Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Nicki Positano's latest Capri video and enjoyed going along on the visit. No drones necessary. Lol. She had SD card issues and bought a new one without moaning about or soliciting money.
I suppose their styles are very different, but I much prefer Nicki as we get to actually see places and what there is to do (and eat) rather than just looking at rolling hills, bare middrif and big toothy grins the entire time.
I do like Nicki's view of Italy a bit better. Though, so much time was spent talking about the camera and SD card issues. I get that she wants to share Capri. On the other hand, why not chalk up camera and SD card issues to "oh well let's enjoy ourselves anyway WITHOUT THE CAMERA." How much time was spent sitting there charging the phone, looking for an open shop for the card? I stopped watching the video at that point. I'm sure she sees this as part of her job but also, why not just enjoy Capri without filming everything?

Reactions: 1
Hey @emm

As the thread founder, I hope you don't mind that I asked the mods to create a Tattle Wiki for Kylie Flavell. It would be very helpful the growing roster of Tattle newbies and the Kylie-curious. Once created as a blank it can then be filled in and edited by FMs who have sufficient permissions and, when ready, it can be tagged to appear at the top of each Kylie Flavell thread as a pink button.

Great idea!

I do like Nicki's view of Italy a bit better. Though, so much time was spent talking about the camera and SD card issues. I get that she wants to share Capri. On the other hand, why not chalk up camera and SD card issues to "oh well let's enjoy ourselves anyway WITHOUT THE CAMERA." How much time was spent sitting there charging the phone, looking for an open shop for the card? I stopped watching the video at that point. I'm sure she sees this as part of her job but also, why not just enjoy Capri without filming everything?
The charging part was odd to leave in. I mean, why? 😅 Though I think she wanted to film Capri while there without the usual mob.

Yeah I agreee, I usually really like her videos as she is such a breathe of fresh air compared to kylie but I found that boring. I really hope she doesn’t end up changing and becoming worse as lots of you tubers seem to

Hi @emm are you posting the new thread title as discussed here with several iterations?

As we have radio silence from KyLie so far, it may be best to go with the most liked/voted post: “KyLIE Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding?” etc since it also leaves a question mark over the whole shebang - if it all has really gone belly up we still have room to move but can discuss what happened🧐

1) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding? Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

2) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding?

3) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Wedding: Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

4) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Wedding

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi @emm are you posting the new thread title as discussed here with several iterations?

As we have radio silence from KyLie so far, it may be best to go with the most liked/voted post: “KyLIE Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding?” etc since it also leaves a question mark over the whole shebang - if it all has really gone belly up we still have room to move but can discuss what happened🧐

1) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding? Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

2) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding?

3) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Wedding: Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled.

4) KyLie Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Wedding
I am going to go with the first one if that is okay? it not (I think it has the most likes) if not anyone let me know!

Reactions: 4
I am going to go with the first one if that is okay? it not (I think it has the most likes) if not anyone let me know!
Let’s go with the first @emm, it is intriguing and covers all bases and @Alessandro ‘s and @Jerry ’s combo was the most liked.

Last edited:
should i do it now? ( still not sure how to close a thread:LOL:)
Yes as Tattle seems to stop us commenting after page 51 or around the #1000 post, so probably best to do it now 🤔

Making reference to Nazi, may be considered over the top to say the least, in my view, but it’s not my thread.

Making reference to Nazi, may be considered over the top to say the least, in my view, but it’s not my thread.
@Jerry it’s a play on the Italian “le nozze” meaning wedding....”Not-zze” just suggests it may or may not go ahead and it may or may not be legal...as discussed here in detail.

Last edited:
Best to leave it to up you @emm...we don’t want to mess it up!
okay I will have to wait until tomorrow though- have we decided the title?? if you could post it here it would be great.
side note I love that this thread has picked up traction 😀

okay I will have to wait until tomorrow though- have we decided the title?? if you could post it here it would be great.
side note I love that this thread has picked up traction 😀
There are something like 120,000 views of our KyLie threads so people are enjoying the discussions @emm 😱 Thanks again for being the founder. The most liked was: “KyLIE Flavell #3 The Narcissist’s Not-zze: a Wedding, Gedding or Predding? Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled”. This was an amalgam of great ideas by @Alessandro @Jerry and @VeeJayBee.

Reactions: 5
Is this a thread about a wedding now ?
You know it’s not @Jerry...You suggested the Narcissist‘s Wedding too as a title as KyLie’s nozze will probably take up a lot of the next thread as one presumes it is of most interest to her rabid followers (and her)....and there has been a lot of discussion here about how it will be done in a pandemic, how the family got here, whether it is legal, even if it will go ahead etc

Not interested in a wedding; the “Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled” has to do with Kylie herself, in my view. Just my view.

Not interested in a wedding; the “Decoded, Deconstructed, Dissected and Distilled” has to do with Kylie herself, in my view. Just my view.
Well there is a lot happening in the title that was chosen @Jerry lots of room for debate around lots of different issues... @emm has to go with the title that most people liked and as others pointed out, it will put it high in the seo...

Anyway, we already got through this thread really fast and we’ll soon be on to another topic after this....

KyLie’s keeping them all waiting and wondering (has she done it to whip up a frenzy among the diehards or has Guido discovered her true colours and dumped her?) She is never going to get rid of him while there is all that property and money to hand 😬
F74CFB73-8364-4DB7-B45C-0AA5E34A7CE8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.