forget who posted about "tradwives" and the offshoot white supremacists(?) but this is another example of Kylie's superfans. Obvs they do not know Puerto Ricans are US citizens...🙄 And overall, so what?View attachment 598174
@Denise0211 "real and down to earth" ??? 🙄. Away with the fairies seems more accurate to me 🤣

I do too @Denise0211 😅 @Alessandro has cleverly managed to include the best of everyone’s ideas in one title. Let’s go with it!

@Alessandro @Antonio et al ... I like this too! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched Nicki Positano's latest Capri video and enjoyed going along on the visit. No drones necessary. Lol. She had SD card issues and bought a new one without moaning about or soliciting money.
I suppose their styles are very different, but I much prefer Nicki as we get to actually see places and what there is to do (and eat) rather than just looking at rolling hills, bare middrif and big toothy grins the entire time.

Reactions: 7
🙋@pococanada. I think everyone here had your reaction to KF - I remember even after the first vlog I cast around for reactions and realised she had completely SANITISED the web - later I read (or she said) she had to close her FB because of 'unkind comments like vain and self- serving' which was so true and she regularly purged her comments. So it makes me feel smug now I see Tattle show up near her own titles so 👏again to @emm
Re new title - Alessandro's the only one possible, given the world is on tenterhooks - maybe I would have left out the D part to use it in the next thread when we find out and dissect the 'event' and so leave the the title hanging with dots.....

Spirit of place
🙋@pococanada. I think everyone here had your reaction to KF - I remember even after the first vlog I cast around for reactions and realised she had completely SANITISED the web - later I read (or she said) she had to close her FB because of 'unkind comments like vain and self- serving' which was so true and she regularly purged her comments. So it makes me feel smug now I see Tattle show up near her own titles so 👏again to @emm
Re new title - Alessandro's the only one possible, given the world is on tenterhooks - maybe I would have left out the D part to use it in the next thread when we find out and dissect the 'event' and so leave the the title hanging with dots.....
I remember going to google to check this person out due to the gushing adoration of comments I was pulled in by her camera such colourful amazing angles teasing the senses but then she appeared on camera and what she had disappeared I found a person using scenery as a background to show how sexy she was Men everywhere loves her At first thought just must be that particular video so went back and found this series is her vanity is first She seems to live through yt She loves to make her body the focus in sexual ways and asks for money at same time It seems in many ways she was praised about her physical attributes from young age and learned how to use them to get attention and better yet have followers pay to see how she performs In many ways she appears mentally to be a very young child re jumping up and down, fairytales Hey everyone is different I guess that is her thing and her followers seem to worship her That was why I was checking her on google then saw your thread Never never a negative comment It might be forgiveable if she did it without crying for money when her choices and surroundings matched her cry for support Really so unreal How many followers are lonely people giving her money they need themselves? Sorry last time my comment so long It must be very difficult for Italians to hear her comments and thoughts about their country and know she found her resting nest among them I do not know or have the desire to ever meet her but feel very sad for guido and family Ok everyone long responses will be short from now on That was a lot of thoughts

• Haha
@pococanada yea that jumping up and down figures a lot even expanding out recently to running up to Guido like a child to be swung round. Yuk so fake child. About the drinking, I think she likes to keep a tight rein on her image, like all narcissists. Think Trump or Putin both abstemious. She's in good company😀😀

As a segue to the next thread…there is no way this time elapsed between social media posts adds up to “no news is good news “
….I’m leaning to the idea some major sh💩 has hit the fan.
Potentially contrived drama …you know how she rolls, make it really hard work first up so that later you can get all hysterically giggle pots and demonstrate how ” down to earth “ she is ( remember when she dragged Guido on a 6 hour ? long walk in the heat in Sicily )
A narcissist could in no way go cold turkey from all socials overnight …especially when the ultimate centre of attention-moment (wedding albeit fako) is on the table
I’m going to go research 🧐 narcissism personality now ….see you in the next bit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess when you think of it It’s takes smarts and manipulation to appear so sparkling and shiny who can resist puppies and kittens add in body Score

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So is it suspense or did some problem actually arise? Even if she (maybe) posted content for patreon, it's really odd there hasn't been even a brief line or 2 on IG. "Thank you for understanding/waiting" blah blah blah.

Hey @emm

As the thread founder, I hope you don't mind that I asked the mods to create a Tattle Wiki for Kylie Flavell. It would be very helpful the growing roster of Tattle newbies and the Kylie-curious. Once created as a blank it can then be filled in and edited by FMs who have sufficient permissions and, when ready, it can be tagged to appear at the top of each Kylie Flavell thread as a pink button.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.