Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG @Denise0211 πŸ˜… Who are these people??? Kylie is a vlogger who no one knows except Italophiles...Since so many of her video views, subscribers, followers and comments are all fake and paid for - it’s hard to know how much is realπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ But you couldn’t make those comments upπŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
the fake random ones could be her mates …it’s just so weird arse to have such a huge build up and then nothing , Guido’s family must have shut the boomgates to midriff photos and fandom

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These guys are just sad. As I said in an earlier post they need to get a life! And if Kylie's arrogant enough to believe she's on a par with royalty she's delusional. In fact Royalty has behaved with far more dignity than K recently - for example, Prince Phillip's modest funeral and Princess Beatrice's very low-key marriage to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi last year ... not an international bridesmaid in sight. Both played out with sensitivity to the current world situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really want to watch this but it not easy to access it here .... some complicated extra subscriptions required πŸ₯²
What extra subs, Jerry? It's going to also be on Cnn Int'l in the rest of the world too, so it should be on Sky Italia too. 😊 So you can watch on demand, as well.

Last edited:
CNN is included in our Sky in Italy.
Right, that's why I asked why you wrote about extra subscriptions, lol. πŸ˜…

Seeing their images KyLie will feel so blessed to have such a COOL couple in her TRIBE😜

Sorry, don't know how all the emojis got downloaded with this!!

Sorry, don't know how all the emojis got downloaded with this!!
Haha, this made my morning! Lol!

Today I noticed the recent issue of a literary 'zine my friend's husband is featured in also has an interview with Kylie! Page 70 for anyone interested. I have not read it yet, just the intro which as usual made me πŸ™„

ETA: I have skimmed it, more crap about 2€ in her bank acct, not making rent, online trollsπŸ˜‚, how basically she is just going along with the YT algorithm blah blah

Screenshot_20210528-133745.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.