Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I noticed the recent issue of a literary 'zine my friend's husband is featured in also has an interview with Kylie! Page 70 for anyone interested. I have not read it yet, just the intro which as usual made me šŸ™„

View attachment 594046
I read part of it and got bored, just the usual waffle from Kylie, what in god's name does "living a cinematic life" mean?! Also she manages to get in a comment about her lack of finances of course :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Today I noticed the recent issue of a literary 'zine my friend's husband is featured in also has an interview with Kylie! Page 70 for anyone interested. I have not read it yet, just the intro which as usual made me šŸ™„

ETA: I have skimmed it, more crap about 2ā‚¬ in her bank acct, not making rent, online trollsšŸ˜‚, how basically she is just going along with the YT algorithm blah blah

View attachment 594046
Yep more crying poor @Denise0211 and how much better off she is working on her own, ā€œmore authenticā€ šŸ˜¬ ā€œI know what it feels like to have 2ā‚¬ in my account,ā€ ā€œnot being able to pay the rent,ā€ ā€œnot having a support network around meā€....KyLie doesnā€™t have a support network because she is insupportable and she canā€™t work in a team because everything has to revolve around her...Her shtick is becoming very boring. She has zero interesting things to say about creativity - the ostensible reason for the ā€œinterviewā€ in an amateur online rag.

Ahaha snap! @emm we wrote at the same time - ultimately BORINGšŸ™„

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wish there were a way to comment. "2 euros in my bank acct doesn't scare me anymore..." Yes, living rent free and having around 850 patreon members will do that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet the "wedding" video, if it ever comes out, will be full of "we wanted to do this but it was too expensive..." just to get fawning fans saying how great it looks anyway

Reactions: 2
I read part of it and got bored, just the usual waffle from Kylie, what in god's name does "living a cinematic life" mean?! Also she manages to get in a comment about her lack of finances of course :rolleyes:
Yes, ā€œliving a cinematic lifeā€ intrigued me as well. Guess she means the movie she plays out in her head, using the Italian landscape and culture in the background, whereby sheā€™s the star to all her fawning fans whom she hopes will pay for her fantasy, not at her expense.

Today weā€™ll get another edition/rendition

• Haha
Will there be a video tonight??
She normally does a prelude on IG or YT or both but not today.

Reactions: 3
Probably taking advantage of all the "we'll be waiting for you Kylieeee! Take your time, it's your wedding!!!" lol.

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t get why understanding what it feels like to have 2ā‚¬ is something of badge of respect , doesnā€™t it demonstrate poor lack of self management, lack of responsibility and just dumb ( from someone of her capabilities) Then having demonstrated how pragmatic and self sufficient ad naseum, to claim no way to gain or self generate financial resource is the stuff of colossal fantasy alright . Also surely itā€™s a bad look to someone who might want to give you support if you can't live within your means ?
As for living a cinematic life ! If youā€™ve ever worked a day on a film set itā€™s first of all a lot of hassle /running around/ standing around for about two minutes of action ā€¦second itā€™s a fake life ā€¦.the very premise of cinematic is that it is contrived to be larger than life not a daily existence ā€¦there is duality to all of this that canā€™t be easy to live with

i canā€™t see a marriage lasting ā€¦Guido seems smart surely heā€™s awake up to the jig ?

Yep more crying poor @Denise0211 and how much better off she is working on her own, ā€œmore authenticā€ šŸ˜¬ ā€œI know what it feels like to have 2ā‚¬ in my account,ā€ ā€œnot being able to pay the rent,ā€ ā€œnot having a support network around meā€....KyLie doesnā€™t have a support network because she is insupportable and she canā€™t work in a team because everything has to revolve around her...Her shtick is becoming very boring. She has zero interesting things to say about creativity - the ostensible reason for the ā€œinterviewā€ in an amateur online rag.

Ahaha snap! @emm we wrote at the same time - ultimately BORINGšŸ™„
The woman who launched this publication is an American living in Livorno , KF did a video with her a while back, unlike Kylie she does not seem to seek financial support.

Last edited:
^^I've always seen them as the pure example of relationship doomed to fail. She's the rebound girl, (seemingly)completely different than the ex he was so unhappy with, add in a forced quick living together situation and engagement all during the honeymoon phase. Who hasn't experienced first year bliss only to later find cracks creeping in or that the other person is not quite as they seemed? Maybe I just sound cynical or negative but these patterns seem to be the norm rather than exception.

Reactions: 5
^^ Then there is all of this renovation and manic activity it is exhausting ā€¦ffs when all that ends ?

Last edited:
i canā€™t see a marriage lasting ā€¦Guido seems smart surely heā€™s awake up to the jig ?

The woman who launched this publication is an American living in Livorno , KF did a video with her a while back, unlike Kylie she does not seem to seek financial support.
Yes, isn't this her? I found her annoying, although it might have been the "Kylie effect." lol.

Of course Kylie cooked a meal and lit candles for said interview. šŸ˜…

Yes, isn't this her? I found her annoying, although it might have been the "Kylie effect." lol.

Of course Kylie cooked a meal and lit candles for said interview. šŸ˜…

@Denise0211 I found them both annoying.
same, I couldn't get through it tbh, it made me realise why she never contacted Nicki Positano, this woman is just like Kylie imo. also makes 0 sense that they are going on about people visiting italy and making idealised travel shows, all kylie presents is an idealised view of everything

same, I couldn't get through it tbh, it made me realise why she never contacted Nicki Positano, this woman is just like Kylie imo. also makes 0 sense that they are going on about people visiting italy and making idealised travel shows, all kylie presents is an idealised view of everything
Yes, this. They go on about La dolce vita, but that's exactly Kylie's output.

The giggling on both ends put me off so much. They sounded more like friends over many drinks relaying anecdotes than an actual interview. Maybe that was their objective, but I found it irritating.

Also, since I know someone from the Philadelphia consulate, there is ALWAYS a reason a visa is denied. They don't have to tell you unless you petition. Most often the funds aren't there or the school is dodgy. Kylie always brings up her sister getting denied "for no reason, how rude." A visa is not a right, and she was likely lacking something in her application.

Yes, this. They go on about La dolce vita, but that's exactly Kylie's output.

The giggling on both ends put me off so much. They sounded more like friends over many drinks relaying anecdotes than an actual interview. Maybe that was their objective, but I found it irritating.

Also, since I know someone from the Philadelphia consulate, there is ALWAYS a reason a visa is denied. They don't have to tell you unless you petition. Most often the funds aren't there or the school is dodgy. Kylie always brings up her sister getting denied "for no reason, how rude." A visa is not a right, and she was likely lacking something in her application.
it is such a sense of entitlement that I often see from people in countries like the UK/Australia/The US, most of the rest of the world have to put up with being denied visas/having hugely long processes to get them, hardly like it was a personal slight against her sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.