Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, my fault. As this is a company address, the "fattoria", not a private one... i thought ok. How can i delete , can somebody explain to me please? It seems i cannot edit anymore. Thanks
It may be okay but probably better safe than sorry šŸ˜€ I have no idea how to delete a post... anyone else?

Reactions: 1
Thanks
So to clarify. This is a business/company, not a private address. It is in various public platforms listed, with the name of the owner as it is done normally (indicated with the word "di" which means "of")

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thanks
So to clarify. This is a business/company, not a private address. It is in various public platforms listed, with the name of the owner as it is done normally (indicated with the word "di" which means "of")
Yes, I found it too. It's the company and pops up on any search for Gianfranco/I Lami.

Is the issue publishing any addresses themselves? Any savvy Tattlers know how to delete after editing time expires?

Reactions: 2
Anyway, K has posted the Tuscany series will be 12 parts. That's quite a bit of work, maybe that's why she wants to be holed up in the country. So she can edit 60 hours a week with no distractions. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Anyway, K has posted the Tuscany series will be 12 parts. That's quite a bit of work, maybe that's why she wants to be holed up in the country. So she can edit 60 hours a week with no distractions. šŸ˜‚
Well I wonder if the complaints here about the sheer boredom of watching nothing happen to the chicken coop and Kylie lug garden pots has made her move in a different direction to her ā€œseriesā€ on Toscana. What will she find to say about these places amid the lip biting and ā€˜Ah siiiiā€™s and long, lingering shots of herselfšŸ˜¬ More of her dull interviews with the locals and her hysterical enthusiasm every time a minor pearl of wisdom is dropped?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she will pitch it as a 'Tuscany' series but I wouldn't be surprised if it's filmed within a close radius of the accomodations they will be offering, perhaps with an unavoidable nod to the usual-supect locations further afield.

ETA: It should be called...
20210513_124128.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well I wonder if the complaints here about the sheer boredom of watching nothing happen to the chicken coop and Kylie lug garden pots has made her move in a different direction to her ā€œseriesā€ on Toscana. I wonder what she will find to say about these places amid the lip biting and ā€˜Ah siiiiā€™s and long, lingering shots of herselfšŸ˜¬ More of her dull interviews with the locals and her hysterical enthusiasm every time a minor pearl of wisdom is dropped?!!
I feel like every episode will just be her meeting people (men) and lamenting the modern world and then distance shots of her dancing around/gazing wistfully into the distance. I can't believe that Guido will be using his time off to just ferry her around for her vanity projects

• Haha
Agree @Alessandro @emm and @VeeJayBee All of your ideas is exactly what I am imagining. Lots of interviews with men, lip biting, clapping about mundane details (ohhh look amore! A poppy!) etc etc. And I also find it sad that Guido has to cart her everywhere.

So far she's been to Pitigliano. I wonder which other places made the cut.

• Heart
So no wedding...

I know this region and the surrounding area, some of my favourite out of the way places. This is going to be painful to watch !

And you definitely need a car to reach these villages and hilltop towns.

In fact, I am already making plans to be travelling there soon.

So no wedding...

I know this region and the surrounding area, some of my favourite out of the way places. This is going to be painful to watch !

has she said there will be no wedding?

Agree @Jerry šŸ™„ This is slightly off topic but I have always wondered about this person that Kylie always talks about who supposedly ā€œstole her identityā€ and took her Facebook account (apparently years ago) when presumably she was less unknown that she is now.

Who would even bother doing that unless it was someone who she really betrayed/jilted/lied to or deceived?šŸ§šŸ¤” By the way, the rest of the phrase below ā€œmake you dream, travelā€ etc is all copied from someone else. Makes you think if any of her work is really original or just bits copied from other peopleā€™s ideas. Maybe this is why her vlogs/videos are essentially so shallow....

46CCA2F7-0959-441F-AA3B-115025DCE712.jpeg

[/QUOTE

Not that we know of @emm , she hasnā€™t posted the second of the Q&A with her and Guido like she said she would. It seems like she is trying to get away from the personal after she was questioned about the whole priest/legal/family travelling issues...

I haven't heard anything.
I have wondered how she would play the wedding.
A.) keep silent and then realease a video and IG posts.

B.) Have a day to day daily countdown on IG.

I have been trying to look at Grosseto townhall, to see if wedding banns have been posted bur can't find anything.
Also, looked at the local parishes for the banns also but nothing.

@Appleblossom make it easier on yourself and just google their names together. That's how we found my friend's ex got married. šŸ˜‚ Yeah, no official wedding in the near future. The posting has to be public for 10 days-2 weeks, IIRC, before one can have the wedding.

@Appleblossom make it easier on yourself and just google their names together. That's how we found my friend's ex got married. šŸ˜‚ Yeah, no official wedding in the near future. The posting has to be public for 10 days-2 weeks, IIRC, before one can have the wedding.
That was my first port of call but nothing. šŸ™‚

That was my first port of call but nothing. šŸ™‚
I meant to comment as well, I'm also curious how she will play both weddings. When they do legally marry will she even mention? Most of her subs seem to think this is THE wedding. And as you mentioned, will she drop IG hints for this ceremony before? Maybe shots of her dress? Or will she upload everything afterwards? I suppose we'll see!

Prediction; no wedding

Z A P !

it disappeared !

no pigsty, no chicken coop, no cannolis

On to new rabbit holes for The KyLIE Show

watch tomorrowā€™s preview

So no wedding...

Yo @Jerry are you hoping you might bump into K so you can say hello? šŸ˜Š

• Haha
If I do, Iā€™ll post some photos here !

Iā€™m just hoping she doesnā€™t leave a trail of destruction through some of my favourite villages in Italy !

If I had to guess, I could list the places sheā€™ll likely be. Maybe Iā€™ll do my own video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.